Seven Minutes in Heaven

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Seven Minutes in Heaven

Postby artorawley » Sun, 16May01 05:15

EscapeEvade wrote:Just got Ending 3 with Alina. No idea how I got there.

I didn't cum early, sort of... As I started to read the text, it looked like it'd be Ending #9, but as I read further I saw that Alina also came, and it said she needed time to consider that she and I just became lovers.

Yeah I got that one too, but I haven't been able to get it again. Still wondering how to get endings 2, 1 and 0 with her. I rarely ever run out of time, per se, but rather my character keeps blowing his own load before I can get far enough with her. I guess that's what makes Alina so difficult, because you essentially have 3 factors to account for: The 7 minutes in heaven time limit, Alina's arousal-to-pissed-off ratio, and your own character's frustrating inability to keep himself from blowing his own load. Because of this is it seems like the three best endings for Alina require an almost exact path, with little to no leeway (in fact, I'm thinking 0 and 1 have absolutely no leeway and the only difference is the special trigger action for 0's ending being used). With no save or back button feature this makes repeated playthroughs pretty frustrating since I don't really want to bust out notepad to track my choices like I was playing D&D.
artorawley
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby nezumi69 » Sun, 16May01 17:21

EscapeEvade wrote:
JackTrades wrote:Steph Ending 1: "Intimate Pleasure"
Cheat
Think
Whisper
2 Kiss
Whisper

2 Neck
2 Fondle
Shirt
2 Kiss
2 Neck
2 Breast
Kiss
Think
Shorts
2 Fondle
2 Grope
Bra
2 Fondle
Panties
Think
Finger
Whisper
2 Kiss
2 Neck
2 Grope
Kiss

The above walk through may not be the most efficient or elaborate Path, but was effective. Alternative Endings worth exploring as well.

Huh.... So, even with the edit, I still don't get the ending you said. When I do the last action you list, the game is still giving me options. I chose a few random ones and got Ending 3, "Messy Ending."

Working with Jack's edited walkthrough put me right into ending number 1. Just tried it before I posted to see if I could duplicate his results. I know several times I clicked the wrong command, especially after I've just expanded the command list. Is it possible you did the same?

Artorawley, I don't know what to tell you, because the only endings I'm getting are because of time limit, not my arousal limit. :crazy:
nezumi69
lagoon predator

Postby nezumi69 » Sun, 16May01 18:13

Ok, Alina attempt ending #2:
Please feel free to improve on this. I did some extra whisper/think than necessary I'm sure, trying to make sure I didn't miss a hidden trigger. I'm pretty sure the last command ends the game regardless of time left.
Cheat
Alina
Follow
Think
Whisper
Kiss
Neck X5
Whisper
Breasts
Neck
Breasts X4
Shirt x4
think
Whisper
Neck
Kiss
Shirt x4
Grope
Kiss
Neck
Grope x2
Neck X2
Shirt X2
Kiss x2
Think
Shirt
Jeans
Shirt
Grope x2
think
Shirt
Breasts x2
Neck
Bra
Breasts
Suck
Whisper
Think
Grope x2
Suck x2
Butt
Grope
Suck
Grope
Suck
Breasts
Kiss
Grope
Whisper
Kiss
Grope
Suck
Grope
Butt
Grope
Off
Think
Eat

Ending 2: Delightful Promises
nezumi69
lagoon predator

Postby hardyhar » Sun, 16May01 20:46

EscapeEvade wrote:
JackTrades wrote:Steph Ending 1: "Intimate Pleasure"
Cheat
Think
Whisper
2 Kiss
Whisper

2 Neck
2 Fondle
Shirt
2 Kiss
2 Neck
2 Breast
Kiss
Think
Shorts
2 Fondle
2 Grope
Bra
2 Fondle
Panties
Think
Finger
Whisper
2 Kiss
2 Neck
2 Grope
Kiss

The above walk through may not be the most efficient or elaborate Path, but was effective. Alternative Endings worth exploring as well.

*edited for omission.

Alina Ending 0: Unrestrained Passion worth the fight!

Huh.... So, even with the edit, I still don't get the ending you said. When I do the last action you list, the game is still giving me options. I chose a few random ones and got Ending 3, "Messy Ending."

Same here. There's definitely something missing. I've ran through it several times and never get ending 1.
hardyhar
Pilot fish

Postby EscapeEvade » Sun, 16May01 21:53

nezumi69 wrote:Ok, Alina attempt ending #2:
Please feel free to improve on this. I did some extra whisper/think than necessary I'm sure, trying to make sure I didn't miss a hidden trigger. I'm pretty sure the last command ends the game regardless of time left.
Cheat
Alina
Follow
Think
Whisper
Kiss
Neck X5
Whisper
Breasts
Neck
Breasts X4
Shirt x4
think
Whisper
Neck
Kiss
Shirt x4
Grope
Kiss
Neck
Grope x2
Neck X2
Shirt X2
Kiss x2
Think
Shirt
Jeans
Shirt
Grope x2
think
Shirt
Breasts x2
Neck
Bra
Breasts
Suck
Whisper
Think
Grope x2
Suck x2
Butt
Grope
Suck
Grope
Suck
Breasts
Kiss
Grope
Whisper
Kiss
Grope
Suck
Grope
Butt
Grope
Off
Think
Eat

Ending 2: Delightful Promises

I might be missing something somewhere, because I don't already have the Bra option when you list it.
EscapeEvade
lagoon predator

Postby nezumi69 » Mon, 16May02 00:56

EscapeEvade wrote:
I might be missing something somewhere, because I don't already have the Bra option when you list it.[/quote]

It doesn't appear until you rub her breasts the first time after she removes her shirt, I believe.
nezumi69
lagoon predator

Postby Depeche » Mon, 16May02 09:45

Steph Ending 2: "Start of Something Great"

Beginning of walkthrough for Ending one, but after that i could made her cum a second time, then she took care of me [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
Depeche
lagoon predator

Postby josiewilson » Mon, 16May02 14:20

I have nearly driven myself crazy trying to get ending 0 for either girl
josiewilson
sirens hunter

sex: Female

Postby wildcat68 » Mon, 16May02 14:46

Nice game but hard to get all the endings. Keep getting same ones over and over. The "0" endings seem to be very hard
wildcat68
sirens hunter

Postby master110 » Mon, 16May02 19:52

Good game. Fun to play can't get anywhere with the busty girl. Got a blowjob off the other girl.
Can you understand ด้ง? Someone that reads and speaks Thai doesn't understand bj (BlowJob) either.
No shortcuts unless you spell out what they mean! LRM
Last edited by master110 on Tue, 16May03 15:19, edited 1 time in total.
master110
lagoon predator

Postby artorawley » Mon, 16May02 23:10

Yeah, I can't figure out what the special trigger is for Alina once the "Eat her out" option pops up to get anything other than Ending 2. I've tried to keep groping her to hopefully get her off but I either run out of time or my dude cums before she gets off.
artorawley
lagoon predator

Postby ut1stgear1 » Tue, 16May03 06:21

figured out how to get ending 10 with step anytime I want. Haven't tried with Alina yet for very bad ending yet.

yeah can get ending 10 with Alina easily also.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby artorawley » Tue, 16May03 08:25

lol Ending 10 is just "pushing your luck" aka "the bad end". Did you mean Ending 1, the "best ending" (other than ending 0 which is like the secret best ending)?
artorawley
lagoon predator

Postby master110 » Tue, 16May03 15:25

The hints on his website he said " new Ending 0 for Alina"

Anon
April 28, 2016 at 10:34 pm
Any chance of a hint on how to get the new ending?

thesilverbard@gmail.com
April 28, 2016 at 11:12 pm
Sure. It involves whispering to her when you’re both naked and she’s in a very receptive mood.
master110
lagoon predator

Postby ut1stgear1 » Tue, 16May03 18:16

artorawley wrote:lol Ending 10 is just "pushing your luck" aka "the bad end". Did you mean Ending 1, the "best ending" (other than ending 0 which is like the secret best ending)?

Nope ending 10. Just keep pressing your luck and getting your privates hammered by both of them. lol
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games