Seven Minutes in Heaven

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Seven Minutes in Heaven

Postby artorawley » Mon, 16May09 20:35

LRM wrote:The title isn't who is the author.
It's off topic.

People talk about an author's other games in all sorts of threads. It goes on in Leonizer's threads, in Tlaero's threads, Chaotic's threads, it happened recently in Arizona's thread for his new game, and even though I'm not fluent in French I would suspect people discuss Serge's many games in his threads, too. This seems like a weird thing to warn people about.
artorawley
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby kessie8dn » Mon, 16May09 21:38

artorawley wrote:
LRM wrote:The title isn't who is the author.
It's off topic.

People talk about an author's other games in all sorts of threads. It goes on in Leonizer's threads, in Tlaero's threads, Chaotic's threads, it happened recently in Arizona's thread for his new game, and even though I'm not fluent in French I would suspect people discuss Serge's many games in his threads, too. This seems like a weird thing to warn people about.

I'm with LRM .. If you want to discuss Night Games, by all means start a thread called Night Games.. People looking for recommendations, ideas, clues, hints, etc, for one game shouldn't have to scan through post after post about an unrelated one.
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

Postby ker » Fri, 16May13 22:43

Sorry, didn't mean to push this off topic, just make sure that people who enjoyed this game knew that the author has created other games as well.
ker
sirens hunter

Postby Vitu » Sat, 16May14 15:59

ker wrote:Sorry, didn't mean to push this off topic, just make sure that people who enjoyed this game knew that the author has created other games as well.

Thanks for doing that. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Vitu
great white shark

Postby kessie8dn » Mon, 16May16 21:10

Back ON topic.. I have to say it's a nice little game.. An easy concept to grasp, short enough not to need a "save" feature so you're not going over page after page numerous times..

As for the endings... Well, I'm not sure exactly how far some people expect to go in 7 minutes, but in my opinion this game already ends somewhere in advance of what might actually happen in real life :lol:

Images would've been nice, of course, but I don't object to having to use my imagination...

Are there any plans for a follow up for what may continue after they leave the cupboard? I'm not sure how the scenario could be applied but would be interested to find out.

Overall a nice job - Thank you
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

Postby ker » Mon, 16May16 21:56

kessie8dn wrote:Back ON topic.. I have to say it's a nice little game.. An easy concept to grasp, short enough not to need a "save" feature so you're not going over page after page numerous times..

As for the endings... Well, I'm not sure exactly how far some people expect to go in 7 minutes, but in my opinion this game already ends somewhere in advance of what might actually happen in real life :lol:

Images would've been nice, of course, but I don't object to having to use my imagination...

Are there any plans for a follow up for what may continue after they leave the cupboard? I'm not sure how the scenario could be applied but would be interested to find out.

Overall a nice job - Thank you

Silver is fairly active over at Fenoxo and he's planning out more characters rather than expanding out of the closet.
ker
sirens hunter

Postby kessie8dn » Tue, 16May17 11:32

ker wrote:
Silver is fairly active over at Fenoxo and he's planning out more characters rather than expanding out of the closet.

I look forward to seeing more from him..
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

Postby jkast91 » Tue, 16May17 23:50

I have a questiom on an ending
how do you get a boob job. I think i tried everything. With her panties on/off. I have no clue

Thanks
jkast91
great white shark

Previous

Return to Free sexy games