Bloodheart on pussooy.net

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Bloodheart on pussooy.net

Postby Arnulf » Mon, 08Oct20 21:47

Lucaboo2, I know nothing about the good old Konamy Olympics, and even less about cloac and dagger movies. [img]smile/AR15firing.gif[/img] [img]smile/mgwhore.gif[/img] I'm a more peaceful being and terefore very weak in fighting and rumbling. I prefer more the fight with words and arguments. That is not very successful in that gaming phase [img]smile/smileyshot22.gif[/img] .
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby rep » Mon, 08Oct20 22:07

thanks for the hints, seems i need to be more patient.

Also the game wont load at the moment :(
rep
great white shark

Postby pottybob » Mon, 08Oct20 22:41

[img]images/icones/icon4.gif[/img] Sorry if I am stupid but how do you download the games from Pusooy rather than play online? [img]images/icones/icon4.gif[/img]
pottybob
great white shark

Postby Arnulf » Mon, 08Oct20 23:49

I think, somehow I had found my hidden agressive nature, so I could overcome the fight and the rest was easy and relaxing. One more compliments for Pusooy!
Arnulf

Postby pottybob » Tue, 08Oct21 01:18

:top: :top: THanks Shark
pottybob
great white shark

Postby Pigsfly » Tue, 08Oct21 07:58

Nifty. Thanks.
Pigsfly
Pilot fish

Postby xeris89 » Tue, 08Oct21 08:17

rep wrote : any hints on the shooting game I have more trouble with that then the fighting game :)

I finally figured out the best way is to use a post as a point of reference and then keep moving your cross hairs away until your timing is right. Then you just wait until the rat crosses that post and you fire. As long as they do not stop you can hit them every time this way.
xeris89
star of the reef

Postby Aussie Jack » Tue, 08Oct21 09:46

I agree with everyone. Another great game from Pusooy. Played it, finished it, loved it.

Another example of why Shark & Pusooy are the two best game-makers on the net.
Aussie Jack
great white shark

Postby luke » Tue, 08Oct21 18:39

Another great masterpiece from our friend pussooy :clap: :clap: :clap:
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

sex: Masculine

Postby rep » Tue, 08Oct21 19:38

finished it yesterday. Still had some trouble with shooting :)

but overall good game
rep
great white shark

Postby mevan_snp » Wed, 08Oct22 08:03

it 's very easy game,i have finessed tha game little bit harder but very interesting when playing

in fighting scene fall back to other side of boat and that bugger will take the girl, after that go ahead using left arrow key and repeat press ctrl key , that will fall back him keep fighting when his shoulder get cut, after that fall back again , again fall back him, that will loose his sword and he will run to upper flow, don't climb the floor, got next stair case and try to get up, after that that bugger will throw cannon balls don't hit them go to the rope and cut the rope , captain will clime the floor using the rope, again bugger will climb the ship try to avoid him after that help button will appear and do what it says , fined the fighting part after that the best part of game appear.

in rat shooting game don't shoot rat, point the cursor in any point and wait till mouse to come when mouse comes, shoot it before mouse close to mouse pointer, at least 1cm to pointer to mouse,

i have bad English, sorry for wrong English

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
mevan_snp
great white shark

Postby Arnulf » Sat, 08Oct25 22:46

Gameplayer wrote:

Pusooy has a new game Bloodheart.

Great game. link Below to main page

http://pusooy.net/main.php?site=pusooy

Enjoy

Topic deleted, according the rules!
Arnulf

Postby rt » Mon, 08Oct27 01:28

ONCE I GET THE GUY CORNERED MY FREAKING SLOW ASS INTERNET CONNECTION FREEZES, MAYBE A DOWNLOAD WOULD HELP, I CAN WAIT. OTHERWISE, THIS GAME ROCKS!!!!
rt
great white shark

Postby luke » Mon, 08Oct27 14:58

Don't use uppercase. According to internet "rules", uppercase signify that you're shouting. I know it should be frustrating, but you can use smiley (like :ouin: or [img]smile/mad.gif[/img] )
If you use IE, you can "download" the game like that : Tools/internet options, parameters button (with IE6 in internet temporary file box, with ie7 in historic of navigation box), show internet files button, then sort by last access date (descending), then search the swf file, then copy/paste to your hard-drive.
And enjoy :hic:
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

sex: Masculine

Postby hammerhead » Tue, 08Oct28 00:12

This game has good gameplay between the sexy scenes.General advice:

1. let the opponent in the sword fight get in front of the girl at first by retreating. Then you can be more aggressive and then you can get his sword by backing towards Bloodheart's side of the ship.

2. Shoot the rats at a fixed point just to the right of where Bloodheart is standing. Your hit rate will increase to a level that will "reveal all" eventually.

After that its plain sailing.... :top:

I think some of the interactions are a bit clunky in the beta version. I think some interaction between Bang and Kitty before scene 9 (say ..together in the ship's dungeon?) might have given even more entertainment and explained better Kitty's pirate transformation later on- but hey-I'm only an armchair critic.

There is certainly plenty of scope for Bloodheart 2 in the manner of the story's end. ;)
hammerhead
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games