Night Games

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Night Games

Postby ut1stgear1 » Sun, 16May15 20:54

Am posting this because I haven't been able to download and play this game. Looks to be an interesting game though.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Re: Night Games

Postby Vitu » Sun, 16May15 21:53

The Deposit files -link works fine. What is your problem?

Link Removed.

Direct link to download clouds are not allowed. Please post the Devs site instead and then let people download via their site.

Devs site is here: http://www.silverbardgames.com/?page_id=9

Thank you!

Vitu
great white shark

Postby artorawley » Sun, 16May15 23:23

It's a JAR file so you may need to have a Java Runtime Environment installed to get your computer to run it. Check out https://java.com/en/download/ in case you're missing that.
artorawley
lagoon predator

Postby ut1stgear1 » Mon, 16May16 07:21

artorawley wrote:It's a JAR file so you may need to have a Java Runtime Environment installed to get your computer to run it. Check out https://java.com/en/download/ in case you're missing that.

Thank you.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby ut1stgear1 » Mon, 16May16 07:23

Vitu wrote:The Deposit files -link works fine. What is your problem?

I didn't say I couldn't download it I said I couldn't download and PLAY, with emphasis on PLAY.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby Skelaturi » Mon, 16May16 12:52

ut1stgear1 wrote:
Vitu wrote:The Deposit files -link works fine. What is your problem?

I didn't say I couldn't download it I said I couldn't download and PLAY, with emphasis on PLAY.

ut1stgear1 wrote:Am posting this because I haven't been able to download and play this game. Looks to be an interesting game though.

How you wrote it in the first post, it said you couldn't do both.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby ker » Mon, 16May16 14:32

While not much on the graphics side, love the gameplay and setting for this game!
ker
sirens hunter

Postby ut1stgear1 » Mon, 16May16 18:43

Now that I have been able to play it and reached level 3 I find it to be be too repetitive. Win or lose you end up with the exact same dialogue for the girl you are fighting. Graphics are very simple. I do like the setting and concept of Night Games though. Interesting new way to experience college although I am not sure what the impact on your studies would be, probably not good.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby HeyChief » Mon, 16May16 22:43

You have said exactly what I have been thinking, might be fun at first but when mid terms come around, not to say anything about finials I would be in trouble. but the game comcept is very good. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
HeyChief
lagoon predator

Postby artorawley » Tue, 16May17 03:33

Yeah, it's very grindy in terms of unlocking new content. The battles themselves are kind of unique each time, but facing the same girl multiple times each night and then again the next night and so on leads to so much of the same dialogue being shown. It seems like you have to endure this for a bit before you open up new stuff during the day and new girls joining. The game doesn't really do a good job explaining the item system, either, so you kind of have to rely on trial and error when making traps and buying items. I'm still not really sure what the Phone item is for.
artorawley
lagoon predator

Postby Jashu469 » Tue, 16May17 06:47

I'm having problems too. Downloading and unzipping are easy, can't figure out how to run it, though.
Jashu469
great white shark

Postby karrek » Tue, 16May17 13:34

The phone has multiple uses, and at least one can be used to lure people into a room where you've set a trap. I don't really understand the others though.
karrek
lagoon predator

Postby Vitu » Tue, 16May17 14:53

Jashu469 wrote:I'm having problems too. Downloading and unzipping are easy, can't figure out how to run it, though.

As it states on the game download page (http://www.silverbardgames.com/?page_id=9);
"The game requires JRE 1.6 or newer. You can get it for free on Oracle’s website."
Vitu
great white shark

Postby Jashu469 » Tue, 16May17 23:23

Vitu wrote:
Jashu469 wrote:I'm having problems too. Downloading and unzipping are easy, can't figure out how to run it, though.

As it states on the game download page (http://www.silverbardgames.com/?page_id=9);
"The game requires JRE 1.6 or newer. You can get it for free on Oracle’s website."

I have the newest JRE. I'm talking about a physical exe file to start the game. All I get are folders with nothing to start the program.
Jashu469
great white shark

Postby poisonjames » Wed, 16May18 00:51

Jashu469 wrote:
Vitu wrote:

I have the newest JRE. I'm talking about a physical exe file to start the game. All I get are folders with nothing to start the program.

Ah, bit of a misconception there. JARs aren't just archives. This is an executable JAR, so it should be telling your JRE what to do when you open it (via the manifest). You aren't going to find any executable. Have you only been opening the JAR as an archive, or have you tried to just run it yet? If it's defaulting to being opened as an archive you may just have to right-click on the JAR, select Open With, and then browse to Java Platform SE Binary (if it doesn't show as a choice).
Always remember that the Lagoon brings together people who seek fun and recreation. Be respectful in your discussions and polite to each other
~The Rules
poisonjames
Pilot fish

Next

Return to Free sexy games