All sexy gameS ?

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: All sexy gameS ?

Postby Lucaboo2 » Fri, 08Sep26 17:24

I swear, I don't have anything against the "Viva Ponata" game or the guys who use to play it. Thanks God on the Net anyone is free to do whatever he wants, until he remains within the borders of Law and Politeness.
The only thing I can't stand is this massive campaign of topics and posts they set up. Just take a peek at the list of the topics: 2 or 3 update from the Imperia of Update site, some topics about 3d sexy games, shoot'em up sexy games, arcade sexy games... and then? "Viva Ponata for beginners", "Viva Ponata what a game", "Viva Ponata for Dummies", "Those who play Viva Ponata get it bigger" and so on.
Inside a mess of people telling stories about a player who did this, another said that, and all this sort of things.
I'm not asking for any censorship or ghetto building. It's not my style and it will never be.
Simply I'm not interested in this game, and I've seen that I'm not the only one tired of seeing that lamp on and then discover that is the 100.000th message like "Play Viva Ponata or you'll become a homo".
It's just like those girls calling me on the phone every day for an insurance or something like that. The 1st one gets me talking pleasantly with her (and maybe asking for a date - lol :lol: ) With the 100th I'm not so gentle. :no: The 10.000th gets a "F**k Off Baby" and nothing more. [img]smile/mad.gif[/img]

Sorry for taking this space... have a nice day anyway!
Lucaboo2
lagoon predator

Postby bugs » Fri, 08Sep26 20:41

hear,hear !! youare sooo right!!
It`s astounding nobody else took position like you now .
thats my opinion , too,on the point!
oh,by the way, that game is,uh, boring (??) !!
bugs
sirens hunter

Postby 60nowise » Fri, 08Sep26 21:36

several people allready wrote similar posts. Wonder, why those "viva ponata"-friends do not create a own forum for this game. It is down on this page announced, to get a free forum!
60nowise
star of the reef

Postby luke » Mon, 08Sep29 12:02

Peace, men...
I agree with you : i find the tune of discussion very bad. But this forum is for all sexy games, and if Viva Ponata is one of them, then it place is in this forum.
There's a very simple way if you don't like this game or the discussion on it : just ignore the topic
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

sex: Masculine

Postby Lucaboo2 » Mon, 08Sep29 14:50

Respect, Luke!
Just like you I think that this forum is the "home" for all the Sexy Games, and so every game should have its place.
The only trouble is when this "place" starts to grow, and grow, and grow... 3 or 4 or 5 topics for a single game look a little odd to me: or VP is the 8th wonder of the world and can be no match for Shark, Pusooy or anyone else, or maybe there must be something "beyond" the simple excitement for a videogame in this mess of topics. (I have my own idea, but...)
Even worse (as you noticed, too) the tune: sometimes looks more like a brawling mob rather than a forum... Hey, Bro's, remember it's just a game!!!!
Lucaboo2
lagoon predator

Return to Free sexy games