Cloud Storage Payments Blocked

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Cloud Storage Payments Blocked

Postby kessie8dn » Sun, 21Apr18 17:06

It seems the UK has now made sure we can no longer download our favourite games by blocking payments to all cloud storage sites such as Fileboom, Publish2.me, Keep2Share, etc.

I think this was a hangover from the EU days, so it probably applies to most of Europe as well. A rash law introduced to protect the interests of the big entertainment media companies is going to effectively kill off any competition from small one-man operations.

It's looking like it could be the death of sites like Adugames, which have been such a great way to try out games without the commitment to subscribe. It would be far too expensive for the majority of us to Patreon-ise numerous random developers, hoping to discover the odd gem amongst the dross.

I'm unsure, as yet, whether this will apply to the methods of distribution Shark uses. Presumably his accounts will be safe as long as he's not distributing material for which he does not own the copyright. However that may depend on how much his hosts rely on the "illegal download" side of the business for their income.

If anyone finds a reliable alternative please keep us posted.

I'm not interested in buying Bitcoin so don't even bother to mention it. Thanks
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Re: Cloud Storage Payments Blocked

Postby Rikwar » Tue, 21Apr20 07:54

Hi kessie8dn

These are just a few that works for me I cant say that they work in the U.K
but I know that FileFactory and MediaFire do work !

FileFactory MediaFire Rapidgator https://k2s.cc/ https://filejoker.net FileFox.cc etc

Best of luck mate [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby kessie8dn » Fri, 21Apr23 18:01

Thanks Rickwar.. I'd already tried K2S without success.. Filejoker may work but I don't want to commit to regular instalments because I'm not that regular a user and would probably forget to cancel it. Appreciate the help though.
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

Postby kessie8dn » Sat, 21Apr24 16:49

Sorry Rickwar - I wasn't in the zone when I replied. The other problem with Filejoker is that adugames don't use it.. They use K2S, Fileboom or Publish2me.. All of which block payments from the UK now. I know about adugameson but they seem to use various platforms, possibly depending on the poster to provide one? There's no way I'll have more than one subscription going at the same time, especially when so many of the games turn out to be disappointing, never-ending or end up being abandoned.

I guess what I really want is a back-door method of payment into Fileboom but all of their "official" ones are also blocked. Or a reliable host who devs can switch to, knowing it's not going to be subject to big-media protectionism for "allowing" too much pirated material.
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

Postby Joe.Pizza » Sat, 21Apr24 18:45

Have tried using a VPN? It makes like one's IP address look like it's from another area including other countries. Before buying a VPN service, try using the one in the Opera browser. It's free and gives three different regions to select.
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

Postby Rikwar » Sun, 21Apr25 06:23

Have you tried MediaFire or FileFactory Im using the free account option for years uploaded quite a few sex games I always use Winrar or use 7Zip 'free' then give the file a odd name.

Theres got too be a way Mate ;)

aso what Joe propose maybe an option :??:
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby kessie8dn » Thu, 21Apr29 00:00

Joe.Pizza wrote:Have tried using a VPN? It makes like one's IP address look like it's from another area including other countries. Before buying a VPN service, try using the one in the Opera browser. It's free and gives three different regions to select.

Not that easy.. Your credit card number is specific to the country of origin so even Paypal knows where you're based when a request for payment comes in. It's the payees (and/or their bank accounts) who are blacklisted so any payment going their way from a UK card will be blocked, even if I am actually located overseas at the time.

I wasn't aware of the Opera VPN though - Nice to know. Thanks.

Is this only a problem in the UK? I seem to remember the EU were talking about this for some time and assumed it was one of those EU laws we'd inherited.
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

Return to Free sexy games