[AC2] Quiz with Nicole [FULL ENG_FR]

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: [AC2] Quiz with Nicole [FULL ENG_FR]

Postby K84 » Thu, 16Nov03 10:52

Ok, updated link at first post.
Completed 100% French language thanks again to Marco6661. I hope you like it
Sorry for my english, I'm trying to improve this
K84
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby shark » Thu, 16Nov03 21:43

I have correctly answered all the questions, but because of a bad choice in the end, I was deprived of sex. Sick!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks for the French version. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
shark
Site Admin

Postby K84 » Fri, 16Nov04 10:14

shark wrote:I have correctly answered all the questions, but because of a bad choice in the end, I was deprived of sex. Sick!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Then this game is based men's real life :lol:

Thanks for the French version. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

It was Marco6661's idea and I'm humbled by his help
K84
great white shark

Postby KingsRaiden » Fri, 16Nov04 14:37

Very nice, love the images. Nicole is pretty hot, and a teacher with glasses, very nice.

Did come across this:

After I made the selection: You're a great kisser but...
I get to the next picture but the text shows:
I'm sorry Miss Caroline

The rest of the game shows Nicole correctly, just not at that image
KingsRaiden
great white shark

Postby tlaero » Sun, 16Nov06 07:04

I played this, and it's a great first effort.

I'm glad you started small and finished it. Lots and lots and lots of people start out wanting to do a hugely ambitious game, get bogged down, and never finish. I'm an advocate of doing something small like this to work out how to use the tools, etc before moving on to something bigger and more complex. Case in point, in this game you seem to have learned how to use AC2 really well. You worked in hit targets (areas), variables, branches, branches based on variables, and animations. From there you could do pretty much anything.

There are a few small mistakes, like places where you have an extra ] in the english text. Easy way to find them is to load the game in AC2, go to GameView, type "]" (no quotes) in the box at the top, click the "All" radio button, and click the "Set Filter" button. That will restrict the GameView to three pages:
_size (this one is using it correctly)
ExamPreAction3 (TopText starts with ])
ExamPreAction9 (Third say starts with ])

When you want to see all of the pages in GameView again, click the "Clear Filter" button.

By default in AC2, if there's a hit target on the picture, it puts a yellow border around the picture. You disabled that in style.css by setting .imgborder's "border" size to 0px. If you did that on purpose (you don't want people to know when there are hit targets) no problem. If you didn't do it on purpose and are wondering why they're not there, that's the reason. (-:

Through most of the game, you have the hit targets be things you do and the Says table be things you say. But at ExamPreAction15 you switch to having the hit target be what the character says. This isn't a problem, but it would be more consistent if you put "I'm still a virgin" in a Say instead of an area. And likewise with the rest of the game from that point.

Similarly, in the animations, you have things like "Faster" and "Slower" in says, which is fine, but you also have "Return" in there. It would make a bit more sense to have "Return" be a hit target. So you'd say "faster" or "slower" by clicking the table, but when you're done, you'd hit the image. Again, this isn't a big deal. Just making small suggestions.

Did you leave the save/restore out because you wanted the game to be harder, or because you weren't sure how to implement them? If the former, no problem. If the latter, I'll explain it.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby K84 » Mon, 16Nov07 11:22

tlaero wrote:There are a few small mistakes, like places where you have an extra ] in the english text.

A user of this forum (Vitu) helped me correct translations so I think that was my problem when copying and pasting.

tlaero wrote:By default in AC2, if there's a hit target on the picture, it puts a yellow border around the picture.

There is nothing wrong in AC2, I turned off the edge to make the game less predictable

tlaero wrote:Through most of the game, you have the hit targets be things you do and the Says table be things you say. But at ExamPreAction15 you switch to having the hit target be what the character says. This isn't a problem, but it would be more consistent if you put "I'm still a virgin" in a Say instead of an area. And likewise with the rest of the game from that point.
Similarly, in the animations, you have things like "Faster" and "Slower" in says, which is fine, but you also have "Return" in there. It would make a bit more sense to have "Return" be a hit target. So you'd say "faster" or "slower" by clicking the table, but when you're done, you'd hit the image. Again, this isn't a big deal. Just making small suggestions.

As you say, it's my first game and there are some things that could improve. I will correct and the'll remember for the next game

tlaero wrote:Did you leave the save/restore out because you wanted the game to be harder, or because you weren't sure how to implement them? If the former, no problem. If the latter, I'll explain it.

It is a very short and simple game so I think that with load/save option enabled it would be too easy, hahaha

Thank you very much for your advice and for having developed this wonderful tool. Sorry for my poor english [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
K84
great white shark

Postby K84 » Fri, 16Nov11 22:51

I have already corrected the mistakes that Tlaero indicated to me and I consider the game is totally finished. I don't know if now this game should stay here (in projects forum) or switch to another category. If any moderator reads this please answer me and I update the link.
K84
great white shark

Postby KingsRaiden » Fri, 16Nov11 23:23

Did you get the text edit I noted a few posts back?
KingsRaiden
great white shark

Postby K84 » Thu, 16Nov17 00:02

I thought it wasn't necessary but some user has problems to finish the game. I'm posting a walkthrough for those who have problems with the game.

**(1)left option**--**(2)center option**--**(3)Right option**

Grab/Touch Boobs (On screen)
feel free to choose
K84
great white shark

Postby muttdoggy » Thu, 16Nov17 02:21

I'm a nerd/jock hybrid so I didn't have any issues with the quiz. Then i "assumed" the role of a teen trying to trick and lure a teacher into getting "laid". Only took me a redo once to get the ending. Lucky me!
BUT I know when I'm stumped with questions, google is my friend. I've had to use use google to solve a few riddles and answer a few questions. A good example of that is the old goblinboy game "The Tesliss Equation". :??:
I would have said.. for all the quiz answers, google it! [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby Arizona » Thu, 17Jan05 20:31

Great game! I have enjoyed it. Reminds me to Carla a lot! ;)

Nice work! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Sorry for my poor English.
Arizona
great white shark

Postby Rikwar » Sat, 17Jan07 01:46

Thanks K84 I truly enjoyed the game some of the questions where a bit difficult but in the end both me and the teacher where happy :lol:
The artwork was excellent, the teacher was a hottie ;)

Keep up the great work mate [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

Rick
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby K84 » Tue, 17Feb07 22:07

Arizona wrote:Great game! I have enjoyed it. Reminds me to Carla a lot! ;)

Nice work! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

Rikwar wrote:Thanks K84 I truly enjoyed the game some of the questions where a bit difficult but in the end both me and the teacher where happy :lol:
The artwork was excellent, the teacher was a hottie ;)

Keep up the great work mate [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

Rick

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it
K84
great white shark

Postby ariakas » Wed, 17Feb08 09:15

Great game. I admit that I used the walkthrough, just a little :)
ariakas
Pilot fish

Previous

Return to Free sexy games