Nightstud 3

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Nightstud 3

Postby PapaSmurf » Mon, 12Mar19 22:36

Franco wrote:I just had my second crash with Nightstud 3. I had one yesterday too. I think both happened while working on Mission 3. I contacted the Nightstud developers about this.

yeah same here i quit playing on my desktop im currently playing on my laptop
PapaSmurf
lagoon predator

Postby arminvb » Mon, 12Mar19 23:54

PapaSmurf wrote:this game really has some flaws rep is 120 had appearance at 100 exp was 125 and i still can't get a 2 star hoe im getting very pissed off

Papasmurf, see my previous post :p
arminvb
great white shark

Postby PapaSmurf » Tue, 12Mar20 00:09

arminvb wrote:
PapaSmurf wrote:this game really has some flaws rep is 120 had appearance at 100 exp was 125 and i still can't get a 2 star hoe im getting very pissed off

Papasmurf, see my previous post :p

i did bro i had about 50 sexual encounters and i haven't failed one yet and i still can't get a 2 star hoe
PapaSmurf
lagoon predator

Postby arminvb » Tue, 12Mar20 00:26

humm, i think you may be missing something, appearance? strength? energy? enough anal? and are you giving enough oral to the girls? and receiving too? [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
with around 60 both rep and sex experience i usually have no problem getting 2 star girls
arminvb
great white shark

Postby PapaSmurf » Tue, 12Mar20 00:44

arminvb wrote:humm, i think you may be missing something, appearance? strength? energy? enough anal? and are you giving enough oral to the girls? and receiving too? [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
with around 60 both rep and sex experience i usually have no problem getting 2 star girls

damm i am missing the blowjob thx bro

Can u give me a rough estimate how many anal fucks blow jobs and so on i need
PapaSmurf
lagoon predator

Postby Yamato » Tue, 12Mar20 02:17

kessie8yl wrote:
Yamato wrote:oK kessie8yl, we've heard your opinion numerous times; your message got through loud and clear. Time to let others voice their experiences no?

It may have been clear to you Yamoto but even after my previous comment people have continued checking NS3 for a trojan I'd never reported seeing...

Righto NS3.... In any case, I might buy it not sure and not now....but go figure...NS3 demo and I have to run admin? yeah that's a shame and what lousy programming? I don't know...non-the-less ....we'll see..... though if a new PRIV shark's game came out so I could play and evaluate I'd certainly spend my money there first. BTW "Lesson of Passion Britney" is well worth the 18 bucks.

Kronn :crazy:
Yamato
star of the reef

Postby Franco » Tue, 12Mar20 04:40

Here's the info I received on the crash problem I have with Windows 7, 64 bit from the Nightstud developers:

This could be related with a Windows Vista only specific issue that has been identified yesterday.

Please do this workaround, when starting the game for the first time, at main screen, first choose New Game, then in Mission select dialog
click Cancel to go back to Main Screen (do not start new mission!), click Restore game, select any save game you already have and play as usual.

About getting 2 Star women: Using more different kinds of sex with the girls seems to work. Also, the more different kinds of sex you use the higher the payout and experience and reputation points.
Franco
star of the reef

Postby cdanisor » Tue, 12Mar20 08:27

So I bought the game I installed it, but I forgot to uninstall the demo first, and now the game won't let me save, I am running the game as administrator on Windows 7 64bit, anyone else had this problem?
cdanisor
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby PapaSmurf » Tue, 12Mar20 08:45

cdanisor wrote:So I bought the game I installed it, but I forgot to uninstall the demo first, and now the game won't let me save, I am running the game as administrator on Windows 7 64bit, anyone else had this problem?

easy fix delete the demo then delete the game reinstall
PapaSmurf
lagoon predator

Postby cdanisor » Tue, 12Mar20 08:59

PapaSmurf wrote:
cdanisor wrote:So I bought the game I installed it, but I forgot to uninstall the demo first, and now the game won't let me save, I am running the game as administrator on Windows 7 64bit, anyone else had this problem?

not working i will try to wipe all trace of nightstud in registry

PS: not working even after wiping all trace of nightstud from registry, I'm starting to think it may not be the demo's fault maybe there is something else wrong
cdanisor
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby arminvb » Tue, 12Mar20 11:59

cdanisor wrote:
PapaSmurf wrote:

not working i will try to wipe all trace of nightstud in registry

PS: not working even after wiping all trace of nightstud from registry, I'm starting to think it may not be the demo's fault maybe there is something else wrong

geeez [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img], seems your windows is having registry issues or something, when my windows starts to make those things (usually after i had windows installed for a year or so, well, it's to time clean the house and re-install windows again [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
arminvb
great white shark

Postby arminvb » Tue, 12Mar20 14:30

PapaSmurf wrote:
arminvb wrote:humm, i think you may be missing something, appearance? strength? energy? enough anal? and are you giving enough oral to the girls? and receiving too? [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]

humm, for 2 star girls, not much actually, i guess maybe 10 each or so, i usually already have that when i reach 60 rep and sex experience
arminvb
great white shark

Postby PapaSmurf » Tue, 12Mar20 20:07

arminvb wrote:
PapaSmurf wrote:

humm, for 2 star girls, not much actually, i guess maybe 10 each or so, i usually already have that when i reach 60 rep and sex experience

Yeah i finally got it but i keep getting aids ftw [img]images/icones/icon5.gif[/img]
PapaSmurf
lagoon predator

Postby Franco » Wed, 12Mar21 23:09

I have completed the first 3 missions of Nightstud 3 and now see that there is some tedium in the game. Every new mission, your character starts from the beginning, so you have to go through the tedious steps of building up your stats. It would be nice if you could transfer your character to avoid the early boring stuff which you have already mastered.
Franco
star of the reef

Postby fotistsenos » Thu, 12Mar22 14:05

Franco you are right.maybe starting with some extra points the mission not from 0...
how did you get beauties in mission 3?i have full stats but i still can't satisfy 5star girls.even with all the pills
fotistsenos
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games