Pussylight Saga - The sex moon by leonizer

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Pussylight Saga - The sex moon by leonizer

Postby TheBrain » Mon, 09Nov02 06:40

Actually, I believe hints are spoilers. Given that they are supposed to help someone, they must reveal something that someone could've wished to find out himself. (sometimes a bad (as in, too revealing) hint is about the same as giving the actual answer)

Wasn't aware the board had a colour code though, makes giving spoilers a hell of a lot easier.
TheBrain
star of the reef

Postby Fraekke » Mon, 09Nov02 10:55

Any idea what achievement 6 is and how to get it?

I've compiled a list of the other achievements, I'll list their names here, and how to get 'em in hidden text (Thanks erana *bow*)

1. Mr. scary pants [color=c2dcf5]Be a chicken from the start - remember to prefer the living.[/color]
2. No flash blinding [color=c2dcf5]Get through the game without hitting her face with the flash light[/color] - fairly obvious I know.
3. I'm romantic [color=c2dcf5]Light the candels either upstairs or by the table[/color]
4. Force open - not sure how NOT to get this one, but that must be a bug - it obviously has something to do with the crowbar and the locked door, but I have gotten it at times when not touching either.
5. 2 Kisses [color=c2dcf5]Kiss her at the stairs where you get the crowbar and under the clock (through door, go straight)[/color]
6. Playing with candles [color=c2dcf5]When getting her naked upstairs by the bed choose 'Get your ass ready, I have a surprise'[/color]
7. Table taker [color=c2dcf5]Get her on the table - choose finish in her mouth when you're in that room to NOT get the achievement[/color] - Quite obvious!
8. Hot mouth [color=c2dcf5]Come in her mouth - I think both under the clock and by the table counts[/color]
9. ??% Bloodlust [color=c2dcf5]Finish off with high bloodlust[/color] - allso quite obvious once you know it!
10. Mr. fearless [color=c2dcf5] Don't show any fears, including the 'prefer the living' (she's dead remember?)[/color] - Obvious

Leons style is easily recognized but I have to agree that the game feels kinda short - especially for something off Leons work bench!

Edit: found one more, 1 to go!
Re-Edit: game fixed, last achievement added!
Fraekke
great white shark

Postby luke » Mon, 09Nov02 13:08

@erana
:clap: What a great discovery :clap:
Writing in the color of background so that you can give spoilers without people who don't want to, can read your post, and people who want to, can easily read them.
Hope this technique will be copied by all lagooners, like Fraekke did it
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

sex: Masculine

Postby erana » Mon, 09Nov02 13:19

Luke, maybe you or some other mod should make a stickyed thread about that way of hiding spoilers, mentioning the "color=c2dcf5" tag?
erana
lagoon predator

Postby TheBrain » Mon, 09Nov02 16:14

Fraekke wrote :
4. Force open - not sure how NOT to get this one, but that might be a bug - it obviously has something to do with the crowbar and the locked dor.

It's quite obvious, isn't it? You force the door open with the crowbar. The only problem here is that the game doesn't reset the items properly (i.e. you keep items after a restart). In your first playthrough you'll find the door locked and continue on to find the crowbar, but probably without turning back. Now because the items don't reset, in all consecutive plays the door can be opened.

6. ?? Havent gotten this one yet!

I haven't found anything about this achievement in the decompiled sources. It doesn't appear to be referenced anywhere...

Edit:
With some more hacking I got the game to show me the 6th achievement, it's called 'Playing with candles'. Quite obvious where it should trigger, but it is missing the code for it. As noted in my original post it is a requirement for the 3rd ending, so that one is effectively unreachable.
TheBrain
star of the reef

Postby leonizer » Mon, 09Nov02 22:10

Thank you all for your feedback.

About this bug with "Playing with candles" - it's fixed now (1.02).
leonizer
lagoon predator

Postby woody » Tue, 09Nov03 14:17

just played this over at playforceone not a bad game
woody
lagoon predator

Postby Fraekke » Tue, 09Nov03 17:06

TheBrain wrote :
It's quite obvious, isn't it? You force the door open with the crowbar. The only problem here is that the game doesn't reset the items properly (i.e. you keep items after a restart). In your first playthrough you'll find the door locked and continue on to find the crowbar, but probably without turning back. Now because the items don't reset, in all consecutive plays the door can be opened.

Ok let me rephrase then: I've gotten that achievement when not touching the door or the crowbar! (also re-emphasized this in my first post).

I still think 3rd ending is unreachable? As previously stated It needs the 'Hot mouth' achievement and the 'Playing with candels'. The first one is reached [color=c2dcf5]by the bed upstairs[/color], the second one is reached either by [color=c2dcf5]the table or by the clock[/color]. It might just be me, but I still havent found a way to get from one of those places to the other, anyone else?
Fraekke
great white shark

Postby TheBrain » Tue, 09Nov03 21:25

I would think 'Playing with candles' would also trigger from the other opportunity to light a candle, but it doesn't... So yea, it seems it's still unreachable.
TheBrain
star of the reef

Postby beishiznit » Tue, 09Nov03 21:52

I've found all of the endings except for 3. The Brain says he got the link after decompiling the game. I was wondering if he or someone else could post the link?
beishiznit
Pilot fish

Postby TheBrain » Tue, 09Nov03 21:58

beishiznit wrote : I've found all of the endings except for 3. The Brain says he got the link after decompiling the game. I was wondering if he or someone else could post the link?

Link: --> [color=c2dcf5]www.lessonofpassion.com/pussylight/index.php?ending=266354[/color] <--
TheBrain
star of the reef

Postby erana » Wed, 09Nov04 02:04

The spoiler-protected endings: all endings override any ending below them. (So, if you are dead, you can't get the other endings, etc.)

Dead = ending 1 (game ends) (no spoiler here)
Achievement [color=c2dcf5]1 (Mr. scary pants)[/color] = ending 7 (game ends)
[color=c2dcf5]All secrets[/color] = ending 4
Achievement [color=c2dcf5]5 (2 kisses)[/color] = ending 2
Achievement [color=c2dcf5]7 (table taker)[/color] = ending 5
Achievements [color=c2dcf5]6 (playing with candles)[/color] + [color=c2dcf5]8 (hot mouth)[/color] = ending 3 (currently not reacheable, reported as bug)
[color=c2dcf5]Otherwise[/color] = ending 6

Achievements [color=c2dcf5]2 (no flash blinding)[/color], [color=c2dcf5]3 (I'm romantic)[/color], [color=c2dcf5]4 (force open)[/color], [color=c2dcf5]9 (77% bloodlust)[/color] and [color=c2dcf5]10 (Mr. fearless)[/color] have no efect.
erana
lagoon predator

Postby beishiznit » Wed, 09Nov04 03:06

Thanks a bunch for posting the link. Your Awesome ;)
beishiznit
Pilot fish

Postby erana » Thu, 09Nov05 13:46

Fraekke wrote :
As previously stated It needs the 'Hot mouth' achievement and the 'Playing with candels'. The first one is reached [color=c2dcf5]by the bed upstairs[/color], the second one is reached either by [color=c2dcf5]the table or by the clock[/color]. It might just be me, but I still havent found a way to get from one of those places to the other, anyone else?

It looks like it /should/ be reacheable in the upstairs room, as the vampire girl actually acts (and looks!) like you'd got it, but the game doesn't give you the achievement.

Maybe Leonizer could confirm or deny it it's a bug or just that we haven't yet found the way...
erana
lagoon predator

Postby leonizer » Thu, 09Nov05 18:53

Okay, it's fixed now (1.03) and ending no. 3 is working.
It's updated on:

http://www.playforceone.com/pf1_games.p ... Pussylight
and
http://lessonofpassion.com/lop_games.ph ... Pussylight

Have fun
leonizer
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games