Real estate agent by lessonofpassion

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Real estate agent by lessonofpassion

Postby leonizer » Wed, 16May18 13:19

Hello Lagooners,

Today we've launched our latest free game - erotic dating game with 3 sexy girls to fall in love with.

Your name is Francis, a 35 year old successful real estate agent. Smart, handsome and charming but despite all those advantages - still single. So Francis made a promise to himself, he'll do everything he can to find a true love in 30 days.
Take his life in your hands and help him find his other half.

You can play our game here: http://playforceone.com/pf1_games.php?mygame=Real%20estate%20agent
leonizer
lagoon predator

Re: Real estate agent by lessonofpassion

Postby yahoo » Wed, 16May18 13:48

I don't get it.

Which ending is supposed to be the happy one? Considering how they all suck for the main character, you really have to wonder if getting none of the girls isn't the best outcome. Or that the protagonist is a totally insecure idiot.
Riley ending: You're anxious you won't keep up with her financial demands. Instead of a healthy relationship, you become a sugar daddy to her and you're seriously poised to become an exact copy of her husband -- overworking yourself to the point where another guy comes along and takes her away.
Amelia ending: You're being used as a sex therapist. You don't have a real relationship -- she won't leave her husband, and won't accept that you're more than a boy toy.
Stella ending: You got her out of her apathy and depression, and she turned out to be a sex-crazed nympho. You didn't want an open relationship, but she doesn't care.

That said, the game is fun, challenging and has gorgeous graphics and girls.
yahoo
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby katakana132 » Wed, 16May18 17:50

yahoo wrote:I don't get it.

Which ending is supposed to be the happy one? Considering how they all suck for the main character, you really have to wonder if getting none of the girls isn't the best outcome. Or that the protagonist is a totally insecure idiot.
Riley ending: You're anxious you won't keep up with her financial demands. Instead of a healthy relationship, you become a sugar daddy to her and you're seriously poised to become an exact copy of her husband -- overworking yourself to the point where another guy comes along and takes her away.
Amelia ending: You're being used as a sex therapist. You don't have a real relationship -- she won't leave her husband, and won't accept that you're more than a boy toy.
Stella ending: You got her out of her apathy and depression, and she turned out to be a sex-crazed nympho. You didn't want an open relationship, but she doesn't care.

That said, the game is fun, challenging and has gorgeous graphics and girls.

I can see why it would seem like no ending is "happy". But I would look at it another way, life is rarely about 100% happy endings, rather finding the most positives in what you have. While none of these games can fully claim to be "realistic" I would say endings that don't turn out 100% perfect are more realistic than most and leave happiness in the perspective of the player.
katakana132
lagoon predator

Postby redle » Wed, 16May18 17:54

yahoo wrote:I don't get it.

Well, what did you expect after the intro?
First thing the guy says is that he's going to find "a true love", and he's giving himself a timeline of exactly 30 days.

"His other half" and "true love" both tend to refer to a singular person. Only one specific person on the planet is that right someone. "A true love" would indicate that there are many true loves out there and he can grab any of them. Although, I suppose if that's the case, it removes the problem I have with the arbitrary 30-day timeline he gives himself (I don't have a problem with that being the game mechanic, just the story explanation of why it exists). That started me off with a kind of cheesy attitude toward the whole game. But that might well have been a good thing, as that kept me from really expecting him to succeed (which, apparently, he can't).

As yahoo said, the game is fun though. The one real dislike I had in the game though is the player's house.
The home never has a single option inside it that is useful other than "back to map." Every day the player is placed back inside this room. All it does is force the player to make one extra click every day to get out to the main map. It's fluff to make the world seem bigger. Every location should have something useful in it.

Minor disagreement on the pool game.
It claims the prize is $50 when it's actually only $25. So I'd prefer to see that text changed or made more clear. Although, really, the payout is too small with too poor of odds in conjunction with the timeframe and purchasables available in the game, so it's basically just fluff too. (Although fluff that is completely optional, like this one, is perfectly fine.)

All in all, nothing groundbreaking in mechanics or story, but a solid addition to the stat-builder collection Leo's most known for.
redle
star of the reef

Postby proffutopia » Wed, 16May18 19:54

I like the game. I found all the achievements except "I'm feeling Filthy"
Does anyone know how to get it?
proffutopia
Pilot fish

Postby Skelaturi » Wed, 16May18 20:32

proffutopia wrote:I like the game. I found all the achievements except "I'm feeling Filthy"

I got that when
I came on all 3 girls faces in a single game
edit: looking down the topic it seems it's only Riley's face. Which was the last one to date in that run of mine.

Got the solution for "touch everything you like" and "I wanted it on my face" ?
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby caravaggio » Wed, 16May18 21:01

Skelaturi wrote:
proffutopia wrote:I like the game. I found all the achievements except "I'm feeling Filthy"

I got that when

touching everything you like is achieved when you do all the touching interactions with Amelia at the bar
caravaggio
lagoon predator

Postby saolo996 » Wed, 16May18 21:37

caravaggio wrote:
Skelaturi wrote:

I got that when

touching everything you like is achieved when you do all the touching interactions with Amelia at the bar

While for "I wanted on my face"
Just don't cum on Stella's face ;)
"Excuses are like assholes, Taylor, everybody got one"
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby yahoo » Wed, 16May18 22:55

On the topic of endings
Looking for Love had five endings: a bad one, two bittersweet and two happy. I missed a happy lonely ending in L4L, but I understand that's what the authors aimed for.
What I would appreciate for REA would be an option to have a happy ending with any of the three women and a happy ending alone (or two happy endings alone). Oh well, maybe next time.
yahoo
great white shark

Postby DroopyLoving » Wed, 16May18 23:49

I agree with most everything that has been said so far. The game looks great, and the texts are mostly solid.
It doesn't break any new ground (both in subject and in gameplay), but as a free game I can have no complaints; it kept me entertained for an hour or so.
DroopyLoving
great white shark

Postby saolo996 » Thu, 16May19 00:04

yahoo wrote:On the topic of endings
Looking for Love had five endings: a bad one, two bittersweet and two happy. I missed a happy lonely ending in L4L, but I understand that's what the authors aimed for.
What I would appreciate for REA would be an option to have a happy ending with any of the three women and a happy ending alone (or two happy endings alone). Oh well, maybe next time.

About endings:
I think the one with Riley is neutral, basically you're just worried about the future, but you also think your carreer will get a big boost thanks to her social level and power her family has
The end with Amelia isn't that bad either, you read the main character thoughts about keep fucking her till he finds someone better... It can be bad in the way it's shown now, but who knows about the future? Then... There can be an expansion where you start after choosing Amelia, fucking her and in the meanwhile searching for a better woman to fall in love with, or just to have a better sex with.
I have to admit that Stella's ending is a little bit disappointing but perfectly coherent with her character: sex starved (as you spread her legs in her office she grabs your cock, not so sweet and romantic, isn't it?) and clearly not looking for love, or not only
Basically there can be an expansion for this game, you start choosing the girl you preferred in this one and according to that you have your new adventure: building your career and increasing your incomings if you start with Riley (maybe you can buy Stella's Real Estate company, making her your slut); trying to make Stella fall in love with you ceasing to be a semi nymphomaniac if you start with her , or involving other woman in your sex games (Riley or/and Amelia); experimenting more s/m sex with Amelia, satisfying her needs while searching for other woman to fuck or to fall in love with.

Somebody asked about "I'm feeling filthy" achievement and got an answer... It's partly correct:
No need to cum over the 3 woman's faces, just Riley

Just my two cents, anyway I hope Leo will appreciate them.
"Excuses are like assholes, Taylor, everybody got one"
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby wicked035 » Thu, 16May19 01:09

Managed to get all achievments and endings. Standard stat building game and 3 girls are hot. I too also have a complain about happy ending because out of 3 girs none ending seems pretty happy to me. At least one girl that was not married(the boss at agency) could have pretty happy ending instead of just "insetationable whore" part. Also
is it me or no If you can't spell it, you can't use it! LRM or anal with none of the girls?

Pretty big "vanilla" stuff if its just like that...

Also, sex options are tiresome. "3 strikes and you are out" is fine but at every option it becomes kinda tiresome. By the time you come to sex part you lose morale for the thing. [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]
wicked035
great white shark

Postby vkalvkal » Thu, 16May19 02:26

Enjoyable game. 3 gorgeous girls. I enjoyed the dialogues.

I'm not a fan of build stats in X number of days kind of games, but at least it wasn't a huge pain in the ass like it was in Eleanor 2.

For a free game, it is pretty good. Not as good as your past free games like Ryan Blender, The Agency, Lake Party, Prima Ballerina and Farm Stories, but better than other recent free games from College Romance to Call me desperate.

Now, the sex scenes were disappointing. No oral (the dialogue mentions that Riley starts to clean Francis' cock after he cums inside her, but the image doesn't show it). No anal. But thumbs up for the dialogue during the sex scenes (one thing that was missing from Eleanor 2). The dialogues with Riley and Amelia during their sex scenes are really arousing, imo.

I have to agree that the lack of truly happy endings is also disappointing. Taking into consideration that the endings with the girls are literally worth just "3 clicks", it would've been better to have done neutral endings (as the 3 endings with the girls seems to be, imo) and others truly happy endings with the girls.
vkalvkal
great white shark

Postby yahoo » Thu, 16May19 08:39

There's one bug. This actually affects all your games with a save system when played online.
The path to the game in the source code is http://playforceone.com/games/rea.swf
However, this address randomly redirects to one of three servers (to p[01-03].playforceone.com/games/rea.swf). I understand why you want to spread workload, but it breaks the save system. If you shut down your PC or close your browser and then reopen, chances are the address will redirect to a different server than the one used before.
Flash uses the complete URL to refer to stored save files, including the subdomain. If you played on p01 and the game downloads from p02, you won't be able to access your saved game.

The best solution would be to make URL redirection transparent to the end user agent. Other solutions, such as hard assignment or giving up on separate content delivery servers altogether are obviously worse choices.
yahoo
great white shark

Postby Stormy » Thu, 16May19 08:41

thanks for your new game. glad it doesn't have a lot of meters, which makes the game so unpleasant.
Stormy
great white shark

sex: Female

Next

Return to Free sexy games