Brad's Erotic Week (BEW) - S01, E07 (2017-12-04)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Brad's Erotic Week - S 01, E 01 & 02 (2015-03-28 Patch)

Postby scholarlygentleman » Wed, 15Apr01 17:00

I think I've found a bug. When on page n1club036a you select the option 'It was incredible, and Azumi was hot!', you get directed to page n1club037a where she responds "Way, way against the rules, but I like the way you're thinking.". That doesn't seem to make sense to me.
scholarlygentleman
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby Wolfschadowe » Wed, 15Apr01 17:48

scholarlygentleman wrote:I think I've found a bug. When on page n1club036a you select the option 'It was incredible, and Azumi was hot!', you get directed to page n1club037a where she responds "Way, way against the rules, but I like the way you're thinking.". That doesn't seem to make sense to me.
Yep, that's a pretty big bug, as it blocks a branch, and an achievement. That option should route to n1club037c.htm. I will include the fix in the next patch and/or episode. Meanwhile, anyone can fix it by opening n1club037a.htm in notepad from the Files/ESCS/n1stripclub directory and changing the link in the file n1club037a.htm to n1club037c.htm.

Sorry for the bug!

Wolfschadowe
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby stcro1 » Wed, 15Apr01 18:00

i agree with everything that has been said,fantastic work,one of the best games of this genre i played,keep up the great work
stcro1
great white shark

Postby SilentKiller » Wed, 15Apr01 18:05

stcro1 wrote:i agree with everything that has been said,fantastic work,one of the best games of this genre i played,keep up the great work

+1
can't agree more
one of the best virtual adventure game since a long time ago
thnx Wolfschadowe, looking forward for next release
Nothing is true, everything is permitted
SilentKiller
sirens hunter

Postby Wolfschadowe » Wed, 15Apr01 18:43

stcro1 wrote:i agree with everything that has been said,fantastic work,one of the best games of this genre i played,keep up the great work
Thank you for playing stcro1! I appreciate the encouraging words!
SilentKiller wrote:one of the best virtual adventure game since a long time ago
thnx Wolfschadowe, looking forward for next release
Thank you SilentKiller!

Wolfschadowe
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby sharksfan » Thu, 15Apr02 03:07

Wolfschadowe,

Absolutely amazing start to a wonderful game. It's shaping up to be a masterpiece!! Something about Azumi is very hot. I was so so excited to get her to VIP section for a private dance, but so disappointed that it was a dead end (for now!!). I m really looking forward to more scenes with Azumi, she's so hot and the strong temptation is there...love it!! I'm really hoping for an erotic private dance scene with her (i.e. blowjob and/or sex). That would be incredible!

I looking forward to the dinner date too, but not as much as more scenes with Azumi. Faith is an awesome character, very open to risks, she's very hot too! Anyways, I just wanted to say amazing work and I, as many others, am eagerly awaiting more storylines!

Best Wishes,
sharksfan
sharksfan
great white shark

Postby BlueManX » Thu, 15Apr02 06:44

Wolfschadowe I never felt the need to have an account here before, but created this one just to tell you that it's an amazing game so far and easily the most enjoyable I've played.

I very much look forward to the future installments.
BlueManX
Pilot fish

Postby Wolfschadowe » Thu, 15Apr02 06:53

sharksfan wrote:...Anyways, I just wanted to say amazing work and I, as many others, am eagerly awaiting more storylines!
Thanks sharksfan! I hope the rest of the storylines live up to your expectations. :)

BlueManX wrote:Wolfschadowe I never felt the need to have an account here before, but created this one just to tell you that it's an amazing game so far and easily the most enjoyable I've played.
Thanks BlueManX! I'm honored that you created an account just to give some feedback!

Wolfschadowe
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby gustaveglans » Thu, 15Apr02 10:33

Great graphics, intelligent storyline, differentiated characters and highly erotic - definitely everything in it for a new milestone of adult games!

Beside all praising for your work I have only one critical remark: to achieve "perfect" ending the player needs to follow avery precise sequence of steps and not all of them are intuitive or logic. If the players makes one wrong move one has to start from the scratch. I think other players mentioned this already. Maybe in the full game this will be less important as the player then can follow different routes to achieve a strategic target. Or better saving options allow more targeted trials. In the current form I feel highly tempted to cheat or look out for walkthroughs since this creates over time a high level of frustration.

But respect for this great work !
gustaveglans
sirens hunter

Postby rdemon » Thu, 15Apr02 12:26

gustaveglans wrote:Great graphics, intelligent storyline, differentiated characters and highly erotic - definitely everything in it for a new milestone of adult games!

Beside all praising for your work I have only one critical remark: to achieve "perfect" ending the player needs to follow avery precise sequence of steps and not all of them are intuitive or logic. If the players makes one wrong move one has to start from the scratch. I think other players mentioned this already. Maybe in the full game this will be less important as the player then can follow different routes to achieve a strategic target. Or better saving options allow more targeted trials. In the current form I feel highly tempted to cheat or look out for walkthroughs since this creates over time a high level of frustration.

But respect for this great work !

I kinda disagree with your critic:
First of all you have 2 save options. A quick save for risky choices and a normal save for major turning points. Furthermore you can choose the medium difficulty, which will show you what choices increase your relationship. The choices you deal with are often not logical when you decide, but in retroperspective they make sense.

Personally I really enjoy the hard difficulty in this game. Unlike the vdategames you have to take your time to find the best choices. Plus if you choose other options you dont have the feeling the developer of the game was to lazy to program other routes.
rdemon
sirens hunter

Postby Wolfschadowe » Thu, 15Apr02 15:58

gustaveglans wrote:Great graphics, intelligent storyline, differentiated characters and highly erotic - definitely everything in it for a new milestone of adult games!...
Thank you for all of your feedback gustaveglans!

rdemon wrote:
gustaveglans wrote:...Beside all praising for your work I have only one critical remark: to achieve "perfect" ending the player needs to follow avery precise sequence of steps and not all of them are intuitive or logic...
...Personally I really enjoy the hard difficulty in this game. Unlike the vdategames you have to take your time to find the best choices. Plus if you choose other options you dont have the feeling the developer of the game was to lazy to program other routes.
Thanks rdemon, I'm glad you are enjoying the game! Be careful with the medium difficulty, as it shows you your reputation, not your relationship. It's an important distinction. Your reputation gives a clue about how you are doing with all the girls as a group, but it doesn't tell you what any single girl thinks. Think of it as a general direction. It will tell you that you are going generally north, but maybe you are actually going more northwest while your target is northeast. Playing on Easy mode will tell you individual Relationship scores, but you will hit difficulty barriers as you move toward the end of the episode, but it can help find those early and mid episode relationship points that you may be missing.

I knew that the elite paths were going to cause some debate like that above before I released the game. I think it's worth repeating here that until a few more episodes are released, these paths are going to be very, very, very hard because as players, you won't have enough information yet. When we meet up with Emily again at work the next day, we will learn more about her, and get some callbacks to the bar that will change the tone of the bar scene somewhat, and some of the choices that didn't seem logical earlier may suddenly make sense. (That's the second and third office scenes, so at least 2 or 3 episodes away.) We get some similar information about Natalie in the Diner scene that will help with some of the elite paths, although we can get a lot of information about her by talking to others in the Strip Club scene itself. Also, the daily recaps will give some hints as well.

Essentially, every episode will give a little more information, some of it as characterizations, some of it as discussion with characters in the game, talking about what happened in the past. For example, maybe we'll learn later what Emily was thinking when she shoots you that look before going to the bathroom. By playing other paths, including failure paths, we will get accustomed to the flow of the episode and learn how to manipulate it, like maybe distracting a bartender from making their rounds.

By the end of Day 2, there should be enough information to find the elite paths naturally, at least through Day 1, and they will simply be hard at that point, not the very very very hard that they are now. They will make a lot more sense as more of the game comes available. [img]images/icones/icon8.gif[/img] If anyone gets frustrated with the elite paths, I recommend waiting for more episodes instead of trying to brute force your way through them now...unless you enjoy that sort of thing, of course. :)

Oh...and something to keep in mind, as more episodes come out, you may discover that you didn't actually fail in some cases...and in other cases, you may discover that you didn't actually succeed. <Evil laugh placeholder>

Wolfschadowe
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby benedict » Thu, 15Apr02 16:01

Not sure if it was mentioned before, but nothing leads to n1club038e.htm.
benedict
great white shark

Postby Wolfschadowe » Thu, 15Apr02 16:10

benedict wrote:Not sure if it was mentioned before, but nothing leads to n1club038e.htm.
Well...Crap Monkey! I really borked that path. I'll fix that in the next patch. In the meantime, players can open page n1club037c.htm in notepad and add the missing e to the link that says n1club038.htm to make it n1club038e.htm

Sorry about that everyone!

Wolfschadowe
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby benedict » Thu, 15Apr02 16:15

That won't be enough I'm afraid. Nothing leads to n1club037c.htm either :)
benedict
great white shark

Postby Wolfschadowe » Thu, 15Apr02 16:18

benedict wrote:That won't be enough I'm afraid. Nothing leads to n1club037c.htm either :)
Sure it does. n1club036a.htm, and before that n1club035.htm, which is a main branch. :)
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games