Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

Postby iksanabot » Fri, 14Aug15 22:16

Venom wrote:Any tips regarding how to get to the expansion material
It have been a while since i played the game again could use some pointers regarding to making money and special events (you can pm me if you don't want to spoil it publicly)

Hi Venom, thanks for playing.
My tip is to get your hotness up as fast as possible, because that is the most influential variable check for the early scenes (e.g. to have Tracy jerk you of while watching Lisa masturbate in her room at night).
One big tip for that is to spend a lot of money on style in the first week, let Tracy get mad just that once, and then don't ever over-spend again. You can get your style up above 70 in the first week if you do it, right, which is an easy way to get hotness up quickly.
iksanabot
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby iksanabot » Fri, 14Aug15 22:18

Micky20 wrote:Thanks everyone for the help with the extra sandy scenes, still no luck on getting her into the office after the poolside scene, guess I'm going to have to keep trying. Maybe there is some scenes backtracked up

If you let Sandy win, and you let her touch your dick, then just make sure you keep going to the office in the afternoons and eventually she will come looking for you. (It doesn't happen on the same day as the contest).
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Fri, 14Aug15 22:21

otosuwa wrote:Hello. The expansion is truely marvelous. I enjoy discover things by myself, but there is couple things that I did not manage to figure out:

1. How to cum on Lisa in her room? (already figured - after discuss about blowing off Derek it can be done in regular basis)

2. Is there any way to fuck Lisa in the ass? (not with finger in the bathroom, of course)
3. Is there any way to continue after kissing Lisa's belly in the Outside? (It's the 'crossing the line' even after Justin fucks her at the alley) <=- already found solution - I wonder its realted to titty fuck Lisa in the shower ;))

I want to apologize if any of my doubts was standed before and thank you for any advice you provide there.

Hi otosuwa, thanks for playing.
There is no way to fuck Lisa in the ass. That's an oversight ( :) ). I'll make sure you can in any future expansions or games that include her.
You can cum on Lisa in her room if you've had the no touching scene, but haven't fucked her at the club yet.
The scene about kissing Lisa's belly does not go any further.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Fri, 14Aug15 22:22

sydaddicted wrote:Rather silly doubt: Is there a way to download the game and play? I played (and failed) yesterday for 3 hours. I log on today and the game file loads from 0% again. My Internet speed is a bit slow and it takes 20 minutes wait every time I load it. Am I doing something wrong? I'm not clearing cache (using Firefox) for it to download again.

Sorry, no there isn't.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Fri, 14Aug15 22:23

pb21 wrote:Can someone help me - I can't get the dialogue options right to get the Bukkake in Vegas. Its incredibly frustrating because I did it when the game was first released, but have played through about 5 times now and got it wrong every time. I know you say Lisa is great then tell Tracy is a nympho, but what comes after that (i also know you say you are a black belt)

Thanks for the help!

otsuwa helps you out in the post following yours. Thanks otsuwa!
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Fri, 14Aug15 22:25

Sbogo wrote:Hi everyone, I can't get the contest at the pool with Sandy... Can anyone tell me the exactly answers in the dialogue with Sandy and Lisa in the pool ?
Thanks

make sure your hotness is high, and don't be too eager. Read through previous post and you should get the info you need.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Fri, 14Aug15 22:25

goodnight players, thanks for your patronage.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby Sbogo » Fri, 14Aug15 23:31

I still can't get the contest in the pool with Sandy, I get the "Red Beaver" flash thing by Lisa but then Justin goes inside and nothing happen. I had 76 of hotness. Which are the correct answers ? Thanks again.
Sbogo
Pilot fish

Postby NewUser101 » Fri, 14Aug15 23:45

iksanabot wrote:
NewUser101 wrote:
iksanabot wrote:
NewUser101 wrote:I'm playing this on Chrome and seems bugged

First playthrough i somehow manged do get everything done to get to the swing club. Tracy does the ganbang and i watch for a bit, then i though i'll talk to the girl like it said and see what else there is here, then it just said Tracy moved in with some guy never even met.

Second didn't get the money, got ending 7 even though i never did anything with Lisa

Third got all the cash and done everything needed, vegas event never triggered and again got ending 7, despite again not doing anything with Lisa

Fourth, watched all the gangbang, refused to lick her after. Said we;re getting divorced and got an ending where said she found out about me fucking Lisa....when yet again, i didn't do anything with her

WTF? Am i missing doing something? Or is that all this swing club? Watch a Vanilla gangbang and either become her slave or get seemingly what ever the hell ending game seems to want?

And hate to seem like just complaining, but getting money is too tough imo

And excuse the grammar. Was never much of a scholar lol

Hi NewUser101 thanks for playing. I love that you call it a vanilla gangbang. Is any gangbang really vanilla? I'm curious about your sex life... ;)

But I will check your concerns with the endings form the swingers club: they should go like this:

if you leave Tracy during the gang bang, she will leave with Brian Reynolds (of van Wilder" fame) and he was mentioned before, when you first got to the club Tracy spotted him.

If you cum in the doctors mouth instead of joining Tracy's gangbang AND you have cheated with Lisa, you will ge the ending where Tracy is mad and wants to make a cuckold out of you.

If you stay with Tracy and don't cum until the end of the gangbang, you will get the happy swingers ending.

If you leave Tracy during the gangbang AND you don't make it clear to the guys involved that Tracy wants to be treated with respect, you will get the BAD gangbang ending.

If you never do the Vegas bukkake or the swingers club, AND you never cheat with Lisa, you will get the second dinner party with Derek and Lisa, and have the sex scene with Tracy after, with Derek spying.

Thanks for responding. I'm having the similar problems as Sly Rambo. Not cheating, yet getting the bad ending. Also some of those options you mentioned, just aren't appearing for me.

Didn't mean vanilla in it was tame, Just i'm a black guy, so bit of colour in it would have been nice lol
like when you go in and get the rules, you have a look around for guys and Tracy sees group of black guys and wants an all black gangbang
Of course everyone has there own wants, but of course your story so do what fits best, as it should be. Just i'm so bad at managing all the things needed to get there, get frustrated. Really is a great story though dude :)

:) I see. I will keep that in mind when writing new scenes. Lisa hasn't had a gangbang yet...

Oh, well like i said, if that fit's into the story you want to have in the next expansion, then cool. All the characters are really well written but i'm all about Tracy. She's Pure fire!. Hottest sex game girl ever! So if next was Wife gone blacker or something....i for one would not complain lol.

And it's really cool that you come on here to help us out with any problems and look for feedback [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
NewUser101
Pilot fish

Postby woodygb » Fri, 14Aug15 23:59

iksanabot wrote:
Micky20 wrote:Thanks everyone for the help with the extra sandy scenes, still no luck on getting her into the office after the poolside scene, guess I'm going to have to keep trying. Maybe there is some scenes backtracked up

If you let Sandy win, and you let her touch your dick, then just make sure you keep going to the office in the afternoons and eventually she will come looking for you. (It doesn't happen on the same day as the contest).

I eventually got that scene at 8am!!
woodygb
Pilot fish

Postby kkrkr » Sat, 14Aug16 00:54

How do you get the 3 way with Sandy now?
kkrkr
sirens hunter

sex: Female

Postby axel7310 » Sat, 14Aug16 10:14

kkrkr wrote:

When you are done with Lisa's sex scene in the club alley, you can choose between two dialouges, just choose "turn around" and Sandy will be there for the threesome (there are a few more dialogue options after that turn around thing, but it's pretty obvious what to choose)

Well while i am at it, how do you trigger the pool contest? So far everything i've tried just got me to the vanilla game pool scene and the best i could done was getting the red beaver achievement, help please!
axel7310
Pilot fish

Postby kkrkr » Sat, 14Aug16 11:07

axel7310 wrote:
kkrkr wrote:

When you are done with Lisa's sex scene in the club alley, you can choose between two dialouges, just choose "turn around" and Sandy will be there for the threesome (there are a few more dialogue options after that turn around thing, but it's pretty obvious what to choose)

Well while i am at it, how do you trigger the pool contest? So far everything i've tried just got me to the vanilla game pool scene and the best i could done was getting the red beaver achievement, help please!

I did choose turn around, but its not triggering. Do I have to talk to Sandy differently during the cutscenes before meeting Lisa at the back of the club?
kkrkr
sirens hunter

sex: Female

Postby otosuwa » Sat, 14Aug16 11:23

kkrkr wrote:
I did choose turn around, but its not triggering. Do I have to talk to Sandy differently during the cutscenes before meeting Lisa at the back of the club?

I believe you got to use 'dance more' dialogue option just before you two go out to the alley (You should see Sandy in the Background).
otosuwa
Pilot fish

Postby jamess123 » Sat, 14Aug16 13:55

Hi, I was just wanting some help because since the new expansion nothing has been happening with Lisa. I can have sex with Tracy and have got the gangbang ending but with Lisa I cant do anything sexually. I can still talk and have got her desire high but even with I meet her at the club thee is no sex scene. I am also unable to get any of the new sex scenes with Lisa. I have tried multiple times but nothing happens. Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong?
jamess123
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games