Night Games

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Night Games

Postby artorawley » Wed, 16May18 03:33

karrek wrote:The phone has multiple uses, and at least one can be used to lure people into a room where you've set a trap. I don't really understand the others though.

That's what I figured, but when I set a rope trap, then set the decoy via the phone and hid, when someone came in the room they promptly turned off the phone and didn't trip so I got out of hiding and just fought them normally. I'm also not really sure why sometimes when I fight someone I lose immediately and it says someone else helped the girl I initiated the fight with. Is that just shit luck where someone else entered the room at the exact moment I started the fight?
artorawley
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby karrek » Wed, 16May18 12:57

artorawley wrote:
karrek wrote:The phone has multiple uses, and at least one can be used to lure people into a room where you've set a trap. I don't really understand the others though.

That's what I figured, but when I set a rope trap, then set the decoy via the phone and hid, when someone came in the room they promptly turned off the phone and didn't trip so I got out of hiding and just fought them normally. I'm also not really sure why sometimes when I fight someone I lose immediately and it says someone else helped the girl I initiated the fight with. Is that just shit luck where someone else entered the room at the exact moment I started the fight?

Yeah, that's just bad luck. You can also occasionally stumble upon two others fighting and choose which one to help (or not help either). Depending on your relationships with the characters though sometimes the newcomer will help you instead of your opponent, and there's also a perk you can get that makes them help you more often.
karrek
lagoon predator

Postby Regardie » Wed, 16May18 18:42

Vitu wrote:The Deposit files -link works fine. What is your problem?

And you don't want to use that one. It is broken when you try to change clothes. There is a bugfix version here
Regardie
great white shark

Postby ker » Thu, 16May19 22:53

Never really played with the traps. Usually go seduction/cunning and just go on the prowl. With a good number of wrist ties of course :)
ker
sirens hunter

Postby karrek » Fri, 16May20 13:36

That's my technique too, although I don't even bother with the zip ties most of the time. Just get my mojo up high enough that I can strip them all at once with slight of hand, then take the dildo to them.
karrek
lagoon predator

Postby ker » Fri, 16May20 18:20

karrek wrote:That's my technique too, although I don't even bother with the zip ties most of the time. Just get my mojo up high enough that I can strip them all at once with slight of hand, then take the dildo to them.

Yep, that's final state. But until then tickle until exhaustion, bind and strip!
ker
sirens hunter

Postby jkast91 » Tue, 16May24 22:36

Just getting into the game. Seems like a good play. Any advice as to what upgrades help ie.
seduction or cunning or power. Ass master, and such
jkast91
great white shark

Postby yahoo » Wed, 16May25 09:21

It's part of the game to discover how the various stats work together. However, there are tooltips. Hover your mouse cursor over the button, label, etc., and a tooltip will appear.
yahoo
great white shark

Postby ker » Wed, 16May25 15:29

jkast91 wrote:Just getting into the game. Seems like a good play. Any advice as to what upgrades help ie.
seduction or cunning or power. Ass master, and such

There is a wiki for the game if you want to learn what everything gives you. The balance is pretty good, you can essentially go any route and be able to succeed.

http://nightgames.wikia.com/wiki/NightGames_Wiki
ker
sirens hunter

Postby jkast91 » Thu, 16May26 18:00

thank you all for the help. the game gets more interesting when you know more of the strategy ;)
jkast91
great white shark

Postby SilverBard » Sat, 16Jul16 21:42

There's a new version available on the development blog:

http://www.silverbardgames.com/

There is also a poll on the 2nd most recent post on what game you would like to see next. The poll is very close right now, so a handful of votes could make a significant difference.

Changelog:

Fixed an issue where Attribute modifiers from clothing would permanently affect saves
Added a trap priority system so Alarms and Decoys will not cover up other traps in the same area
Added a warning when prompting for a fight if other characters are in the area
Statuses are automatically removed if their magnitude is modified to 0
Changed some skill categories to account for new category: preparation
Mara gains a specialization skillset at Rank 4, Temporal Manipulation
New Temporal skill: WindUp
New Temporal skill: Haste
New Temporal skill: Cheap Shot
New Temporal skill: Emergency Jump
New Temporal skill: Attire Shift
New Temporal skill: Unstrip
New Temporal skill: Rewind
New Mara penetration victory scene by GruntledDev
Skill buttons are reorganized, also by GruntledDev
Redesigned the automatic events system to allow for more interesting scripting
Added option for alternate color scheme.
The Text color won't change immediately when switching schemes, but it will catch up
New Samantha pegging victory scene by Jotor
New Samantha draw scene by Jotor
Maya's scenes when you attempt to doubleteam her were reversed, fixed it
New Cassie/Mara threesome scene
Fixed an issue where status was not updating correctly
SilverBard
Pilot fish

Postby karrek » Sun, 16Jul17 15:22

Nice, this is a great game. I'm really interested in your others too, it was really hard to choose which to vote for.
karrek
lagoon predator

Previous

Return to Free sexy games