Lesson of Passion GOLD

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Lesson of Passion GOLD

Postby dhans7776 » Tue, 13May07 17:48

I've done everything to the maid but still how do I get the 9. Maid in Heaven - Run Away with Mindy ending?
dhans7776
great white shark

Postby PinkPanther » Thu, 13May09 18:21

Any chance for a free pass to play the Hotwife story 2? I bought the game to play Living with Brittney but my access expired [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]
Or maybe I should wait for a year or two to play again when there is more game :crazy:
PinkPanther
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby cypisek1233 » Fri, 13May10 19:02

I also would like to kindly ask you for free pass to Hot Wife Story 2 especially for your fans on this forum :) It will be great :D
cypisek1233
sirens hunter

Postby LucaNatoli » Fri, 13May10 20:02

PinkPanther wrote:Any chance for a free pass to play the Hotwife story 2? I bought the game to play Living with Brittney but my access expired [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]
Or maybe I should wait for a year or two to play again when there is more game :crazy:

there is a new game? cool. hope to check it out [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

cypisek1233 wrote:I also would like to kindly ask you for free pass to Hot Wife Story 2 especially for your fans on this forum :) It will be great :D

Leonizer seems to always be giving away free passes to the Lagoon, but i do not think he does it every time. He did it for Hank Moody, so unsure he would do it for this game (i think every second game he gives a pass <-- if i am incorrect, sorry) [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
LucaNatoli
Games Master

Postby katakana132 » Sat, 13May11 02:06

Hot Wife is still one of my all time favorite games to play, and replay. I was beyond excited to see that they were making a part 2, and that it would be longer. I gladly paid to play it.

I am disappointed so far.

The writing is disjointed, the story doesn't seem to know what choices you made and the characters do not act like the characters you played in Hot Wife #1. They go from hot to cold in one line of dialogue with no prompting or warning, the writing seemed very rushed and shallow. I'm going to keep trying for different endings (There are also no end sequences so far...What's up with that!?) and I hope it gets better.
katakana132
lagoon predator

Postby 6opoga » Sat, 13May11 08:21

PinkPanther wrote:Any chance for a free pass to play the Hotwife story 2? I bought the game to play Living with Brittney but my access expired [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]

It's not a game yet. Beta of beta of beta of game. It is only simple storyline with pictures/
6opoga
great white shark

Postby LucaNatoli » Sat, 13May11 15:05

6opoga wrote: It's not a game yet. Beta of beta of beta of game. It is only simple storyline with pictures/

Really, still in Beta mode? Thought it was completed that is why it is listed. Either way, looks intriguing, guess i will wait a few before signing up, so the game is complete is guess.
LucaNatoli
Games Master

Postby Butch_ » Sat, 13May11 20:34

is there a way to have sex with sharia? just cant figure out
Butch_
Pilot fish

Postby katakana132 » Sun, 13May12 05:13

It's not a game yet. Beta of beta of beta of game. It is only simple storyline with pictures/[/quote]

It's a full release from what I've played. All options and motion scenes are fully playable.
katakana132
lagoon predator

Postby katakana132 » Sun, 13May12 05:15

Butch_ wrote:is there a way to have sex with sharia? just cant figure out

You should tell her you are there alone, then wait until Michelle is in the bathroom to ask Sharia out. Offer to go to the office or on a walk to get the chance to have sex with her.
katakana132
lagoon predator

Postby Butch_ » Sun, 13May12 10:00

does it matter what i did before?
i only offer drinks to my wife, tell sharia that im alone, order drink for michelle, go back and wait till both girls went to the bath. but when i return sharia is gone
Butch_
Pilot fish

Postby katakana132 » Sun, 13May12 18:44

Butch_ wrote:does it matter what i did before?
i only offer drinks to my wife, tell sharia that im alone, order drink for michelle, go back and wait till both girls went to the bath. but when i return sharia is gone

it shouldn't matter. if you get Michelle a drink and tell sharia you are alone, you can do everything with sharia but ask her out (leads to bike ending). but if you go back and let them go in the bathroom, you can go back to the bar, sharia should still be there and you can then ask her out. that's how its worked for me at least.
katakana132
lagoon predator

Postby Venom » Wed, 13Jun19 07:35

Trip To Paridise one of the largest games yet of the lopteam will be released on their LOPGold site today or tomorrow depending on your timezone.
Yes it is a P2P game

(cefr. http://lopteam.blogspot.com/2013/06/new ... mment-form)

EDIT: it's out
(http://lopgold.com/index_ttp.php)
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby Werehunter » Wed, 13Jun19 21:12

I liked the new game. The characters each had their own personality and looked great. I liked the balancing act between keeping approval between characters up.

I didn't like the 'game' at the end. For such a game it felt odd that you were the only one giving instructions. Would have liked to see the other characters offering up some suggestions.
Werehunter
great white shark

Postby flyserpat » Thu, 13Jun20 02:51

I can't find the alternate payment method link on the website. Is it not available anymore?
flyserpat
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games