Lesson of Passion GOLD

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Lesson of Passion GOLD

Postby benfinkel » Thu, 13Sep19 01:42

Looks like Jordan 500 reloaded is up on LOP Gold. Gonna start taking it for a spin now!

Just wanted to say I like the new pace of releases on PFO and LOP Gold. I think the monthly fee is right on the edge of how much I'm actually willing to pay, but if this pace keeps up I feel real good about it.

Keep up the good work!
benfinkel
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby Dragonmaestro » Thu, 13Sep19 17:33

Oh... Jordan500 Reloaded came out much sooner than I thought...

I think I'll give it a try...

Although I wonder (and that also apply to LOP's free games), why aren't they downloadable ? That would be nice to download a game and actually play it on your computer rather than online... I used to do it with a lot of "VirtualDate" games. Just my two cents.
Dragonmaestro
great white shark

Postby Morgwen » Thu, 13Sep19 18:35

Dragonmaestro wrote:Although I wonder (and that also apply to LOP's free games), why aren't they downloadable ?

The free games are downloadable...

http://webmasters.lessonofpassion.com/i ... ?type=free
Morgwen
lagoon predator

Postby Dragonmaestro » Thu, 13Sep19 20:03

Yeah... but the endings are not included. At the end of the game, you still need to click on the link to get your ending.
Dragonmaestro
great white shark

Postby EscapeEvade » Fri, 13Sep20 00:26

Dragonmaestro wrote:Yeah... but the endings are not included. At the end of the game, you still need to click on the link to get your ending.

Yeah, I agree, that is kinda annoying. I wish they were integral to the game file itself.
EscapeEvade
lagoon predator

Postby Macci » Mon, 13Sep23 00:06

Jordan 500 has always been one of my favorites from PF1. It really deserved a "reloaded" version but I regret it's not a free game anymore. I always thought of Jordan as Tori's "free spirited" sister ;)
Macci
Pilot fish

Postby jack89204 » Thu, 13Sep26 04:58

hey does anybody know what it takes to get all the sex scenes for jordan reloaded?
jack89204
sirens hunter

Postby Brigma » Thu, 13Sep26 11:59

I'm not sure about all, but I got scenes for the following:
Working as a nurse and paying $450
Training on the fitness cycle
Training self defense to 55
Working as a beauty consultant then singing in the park
Stripping on stage
Flirting at the platinum club
Rest of the scenes were automatically triggered, had all 8 endings available at end so that should be everything

Anyone know if you get anything for getting all the achievements? Only missing fighting off an attacker.

Some things I noticed while playing:
-It now costs 10 time to even look for a customer, meaning you cant see more than 1 client per day. I'm guessing this was done to encourage other activities, but it ends up making morale pointless since if you get a Fish and TV your morale can never drop enough to go into negatives for a day. This means that the sauna, massage, donating to charity and buying drinks/drugs also serve no purpose.
-I forget the name but one of the customers early on that is only interested in fucking does not raise your sex skill. Same with the bored housewife who asks for it as one of her 3 things. Also the scenes with Rick raise the same stats regardless of what option is picked, i.e. having anal sex still only increases oral and sex.
-I never got attacked by a customer while exiting the strip club, this may have been changed since the previous version or it could be a glitch. I had my self defense up to 55 by the time I went there so maybe I just had it too high?
-Singing in the park or platinum club always raises your singing skill by a random amount, but stripping on stage sometimes doesn't raise the skill? Was this intentional?
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby game player » Sun, 13Oct13 19:06

I'm also glad to see jordan get a makeover. Still think the game is way too slanted toward the call girl career. I agree with the post earlier that its' not ideal to have the endings be independent of the game itself. I like to play my games offline and when I do so, I have to log in if I want to see an ending. I like the new careers like nurse and singer. Nurse seems to be all about helping a girl out. Still haven't seen a point to the singing option. No matter how high her singing score is, nothing happens. I also think it odd that you can't be discovered in the park and thus get a gig at the nightclub.

Only can get the nightclub option if you have a high enough rep, read call girl, or get the black market pass. Which turns the whole option into open mike night I guess. Since there isn't a score requirement in order to get the singing option. Not exactly a career path either. Don't get to work into a nurse or even doctor career for that matter.

Noticed a repeated bug in the call girl option. Various scores would exceed what the customer wanted but they were marked red in error. Like they didn't meet the requirement. This was for different clients and categories. There also doesn't seem to be a point to paying the $300 to the mob guy for her friend's debt. Other than the trophy achievement. If you don't pay your score improves so you can make better game progress. Overall there just isn't enough to do to fill 100 days. You work these various jobs but there isn't enough items to buy to use all of this money on. I still think the game would benefit from a further mechanics overhaul and a good deal of additional content to support game length/career paths.
game player
great white shark

Postby oingo » Fri, 13Oct18 17:25

there is a reason to develop your singing skills, but there is a glitch...
if you get your skill level above a certain score (70, I think), then work as a fashion consultant, you will get access to the scenes with the singing duo. there are three scenes with them that I have found; the second requires that you go back to the park and sing again.

as for the glitch: I tried to turn down making the sex tape, thinking that I might change the outcome of the Jeff storyline (she doesn't participate in the orgy, she isn't in public in a sex tape, so Jeff decides she is worth a chance). but the cut scene for the sex tape offer kept reappearing and I could not advance in the game until I chose to make the sex tape.

I was never able to get any result from singing in the club, aside from cash and singing exp. is there an outcome related to singing in the club?
oingo
Pilot fish

Postby ad_reloaded » Sat, 13Nov02 08:46

I am completely blown away by your Jordan500 reloaded game. This Jordan is so god damn sexy. Now I am waiting eagerly for your next project, you guys are doing a great job.

I would like to see a hot Indian chick as one of your characters in future. Maybe I can suggest a game plot for u. ........ A hot indian girl moves to USA for better education, job and abetter life in whole. Being alone in a new country she gets exploited in every aspect of life life be it college, work place, landlord, doctors, and many more as u can think of.

Looking forward to more sexy games.......
ad_reloaded
great white shark

Postby t1nm@n » Wed, 13Nov06 18:21

This is probably a stupid question, but is there any chance for new "Kelly Adventures"?
t1nm@n
great white shark

Postby Brigma » Thu, 13Nov07 02:12

t1nm@n wrote:This is probably a stupid question, but is there any chance for new "Kelly Adventures"?

Not really a stupid question, though since she's the poster girl for playforceone it prob doesn't belong in a thread titled Lesson of Passion GOLD
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby paerarru » Mon, 13Nov18 02:31

Hello, first time poster, long time LoP player, recently decided to check out LoP Gold.

I have a quick, easy question... does every LoP game have a bonus gallery when you get all its achievements? I ask because I've got all the Tori 500 achievements and yet I don't get a gallery. Maybe it's a bug?
paerarru
Pilot fish

Postby Brigma » Mon, 13Nov18 13:25

paerarru wrote:I have a quick, easy question... does every LoP game have a bonus gallery when you get all its achievements? I ask because I've got all the Tori 500 achievements and yet I don't get a gallery. Maybe it's a bug?

Tori 500 does not have a gallery. I also grinded out all the achievements only to find this out the hard way. I doubt it's a bug, Tori 500 is an older game and may be before they started doing bonus galleries.
Brigma
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games