Bloodheart on pussooy.net

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Bloodheart on pussooy.net

Postby cruiser » Mon, 08Nov17 23:16

He pierrelechat

if you login at pussoy...its free ...you find the answer in the message board.

havent play this game
cruiser
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby Arnulf » Tue, 08Nov18 00:10

Hi, pierrelechat, the snake is just a thing of timing. you should await the moment, when the snake has moved forward and back and then you quickly can take the flower.

The spider has to be overjumped. Climb up the tree and catch the liana and swing until you are swinging high enough, then let go the rope and you will touch down behind the spider. To spide up your swinging movement, use the control key. On the way back you have to do the reverse action. One tip: If you want to shorten the jungle flower action, let go all the flowers and try to pick up only the last one. Bringing the same to the island girl will satisfy her and she will leave the jungle with you and you can proceed further. Image
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby Lucaboo2 » Tue, 08Nov18 16:02

cruiser wrote : He Lucaboo

I have no Problem to log in...I use win XP and opera

maybe your explorer cant find it?

Hiya, Cruiser: already checked it out with Puso himself: while my home pc explorer updated his "target server", my office pc explorer was still aiming at the old server. Seems to be ok by now.
Lucaboo2
lagoon predator

Postby fighterzer » Thu, 09Jul23 04:48

can someone please pm me the code ?
fighterzer
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 09Jul23 05:12

Assume you want Pusooy Games?

Go to sharks lagoon and on the next page is a set of icons of Shark's friends, select the icon, otherwise check The "I'm-stuck-and-need-quick-help" overview http://sharks-lagoon.aceboard.fr/215394 ... erview.htm
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby peter1212 » Fri, 14Feb21 18:17

To download games from pusooy.net just go to File2hd.com and copy paste the url of the game (the website when you are playing online) and select the check box and the objects tick mark. Then just press enter and there would be a file with .swf extension. Remember to paste the whole link that is from http:// to the last element of the link

For e.g. copy this link in File2hd.com [http://pusooy.net/beachparty1.php] and press enter you will get BP1.
peter1212

Previous

Return to Free sexy games