Sex and Glory - Roommates

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Sex and Glory - Roommates

Postby MickeyMouse1 » Tue, 16Aug02 16:52

I have played Roommates several times. I have managed to S&M and yet I can still only get two of the five endings?
Not sure how that worked out. Now here is the question. At the second night club if you perform a particular part you get the popping bottles which is supposed to get you into the nightclub during the day to get something from one of the girls and yet the scene when I tried it showed only the DJ who appears to speak little or no English. No entry to the club seems possible until Saturday. Is there something that I am missing on this one?
MickeyMouse1
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Dasati » Tue, 16Aug02 17:48

MickeyMouse1 wrote:I have played Roommates several times. I have managed to S&M and yet I can still only get two of the five endings?
Not sure how that worked out. Now here is the question. At the second night club if you perform a particular part you get the popping bottles which is supposed to get you into the nightclub during the day to get something from one of the girls and yet the scene when I tried it showed only the DJ who appears to speak little or no English. No entry to the club seems possible until Saturday. Is there something that I am missing on this one?

After seeing the DJ there first, go to class and you'll meet with Marcie, turns out she speaks the DJ's language and interprets for you, to get the DJ out of the way you'll either need $150 to pay him, or if you've already had the threesome scene, get Marcie to sleep with him.
Dasati
lagoon predator

Postby MickeyMouse1 » Wed, 16Aug03 13:38

Dasati wrote:
MickeyMouse1 wrote:I have played Roommates several times. I have managed to S&M and yet I can still only get two of the five endings?

After seeing the DJ there first, go to class and you'll meet with Marcie, turns out she speaks the DJ's language and interprets for you, to get the DJ out of the way you'll either need $150 to pay him, or if you've already had the threesome scene, get Marcie to sleep with him.

Wasn't aware that there was a threesome scene in this game.
MickeyMouse1
great white shark

Postby Dasati » Wed, 16Aug03 15:08

Details on how to get it are in a previous post in this thread.
Dasati
lagoon predator

Postby MickeyMouse1 » Wed, 16Aug03 20:29

I just finished playing Roommates again. I failed to get the threesome but I did discover the achievement board of the game. Missing is the graduation Best friend and caught at party. I though I had most of it ok kind of and still come up with only two endings. (This is where I go boo hoo or something like that) :( I know I am doing something wrong but I can't seem to locate where I veer off course.
MickeyMouse1
great white shark

Postby PSeeker » Sun, 16Aug07 01:46

hello. please, Texas Hold'em poker game and Roommates seems to have such gorgeous graphics and I'm interested in acquiring an account, but I need to ask. Does these games(Hold'em and Roommates), along with other games from Sex&Glory have bonus stuff? By bonus I mean, extras pictures, wallpapers, posters or whatever. I love those stuff!

Speaking of extras, it would be nice to see World of Peach/network sites releasing spin offs with stories with the characters from Sex&Glory and LOPGold!

Thanks.
PSeeker
Pilot fish

Postby Dasati » Sun, 16Aug07 13:29

To answer your question, no the sexandglory games do not have any extra bonus stuff just the games. The LOP Gold games have bonus pictures when you get all achievements but I don't believe the sexandglory games do.

I don't have all the achievements for Roommates so theres a chance I may be wrong, but Texas Hold'em definitely doesn't.
Dasati
lagoon predator

Postby Richelieu » Tue, 16Aug09 22:44

Help me please.
How can I get the Caught at Party achievment?
Richelieu
Pilot fish

Postby MickeyMouse1 » Wed, 16Aug10 21:19

Good question. I thought I had the answer but I must have missed something or it isn't really there at all.
MickeyMouse1
great white shark

Previous

Return to Free sexy games