Nightstud 3

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Nightstud 3

Postby MisterU » Tue, 13Aug20 23:25

I had some codec problems with Scoreville, that seem to be quite common among the users, on my desktop i was never able to make it work, even with a fresh windows 7 install,
some months later i installed on my laptop and it worked ok, but it was a mess to browse a forum to get some HUGE extra packs (some were incompatible with the new version)
and download from file hosting sites with download limits, bottom line, i spent much more time to get the game + some packs, than play the game itself, no missions, no goals,
no appeal, it's ok to play for a while, after that it's just boredom.
I guess the only good part it's a free game, and hopefully they'll make it much more appealing than it is right now... For the moment i'll stick with nightstud, hope they make
some add-on pack as they did for nightstud 2 [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
MisterU
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby AngryH » Wed, 13Aug21 10:30

jakro1 wrote:Yea I used to have a older version of it, like 1.2 or something around there... its annoying downloading separate videos for that, finding them on that forum and everything. If someone knows of a place where all the videos can be found in one location, I'd be very interested in that.

Thanks

On that very same forum you can find some older version of the game packed with a lot of videos. It's like 30 GB!

AFAIK the original developer wanted to demonstrate how easy it was to make a game like Nightstud.

I think he got bored (or maybe he just proved his point) and stopped the development, and someone else took his place. The newer versions have more locations (pool, hotel...) and other stuff (cars, telephones...).

I agree it could be more challenging, but it's totally free... The quality-price ratio couldn't be higher :)
AngryH
lagoon predator

Postby Franco » Tue, 13Sep24 02:59

I got an email from Nightstud today that they're selling an add on for Nightstud 3. I won't be purchasing it since I'm bored with the game. I don't like the videos for the sex. I would prefer something like the 3-D models in Chaotic's and Tlaero's and other games made by people on this site. In fact, I just prefer their games. There isn't really that much challenging or interesting in any of the Nightstud games after you've played them a while.
Franco
star of the reef

Postby lucemon22 » Sat, 14Jul19 09:49

Is anyone still doing the save game for this? I'd be interested if someone's willin to share it.
lucemon22
Pilot fish

Postby arminvb » Fri, 14Jul25 22:30

I didn't came here for a long time, and i just saw quite a few save game requests on my inbox, sorry for the delay guys, i'm sending the save games now [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
arminvb
great white shark

Postby complicated191919 » Fri, 15Aug21 01:44

It's so pity that i can't buy this game ... played the demo about 100 times - boring [img]images/icones/icon16.gif[/img]
complicated191919
Pilot fish

Postby caric » Fri, 16May13 22:54

YaY wrote:
tjdon wrote:
YaY wrote:

Then go in game and have fun.You can use that to change other things like strength energy reputation etc etc.All you have to do is change the value in game and then search it on cheat engine using next scan.[/spoiler]

I hope it'll help people that don't know how cheat engine works.I used as many details as i could for starters.If you have any questions feel free to pm me.

Sorry guys for reviving this old topic, i just recently started playing this game again and i followed the above cheat engine tutorial but when i try to hack my player attributes on cheat engine, the game just crashes... my only guess is that new version of the game has now some protection against cheating? any help on this? maybe some updated cheat engine tutorial, thanks
caric
sirens hunter

Postby ChadOchocinco » Sat, 16May14 04:00

With the cheat engine, you have to be particularly careful, because you're altering the data in memory. If you alter the wrong value, it could cause the game to crash easily. Make sure you're really isolating the value that you expect to be altering before actually altering anything.

I also couldn't think that they'd have any way of preventing cheating that would just crash out the game rather than prevent the value from being altered.
ChadOchocinco
sirens hunter

Postby caric » Fri, 16May20 22:43

ChadOchocinco wrote:With the cheat engine, you have to be particularly careful, because you're altering the data in memory. If you alter the wrong value, it could cause the game to crash easily. Make sure you're really isolating the value that you expect to be altering before actually altering anything.

I also couldn't think that they'd have any way of preventing cheating that would just crash out the game rather than prevent the value from being altered.

Thanks, i was more careful this time and i also noticed that i was using older version of cheat engine, so i downloaded the latest 6.5 version, and after some trial and error (game was still crashing), i finally was
able to correctly hack the money value. For anyone else who wants to use cheat engine for this game it'll require some patience but you'll eventually succeed :)
caric
sirens hunter

Postby NightStalker73au » Tue, 17Jan31 18:24

Hi there everyone, know this is an old topic but was wondering if anyone had bought NightStud 3 recently
Thank You everyone who has posted hints etc throughout this thread, helping me a lot.
NightStalker73au
great white shark

Previous

Return to Other sexy games