Erotical Night [ English ]

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Erotical Night [ English ]

Postby Loup Garou » Tue, 12Aug28 06:03

This may be a little late, but hey... thought I would let y'all know. Dragon Pants are in The Big Boss's room. You head from castle through snow till you find the volcano, head downstairs to the maze. If you go straight from the stairs (instead of turning left to find the path to the bosses) and manage the maze all the way to the end point closest to the bosses platform, you will find the dragon pant. They are not in a box. It is one of those stand in the right spot and look kinda things.

Dragon pants are, ok... but I have found my favorite pair are the Miracle Pants that you get in the lower lvls of Devildom. It is an easy quest. On the 6th floor, there is a daemon behind one of those big stones that you need a star to move. Talk to her and she will tell you that she eats human flesh. And she want's to eat the gay guy on the other side of town. Talk to the gay guy and he will tell you that, if you do him right, you will be rewarded. You have to go to the stairs up to the room on the 5th floor in the right (you know, the three rooms on the 5th floor that you can only get to from the 6th). The moment you show up in that room, turn right to take a path behind the grave stones and back behind the back wall of the room. When you get to the end of the path, move back 1 space and pick up the spices you need to save the gay guy. Then ONE more space to pick up a gold piece (I think it is the 34K gold brick... big money). You go back to the daemon and sprinkle the herb on the guard next to her. That will become her favorite food. She will trade, pants for pants, with you, so wear cheep pants. You will get Miracle Pants. As long as you have those pants on, you use NO electricity from your battery when you use your toys on your opponents. They are particularly useful if you are playing the character Erotical@ (I think that is the spelling). That is the character name you use in English version to AUTOMATICALLY strip your opponents (not blow clothes away, like with the one set of pants that, in one move, strips your opponents. With that name, all your opps start the fight in the buff.) If you have Erotical@ and those pants, your fights with those opps that have no escape choices become VERY easy. First round, handcuffs and which ever electrical device works best on your opp. Same in Second, Third, Fourth, etc, till you get her up to her orgasm score, then next round, fuck her. You can even go way beyond that. If you want to drive an opponent wild, just keep using which ever electrical device works best.... even after you have gotten her to her max score. If you use the device that restarts the game after you have gotten those pants and the golden toys (silver for anal toy, but...) you can drive all your opponents nuts... including (oedipally speaking) your mother.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby roberttx » Mon, 12Sep24 22:25

I keep trying to save, but nothing happens and I have to restart. Any suggestions?
roberttx
lagoon predator

Postby Loup Garou » Thu, 12Sep27 23:37

roberttx wrote:I keep trying to save, but nothing happens and I have to restart. Any suggestions?

by saving, you mean going to one of the teleport markers (looks like a big stone penis) and using the save command 3 up from the bottom (if I rem correctly). If you try to save through a basic program command, it don't work. Those teleporters and a one of the magic devices you find in the end are the only savers, but the magic device is for restarting the game with you having all your skills and equipment.

If you are trying to save with teleporter and getting nothing, I dunno... never had that problem.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby roberttx » Sat, 12Sep29 20:50

I found the teleport markers and tried to save there. Then, when I try to restart a saved game, I'm told there are none. Guess it doesn't work.

Loup Garou wrote:
roberttx wrote:I keep trying to save, but nothing happens and I have to restart. Any suggestions?

by saving, you mean going to one of the teleport markers (looks like a big stone penis) and using the save command 3 up from the bottom (if I rem correctly). If you try to save through a basic program command, it don't work. Those teleporters and a one of the magic devices you find in the end are the only savers, but the magic device is for restarting the game with you having all your skills and equipment.

If you are trying to save with teleporter and getting nothing, I dunno... never had that problem.
roberttx
lagoon predator

Postby Loup Garou » Sat, 12Sep29 22:50

roberttx wrote:I found the teleport markers and tried to save there. Then, when I try to restart a saved game, I'm told there are none. Guess it doesn't work.

Wish I knew what to tell you, but that should work.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby freereal » Sat, 12Sep29 23:05

Well it's a Flash game, so you should check if flash-cookies are allowed. the game saves normally her AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects
if ther isn't a save after you save in the game tray checking your browersettings allowing cookies. thats mosty a problem whay you can't save.
freereal
Pilot fish

Postby LucaNatoli » Sun, 12Sep30 14:08

roberttx wrote:I found the teleport markers and tried to save there. Then, when I try to restart a saved game, I'm told there are none. Guess it doesn't work.

Loup Garou wrote:

Game works fine. What are you using to play it? I recommend Flash Player StandAlone 9. You have to allow it to use memory to save your game (usually will ask you the first time you save).
LucaNatoli
Games Master

Postby LucaNatoli » Sun, 12Sep30 14:25

Glad my link supplied has many people enjoying the game. Over 3,000 downloads since i posted it on here. Didn't know many people wanted this game [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
LucaNatoli
Games Master

Previous

Return to Free sexy games