Nightstud 3

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Nightstud 3

Postby ptmg30 » Sun, 12Mar18 17:52

Is thare any way to re-size the window in the demo?
ptmg30
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby game player » Sun, 12Mar18 19:46

The game window for me is off to the left of my screen and cuts off the left portion and part of the bottom. Have had to go to control panel to resize. Then close the game window and reopen it. Have also need to remove the bottom toolbar to see the whole game window. Probably a better way, but going with what works for me.

As to the virus, a norton scan didn't find anything. When playing the game connected to the internet, norton did remove a file that it said something to the effect that it didn't like its' behavior. I don't know if it was a connection to the site for the purchase option or some sort of cookies. Removal of the file didn't effect playing the game as far as I could tell.

I believe the earlier game play suggestions were made for someone who has the full version. I anyway couldn't afford the laptop and getting my strength plus appearance to a high level with the trial. I couldn't afford the call girls either to build the experience level prior to doing the whole bar scene. The only money source I'm aware of is from the girls at the bars. May be totally missing something though or it just may be that it is a demo after all.
game player
great white shark

Postby arminvb » Sun, 12Mar18 21:38

tomorrow i'll try to ask the guys at university which antivirus they had on their laptops, and if they had any issues with the game at all
for me, the game runs flawlessly, no virus, no trojans, no crashes and i already played it a lot. i'm on windows 7 and use avast
about the administrator issue i noticed from experience that programs that are wrapped with some kind of software protector have a tendency
to ask for administrator rights (yes, agreed that this can be an hassle for some guys, but it doesn't necessarily mean that the program is evil)
arminvb
great white shark

Postby Josefus » Sun, 12Mar18 22:55

Hallo Laguners,

[img]images/icones/icon16.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon3.gif[/img] The executable contains executable malware 'TR / Crypt.XPACK.Gen ". Too bad, I'll keep an eye on. [img]images/icones/icon3.gif[/img]
Josefus
star of the reef

Postby PapaSmurf » Mon, 12Mar19 04:24

can someone tell me how to get a two star girl my appearance is 70 Rep is 70 and sex experience is 101 any help is appreciated
PapaSmurf
lagoon predator

Postby Franco » Mon, 12Mar19 07:51

I finally finished the first 2 missions.

PapaSmurf, how did you get your attractiveness to that level? The highest I can get it is to about 55-58 with the haircut and 2 suits of clothes (all it will let me buy).

Any hints will be appreciated.
Franco
star of the reef

Postby PapaSmurf » Mon, 12Mar19 08:37

Franco wrote:I finally finished the first 2 missions.

PapaSmurf, how did you get your attractiveness to that level? The highest I can get it is to about 55-58 with the haircut and 2 suits of clothes (all it will let me buy).

Any hints will be appreciated.

u can buy the suits there 100 bucks a pop with 2 suits haircut and the other thing its 70

Have u got any 2 star girls yet? if so how
PapaSmurf
lagoon predator

Postby fotistsenos » Mon, 12Mar19 12:49

Papasmurf i can't get a 2 star girl with reputation about 140,sex. exp. about 130 ,strength nearly 100 and appearence 92...i only got two i think by chance.
That's why i can't finish mission 2.at some point no more 1 star girls appear so i run out of money
Does anyone have any advice? thanks
fotistsenos
Pilot fish

Postby arminvb » Mon, 12Mar19 13:21

i could get 2 star girls with just 60 both reputation and sex experience
strength must always be high, but also like the previous nightstud 2 seems that you need to have good "sex experience history" with the girls in
order to progress to the next better ones, for example, you must be giving enough orgasms, oral and anal to all of them (if possible lol),
if you offer many drinks or ecstasy they usually let you do what you want :)

by the way. i spoke with the guys at university today, one uses kaspersky and the other uses mcaffee, no trojan or virus reports, one of them also bought full version and no issues too.
so, avast, panda, avg, kaspersky, mcaffee say it's clean, to the guys with trojan alerts, what antivirus are you using?
arminvb
great white shark

Postby ptmg30 » Mon, 12Mar19 14:31

arminvb wrote:by the way. i spoke with the guys at university today, one uses kaspersky and the other uses mcaffee, no trojan or virus reports, one of them also bought full version and no issues too.
so, avast, panda, avg, kaspersky, mcaffee say it's clean, to the guys with trojan alerts, what antivirus are you using?

I'm using Norton, the download wanted to delete it because not enough people downloaded it. A trojan alert came up later (I dowloaded NS2 demo, don/t know if that had anything to do with it), I scaned the NS3 Demo file and it came up clean.
ptmg30
lagoon predator

Postby Franco » Mon, 12Mar19 18:50

I finished Mission 2 with just 1 star girls. You can find more 1 star girls in the more expensive ($10 drink) bars. Also, if you find a bar has no 1 star girls, if you leave and return later you might find the game has generated a few more 1 star girls there.

I have just started Mission 3 so haven't gotten any 2 star girls yet, but I will try what arminvb said. It sounds like it makes sense.
Franco
star of the reef

Postby kessie8yl » Mon, 12Mar19 18:59

I will say it again - it was NS1 that caused the trojan report - so why is everyone still going on about their av not reporting a problem with NS3? I never claimed it did...

Someone's already given the exact filename elsewhere on this forum..
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby kessie8yl » Mon, 12Mar19 19:06

Yamato wrote:oK kessie8yl, we've heard your opinion numerous times; your message got through loud and clear. Time to let others voice their experiences no?

It may have been clear to you Yamoto but even after my previous comment people have continued checking NS3 for a trojan I'd never reported seeing...
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby PapaSmurf » Mon, 12Mar19 21:49

this game really has some flaws rep is 120 had appearance at 100 exp was 125 and i still can't get a 2 star hoe im getting very pissed off
PapaSmurf
lagoon predator

Postby Franco » Mon, 12Mar19 22:12

I just had my second crash with Nightstud 3. I had one yesterday too. I think both happened while working on Mission 3. I contacted the Nightstud developers about this.
Franco
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games