Lesson of Passion GOLD

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Lesson of Passion GOLD

Postby dolerhyde7 » Fri, 11Nov11 15:35

And me! Thank you Leonizer. :D
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby bluemouf » Fri, 11Nov11 15:40

How do you get the Wrong Way Comrade acheivment in the Sisters game
bluemouf
Pilot fish

Postby t1nm@n » Fri, 11Nov11 15:44

HI. Great games, great site!

Could someone tell me how to get the 3rd ending in "Sisters"? :??: :??: :??:
t1nm@n
great white shark

Postby Trucla » Fri, 11Nov11 16:18

Graen wrote:I will add one caveat, there is a scene in "Sisters" that some people may take offense to, which involves lesbian rape. You have been warned.
Thanks for the warning, Graen! [img]kator/smiley57.gif[/img]
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby tokage » Fri, 11Nov11 17:10

rainman20 wrote:now i wanted to know does this mean you plan on releasing the 2nd part of thorne on the premium site?

No, there are no such plans. Original Thorne was planned as a 4 part FREE game that tells certain story. But - to make long story short - lot of things went bad. At this moment project -at least in form of flash game - is abandoned. I'm working over transferring planned story into different medium/s, but as this is my spare-time project it will take a while (a long while) to complete.

Please note that Thorne: VP is not a continuation but a game on its own. It shares "aesthetics" of original game, same protagonist etc but it's only a side story, without slightest connection to original storyline.
tokage
great white shark

Postby Dole » Fri, 11Nov11 20:33

How do you get the Wrong Way Comrade acheivment in the Sisters game

Go the way with Erica and don´t make anal sex !!!
Dole
star of the reef

Postby dolerhyde7 » Fri, 11Nov11 21:15

Played through the sisters game a couple of times today and enjoyed it enough to want to try for more endings, but I have to say, the writing, dialogue and graphics are far more enjoyable than the gameplay. In fact, there really isn't any need for it ( gameplay ) as it's hardly used at all, and when it is I found it tedious. The storylines and dialogue are very well done though, so thanks again!
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

Postby killerlaq » Fri, 11Nov11 21:34

i played the sisters game so far and i have to say the dialogue is great in this one. I was wondering though if you can do anything with tamara or mia. so far i haven't found how.
killerlaq
great white shark

Postby Ripe » Sat, 11Nov12 02:22

How do you get Hate with Passion ending?
Ripe
lagoon predator

Postby blaman » Sat, 11Nov12 09:54

Gratulacje Leonizer !

I played both games, spent a lot more in the Sisters as I'm really not into filthy/druggy/sexmachine cyberpunk climate. Not criticizing, simply not my taste

Anyways, a few things I would like to say:
1) Thanks for giving the free passes :)
2) Graphics in sisters are really cool :)
3) Games are bug-free ! Which is a big thing when comparing to VDG
4) Costumes - they're great. Here is a question - how much inspiration from companies like Obsessive, Axami or especially Anais do you take ? I remember that even before I knew you're from Poland I recognized the distinctive visual style of those companies in the costume design :)
5) Achievements - great, really great idea. And they're attached to the profile, which is even better

A few suggestions on my side (someone could say they're complaints but I don't mean them that way. I'm a developer myself)
1) Let the users click through the dialogues faster. I know that you're building a story, but if someone reached some endings and wants to see the rest, then going through the whole story is very time consuming and not rewarding any more. So please give a quick-skip option, or checkpoint system maybe ?
2) I played on fast PC, but I'm pretty sure that on a slow PC (or a Mac which has problems with flash) the 'hot-spots' games are not working properly. This has been a problem with previous games as well. I think you're adding points per-frame, without considering frame-rate. So with fast frame-rate the minigames are super easy, with a slow one they're time consuming
3) Please make a game where the chracter would be a bit similar in behavior to Ariane. Most of the games that you've released recently are mostly about prostitution, sluts, sex-for-work, cyber-sex-machines etc. I really would like to see a game with a woman that knows what she wants, but will not you let in her pants that easily. But if you treat her right, you'll get a nice reward :)

Keep the goodies coming :)
blaman
lagoon predator

Postby possessor » Sat, 11Nov12 15:49

Excellent games again LEO.

There is one thing that bother me for a long time. As a graphic designer I would recommend to you usage of fonts with no caps. "All caps" font, which are used in new thorne game are unreadable for users, especially on computer screens. Try using the font which is not so condensed with more space between the caracters (letters) and please "unlock the caps lock" [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

Apart from that, great job again.
possessor
sirens hunter

Postby Ansys » Sat, 11Nov12 18:06

Thanks for the pass, got all endings on sisters game, very nice game with great story/side stories and decision branches. However I feel gameplay is lacking. Perhaps test new gameplay mechanics on free games and take the best received one and build on it for the Gold games.

Anyway, thanks again. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
Last edited by Ansys on Sun, 11Nov13 10:19, edited 1 time in total.
Ansys
sirens hunter

Postby ludwig » Sat, 11Nov12 19:26

i just wanna say "THANKS" [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] - allways great games at LoP
ludwig
great white shark

Postby kiljaedan » Sun, 11Nov13 09:36

I want to ask if u are making it as shark i mean will loop gold will make it as new games will come out the older ones will move on to lession of passion games or it will be like tori 500 it will not be available only after registering to the page i mean by buying a subscription
kiljaedan
sirens hunter

Postby username20 » Sun, 11Nov13 10:20

Ripe wrote:How do you get Hate with Passion ending?

I really want to know it too. I had all the other endings but this and can't figure it out.
username20
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games