Play Force One

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Play Force One

Postby NightStalker73au » Fri, 11Nov11 17:30

Waiting patiently, hoping for new games and also an update to the Hello Stranger message from Kelly.
NightStalker73au
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby cactusz » Wed, 11Nov23 06:27

Hi...I've been having a problem with PF1 and I'm curious if anyone else has had the same issue. The past few months I can't log in anymore. I click the Login button, but it goes to a white screen and goes nowhere. If I go back to the home page, I'm still not logged in. I've tried creating a new account and using a different browser, but I still can't log in.
cactusz
Pilot fish

Postby bd2021 » Wed, 11Nov23 07:06

cactusz wrote:Hi...I've been having a problem with PF1 and I'm curious if anyone else has had the same issue. The past few months I can't log in anymore. I click the Login button, but it goes to a white screen and goes nowhere. If I go back to the home page, I'm still not logged in. I've tried creating a new account and using a different browser, but I still can't log in.

Have you tried the obvious things like making sure that you can accept cookies and clearing current cookies/cache? Not sure if that will help or not, but I can log in just fine.
bd2021
sirens hunter

Postby cactusz » Wed, 11Nov23 07:28

bd2021 wrote:
cactusz wrote:Hi...I've been having a problem with PF1 and I'm curious if anyone else has had the same issue. The past few months I can't log in anymore. I click the Login button, but it goes to a white screen and goes nowhere. If I go back to the home page, I'm still not logged in. I've tried creating a new account and using a different browser, but I still can't log in.

Have you tried the obvious things like making sure that you can accept cookies and clearing current cookies/cache? Not sure if that will help or not, but I can log in just fine.

Yup. I just cleared my cache and made sure cookies are enabled. This problem started around July on my old computer. This computer is brand new and I still can't log in on that site. Just curious if anyone else had a solution or if it's happening to them too. Or I could be an idiot. That's also very possible. :)
cactusz
Pilot fish

Postby Werehunter » Wed, 11Nov23 18:33

make sure you are putting caps in the right place. I believe that Play Force One's user names are case sensitive.
Werehunter
great white shark

Postby FedoraMan » Thu, 11Nov24 00:53

Werehunter wrote:make sure you are putting caps in the right place. I believe that Play Force One's user names are case sensitive.

I can confirm that login names ARE case-sensitive; stumped me for a while myself.
FedoraMan
great white shark

Postby cactusz » Thu, 11Nov24 06:20

FedoraMan wrote:
Werehunter wrote:make sure you are putting caps in the right place. I believe that Play Force One's user names are case sensitive.

I can confirm that login names ARE case-sensitive; stumped me for a while myself.

What stinks is that when I try to type it in case-sensitive, it auto-corrects to lowercase.
cactusz
Pilot fish

Postby Rob63 » Tue, 12Jan03 23:55

I have no problem logging in and still finding games I have'nt played yet.

I'm still getting the pop up message asking me to register when I'm already logged in.
Rob63
great white shark

Postby kaposha » Fri, 12Feb03 23:29

hello, i have been using playforceone for a long time and i wonder if there will be update on kelly. not to be rude but it has been a while since there was anything about the update. i hope anyone can reply on my comment for any news.
kaposha
Pilot fish

Postby Mas827 » Tue, 14Nov25 23:51

Sorry to be reviving a years old post but I am not yet able to start new posts plus I am having the same problem as cactusz above.

I have no problem logging in on my Windows 7 desktop. Both my Windows 7 and Windows 8 laptop opens the site but after entering credentials and clicking login I am immediately taken to a blank white page. I have tried turning off wireless and connecting the laptops using the same cable used by the desktop, running CCleaner, verifying credentials (including capitalization) and using a different browser. I checked flash on the desktop and the Windows 8 laptop and both have version 15.0.0.223. I also searched the problem on Google but mostly found a lot of pages about WordPress and server side problems with plugins, themes and the like. I will likely be trying one of the laptops from a different network sometime this weekend but I am not hopeful that will yield different results.

Any thoughts or additional things I could try would be appreciated, thanks.
Mas827
Pilot fish

Postby Mas827 » Sat, 14Dec06 22:52

I was researching and working on this on and off last weekend and after running various virus and malware scans (despite having real time protection), updating drivers and using a proxy to access the site, I still had not resolved this issue. On Sunday, after nothing else worked, I had the idea of creating a new account and surprisingly that solved my problem. This solution had not occurred to me because most of the sites I play on, multiple accounts will get you banned. Anyway, I just wanted to post my results in case anyone else with the same problem should stumble on this post.
Mas827
Pilot fish

Postby EyeQ » Tue, 14Dec09 02:52

Hey. I'm also a big fan from lop and my dream is to convert my stories in a lop game. I now leonizer, rahvin and iksanabot are really good storywriter.So i hope somebody could help me to evaluate my story and can give me tips for a script or what i must to for realizing my stories. Many people like my idea like i do.

Here are my stories:
1. You are a college teacher who has been married for a few years and yearns for new experiences, there appears to be everyday monotonous him.
Now he is torn. Should he do with his new wife experiences and remain faithful to it, or take advantage of his position as a teacher of young female students and betray his wife?
I've introduced several locations within and outside the city. A hot wife who makes career, she loves her man but constantly in temptation comes to try something new, what he does not know does not hurt him. Then still hot sorority in his teaching, which he tried with all convey seduce. He blackmailed, especially girls with scholarship, promises better notes, he lives out his perverted fantasies. Initially, blowjobs, then he demands ever more.
One is the extremely hot cheerleader captain which everybody wanted to fuck, but she has a firm friend, who knows nothing of the whole. To which the teacher has long focused properly. He blackmails her the most.
Then there are some hot girls on it except the teacher. Some he can quickly bring to which they can give him a blowjob and fuck.
In other girls he needs something more persuasive power. Perhaps he get caught by the old ugly janitor who is blackmailing him and forcing some girls for him to make clear.
The teacher forced the girl with the janitor to have sex in front of him. They also make a threesome. Perhaps a gangbang.

Main character: the teacher Patrick Goodman, his wife Ava Goodman, cheerleader captain Laura, janitor Phil; next character: student Mia, Anna, Cora, Emma, Chloe, ​​Isabella, teacher Madison, boyfriend Jacob, Business partner Mark, Steven colleague Nathan, Zooey

You are the woman of an pro soccer player and you will do everything what is within your makes, in order to continue to afford you the luxury can live a beautiful life! (Sex with manager, coach, club owner, other players, other wifes and girlfriends, other teammanager for better contracts) or of the perspective of a freshmen pro player.

I hope somebody could help me
I will stay tuned to realize it
Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited.
Albert Einstein
EyeQ
sirens hunter

Postby Graen » Tue, 14Dec09 04:20

EyeQ wrote:...

I hope somebody could help me

EyeQ, I would recommend leaving a comment at lopteam.blogspot.com or using the contact form at lessonofpassion.com
Be professional, and where possible try and give/link a copy of your prior work.

Spamming these threads isn't the best way to garner well received attention.
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby EyeQ » Tue, 14Dec09 12:45

I want to apologize. You're right, it's a bit with the crowbar
Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited.
Albert Einstein
EyeQ
sirens hunter

Postby john milton » Wed, 15Apr15 19:38

i've spent years on that site,
it's amazing to notice how much it grew up!
happy to be a faithful gamer [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
keep up with your good work
john milton
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games