NH3 : Natalia's Revenge

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

NH3 : Natalia's Revenge

Postby Dragonmaestro » Tue, 16Dec13 11:19

Dear gamers,

I finally made it ! I completed the third episode of Nymph's Hotel. This one is called Natalia's Revenge as it follows Natalia's quest to get revenge on her dad after the rape that happened in Nymph's Hotel 2. (Yeah, sorry for those who have not played NH2 yet, but I'm not selling a huge punch here.)

This episode is very slightly bigger than its predecessor (27.04 Mo compared to 26.22 Mo), has 15 achievements and 11 endings (12 if we consider the alternate ending to #8 (the image and outcome is the same, but the text is slightly different in reason of the path used to get it)).

I think the game is a little more straight-forward than NH2, but I think you'll still enjoy it. Some paths will take you through the game in less than 5 minutes while others... well, are much longer. :)

Yeah, I can hear you all say : "It's about time, asshole !" But hey, I'm doing my best with the spare time, money and inspiration I got... Plus I ran into several software-related problems this past year.

Anyway... you can download my brand new game here : http://www.mediafire.com/file/h8l0cwyib ... otel3a.zip
Or from my blog here : http://games-for-adults.tumblr.com/

Feel free to leave me some feedback in this thread. :)

Enjoy, guys (and gals) !
Dragonmaestro
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: NH3 : Natalia's Revenge

Postby dauner » Wed, 16Dec14 01:07

Cool game :) I'm suprised that so few people use Sex Villa for pictures, looks like it is way simpler to get right than DAZ etc. Without being a pro atleast.
dauner
sirens hunter

Postby Dragonmaestro » Thu, 16Dec15 00:49

dauner wrote:Cool game :)

Thank you.

dauner wrote:I'm suprised that so few people use Sex Villa for pictures, looks like it is way simpler to get right than DAZ etc. Without being a pro atleast.

Well, I'm more or less surprised myself... Yes, it is very user-friendly, but awfully expensive to buy all the "sex packs" (as they call them). You can easily end up coughing up a few hundreds bucks just to be able to make an average game.

And if you have an older computer (like myself) it is unstable... I mean, once 3DSexVilla is running, everything is fine. But starting it up is tricky with an old GeForce4 512MB, as it is NOT recognized by Thrixxx's Launcher. (Don't laugh, it's the best video card I can get for my old-fashioned AGP port.)

Also, Thrixxx's support is the worst I ever saw. I reported a bug once... A game update that went wrong (in short), making anyone with that said update unable to launch 3DSexVilla, even after uninstalling and reinstalling it. (As the launcher was always installing the latest (malfunctionning) version.) Well, it took me two official bug reports followed by three e-mails to the staff to finally be answered that the bug would be corrected with the next game update... [img]smile/eek.gif[/img] Why didn't they just offer a patch to be downloaded ? That made me unable to work on the game for 2-3 weeks.

But other than that, yeah... it's a good tool to make game artwork.
Dragonmaestro
great white shark

Postby rabbie » Thu, 16Dec15 21:20

There is also a chance Thrixxx will sue you for it... Id be careful, i have heard they are pretty heavy handed with that kind of thing. Although using screenshots should be ok... it's basically what websites do all the time, use screenshots they take to sell there articles/reviews, not sure where the law would fall on it.
rabbie
lagoon predator

Postby jackofhearts » Fri, 16Dec16 00:51

I did not like the game.

Graphics are not comparable to the standart (look at Mortze, Wolfshadowe and LoP's art, even RPG-Maker- and Renpy-Petraon-0.0.0.1-Rats have better art...)
The story is pointless and (imho) too violent. I don't want to be confronted with a bleeding ass, done by my/her father...
Dialogues did not catch me. Neither did I felt any sympathy for any of the characters.

Nevertheless, thank you for contributing to the community and putting time and energy into a non-profit-game <3

Best regards, Jack

PS: This is just MY opinion.
jackofhearts
sirens hunter

Postby Dragonmaestro » Sun, 16Dec18 21:47

rabbie wrote:There is also a chance Thrixxx will sue you for it... Id be careful, i have heard they are pretty heavy handed with that kind of thing. Although using screenshots should be ok... it's basically what websites do all the time, use screenshots they take to sell there articles/reviews, not sure where the law would fall on it.

If they ask me to take my games down, I will. However, I wouldn't see why... I've seen several other peoples use 3DSexVilla to make games, and I didn't hear from any lawsuit.

Also (and that's only my opinion) I think it is the best kind of advertisement they can have... Someone using their software to make a game, be very open about it (both in-game and out) an it doesn't cost them a dime. I also offer my games for free, so I'm not making any money "on their backs".

jackofhearts wrote:I did not like the game.

Graphics are not comparable to the standart (look at Mortze, Wolfshadowe and LoP's art, even RPG-Maker- and Renpy-Petraon-0.0.0.1-Rats have better art...)
The story is pointless and (imho) too violent. I don't want to be confronted with a bleeding ass, done by my/her father...
Dialogues did not catch me. Neither did I felt any sympathy for any of the characters.

Nevertheless, thank you for contributing to the community and putting time and energy into a non-profit-game <3

Best regards, Jack

PS: This is just MY opinion.

It's your opinion and I respect it.

However, the idea of that game was given to me by a fan of episode 2... And there is not thousands of different ways to get revenge on a rapist...

Also, I can understand some people doesn't like my twisted and (sometimes) dark sense of humor.

My only question is : did you play Nymph's Hotel 2 ? This one is far from being as violent as Natalia's Revenge... and it could help you (and other players) to understand NH3.

Don't bother playing NH1, though... This game sucks. Even I agree to that. [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
Dragonmaestro
great white shark

Postby Maurice » Mon, 16Dec19 08:28

I rember both NH2 and NH1 fondly.

But then again I have a weak spot for AIF games where I get to explore the surroundings in stead of merely my virtual partners assets.

I find it hard to give feedback on NH3 because being a victim of rape is way out of my comfortzone and well into my taboo zone.

I gave the game two tries sofar and succeeded on avoiding any erotic content.
One of the endings I achieved was actually more or less a good ending so I feel I should applaude you for that.

It is groundbreaking for me to explore being a victim of rape in an AIF-game.
Personally I do not find it sexy at all (sofar).

So to summarize:

I like the graphics (sexvilla graphics are good enough and overengeneering is underrated)
I like the continuity (familiar characters, places etc.)
I like the ground breaking novelty (playing as a victim)
I like the interactivity (the way agency supports the narrative)
I like the writing (good grammar, good sentences and coherent plot)

Personally I do not like the subjectmatter.
I feel manipulated into treating the subjectmatter in a way I'm not comfortable with (NH1 and NH2 were both sexual fantasies I was (almost) completely comfortable with, NH3 is not)

As a suggestion to improve the game I would like it to be marketed as a spinn-off in stead of a next installment in the series.
I would like the security in advance that I will be given multiple options and opportunities to ruin my rapists life without having to resort to sex.
(let the focus be more on revenge and less on sex. eg. Let the protagonist avenge ever increasing injustices throughout the game.)

Let me finish by saying that I thank you for your game and express my opinion that your game made the internet a little bit richer.
Maurice
sirens hunter

Return to Free sexy games