DwE: Royal Guard

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: DwE: Royal Guard

Postby Nightshade09 » Mon, 17Sep25 02:08

Here's something that will blow your mind. Many mainstream scientists now believe that we. Are literally in a Computer Simulation.

Are We All Trapped Inside a Video Game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZVeC1gXYNE

Marco6661 wrote:
moskys wrote:I've not seen that 'Dream Master' story but after Royal Guard is pretty clear that
Xara worked for Morland for some time then defected or was dismissed, and since then she's being punished in her dreams. She has always the same dream but changing the scenarios (sometimes at WWII, sometimes in a fantasy world, sometimes in a 'real life' environment), as Elsa points out when she tells Xara she's been watching all her dreams unconsciously called by Xara. And then Xara replies 'This is not a dream, but a punishment'. So it has nothing to do with other dimensions but just with the ability to interfere in other person's dreams

:??: :??:
You don't think that the world of the dreams is another dimension?
A place where we disregard time and space? ;)
Nightshade09
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby moskys » Wed, 17Oct25 10:14

Marco6661 wrote:
moskys wrote:I've not seen that 'Dream Master' story but after Royal Guard is pretty clear that
Xara worked for Morland for some time then defected or was dismissed, and since then she's being punished in her dreams. She has always the same dream but changing the scenarios (sometimes at WWII, sometimes in a fantasy world, sometimes in a 'real life' environment), as Elsa points out when she tells Xara she's been watching all her dreams unconsciously called by Xara. And then Xara replies 'This is not a dream, but a punishment'. So it has nothing to do with other dimensions but just with the ability to interfere in other person's dreams

:??: :??:
You don't think that the world of the dreams is another dimension?
A place where we disregard time and space? ;)

Ok, I was blind but now I can see. And I think Tlaero will have to explain a lot of things in Saving Chloe...
moskys
lagoon predator

Postby Tao Dude » Wed, 17Oct25 22:43

Reading between the lines, Morland expects 100% loyalty from his employees and his family, and expects them to stop at nothing, including making the ultimate sacrifice to satisfy his ends. Xara failed to do that by dint of being too god at the job she was trained to do and not getting killed when faced with overwhelming odds.

Can't wait to see what's in store for Chloe.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby Nightshade09 » Fri, 17Oct27 04:02

That's a very good point.

But I think there is more going on then just a recurring (and changing dream) with Xera. Xera's cane in the real world outside of the dream. Is the same creature she fought in the dream.

Then I point your attention the first story Dreaming with Elsa. Why is Morland after a powerful book of magic and sends Chloe to steal it? What would a common underworld boss have any use for such.

Unless Morland, Crow and Xera are not what they appear to be. But some type of otherworldly beings. A evil wizard his witch and Sage? By chance.

Then we have some sort of magical tattooing on Chloe (an others in Finding Miranda), Miranda has one too a Raven and Crow well a death crow. All magical perhaps?

Yes I'm hoping too that Saving Chloe will explain that. :)

Tao Dude wrote:

Reading between the lines, Morland expects 100% loyalty from his employees and his family, and expects them to stop at nothing, including making the ultimate sacrifice to satisfy his ends. Xara failed to do that by dint of being too god at the job she was trained to do and not getting killed when faced with overwhelming odds.

Can't wait to see what's in store for Chloe.
Nightshade09
great white shark

Postby moskys » Fri, 17Oct27 13:34

Nightshade09 wrote:That's a very good point.
Why is Morland after a powerful book of magic and sends Chloe to steal it? What would a common underworld boss have any use for such.

Well, there's obviously something strange going on in the Elsaverse. We're talking about a gang of people with unnatural powers, so there must be an unnatural reason for that and this should be explained before the end of the saga. But what we all know by now is that
Morland can foresee the future in some way, so he can decide who needs to be hurt in order to reach his goals, and how. Sometimes his plans don't work out well, though, so he's not infalible. And that's because he needs to rely on his 'agents' and there are some circumstances around his victims that he can't control. So if you are a bad boy like him and you get the chance to own a magical book which would allow you to 'convince' people in their dreams... well, that Morpheus i's obviusly an interesting weapon. You won't need to use your own hands (or any enforcers) for real anymore. You can just hurt people while they're dreaming and nobody would be able to stop you from doing it. Think about that poor guy in Dreaming with Elsa who suffered a heart attack while banging Chloe in his dreams. Who's going to believe him when he'll explain what happened to him... if he recovers?
moskys
lagoon predator

Postby Tao Dude » Fri, 17Oct27 23:21

The thing about prophecy/seeing the future is a bit like the Oedipal tragedy. Those who can see the future, cannot see their own future clearly, for one simple reason:

Just knowing what is going to happen introduces the temptation to act to divert key event lines such that a preferred outcome occurs, which introduces a small uncertainty owing to the outcomes of the different choices available. The more direct action the seer takes, the muddier the waters become. This is why they have to trust proxies to act for them. I'm guessing that Morland could see that Miranda staying friends with Chloe was going to set his future on a path that he did not want to follow,
and so he arranged for Chloe to be responsible for the event that put Miranda in a coma.
Morland cannot take direct action against Miranda, and it looks like Crow is too close to him to have her do it, so he has to resort to things that distract Miranda and keep her off balance so that she cannot work out what he is planning.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby Nightshade09 » Sun, 18Jan07 20:09

Ok have been raking my brain over this all weekend.

Which alternative universe are Xara, Morland, Crow really from?

Is it the one in Royal Guard, Space (as depicted in Saving Chloe) or are we meant to never really know but instead know the context of how she lost her eyes and Morland and Crow were responsible?
Nightshade09
great white shark

Postby tlaero » Sun, 18Jan07 20:18

In DwE: Royal Guard, Elsa says that the content of the dream is always the same but the setting is always different. Nothing has been definitively said as to what the "real" setting of that realm is. As far as you guys know, they could all be amorphous energy beings in that realm...

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby Nightshade09 » Sun, 18Jan07 20:38

tlaero wrote:In DwE: Royal Guard, Elsa says that the content of the dream is always the same but the setting is always different. Nothing has been definitively said as to what the "real" setting of that realm is. As far as you guys know, they could all be amorphous energy beings in that realm...

Tlaero

Very cool touch. Love it!
Nightshade09
great white shark

Postby Eroges » Thu, 18Jan11 00:44

really nice, thank you
Eroges
Pilot fish

Postby ShadyGroves » Fri, 18Jan12 08:42

noskcaj wrote:Hi.

What is the order of the games? Maybe I confused because english is not my first language, but i don't get this short story.

Thx for your games. I like the mistery and the magic in them.

I think though I'm not certain that Royal Guard was a sort of explanation piece following Redemption of Jessika on just who was mysterious Xara. Since the question was raised that she wasn't of this earthy realm. That became obvious in the rolling credits scene following the completion of RfJ.
"In the hands of the right man, a woman is a hundred different women, limited only by imagination and his willingness to make her feel safe and lead her." -- Chrissy Miller
ShadyGroves
great white shark

Previous

Return to Free sexy games