CIL: Art with Carla v1.6 (ES - EN - FR - IT)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: CIL: Art with Carla v1.1

Postby moskys » Sun, 16May01 18:25

Bravo, es un juego muy excitante, aunque se hace muuuuuuy largo (sobre todo cuando fallas las primeras veces por intentar estudiar algo :sarcastic: ). Las dudas de Carla hacen su personaje más creíble pero llega un momento en que cansa tanta indecisión, hay muchas conversaciones muy similares día tras día y eso a la hora de jugar aburre un poco, sobre todo cuando no tienes opciones de respuesta. Pero en general muy bien, me ha gustado mucho, más que el primero. La única pega a nivel visual es que las fotos no son selfies y eso me hace pensar que hay alguien con ella haciéndoselas :lol: , pero bueno, entiendo que el diseño es complicado. Lo dicho, muy entretenido y excitante
moskys
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Arizona » Sun, 16May01 20:19

artorawley wrote:Fun game, but running out of saves later in the game is pretty painful since the option to disable the phone waiting doesn't work correctly. The game just stops progressing with that feature enabled whenever Carla speaks multiple lines of dialogue before the continue button shows up.

The button disable the phone waiting for the current "phone session", but you need to click again in the next session. I'm not sure if a button for disable all phone sessions is better... Anyway, remember you can use space and enter instead continue button: if you keep the space or enter pressed, the game go soooo fast.

cloverfield wrote:Excelente juego :) me gustó tanto como el primero. Si gustas te puedo ayudar con la traducción al inglés.

Gracias! Creo que umop_apisdn está haciendo una traducción al inglés, si puedes mándale un mensaje directo por si podéis dividir la traducción y así es menos trabajo para cada uno :)

pipboy wrote:Amazing game done there Arizona, well done :) I might try updating TheBrain's google translate to a better English translate but it might take time since there a lot of dialogues. Especially liked the very realistic texting part of the game, beautiful model and excellent coding. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

Thank you! I think umop_apisdn is working in an English translation, so maybe you can send a DM to him and help with translation :)

moskys wrote:Bravo, es un juego muy excitante, aunque se hace muuuuuuy largo (sobre todo cuando fallas las primeras veces por intentar estudiar algo :sarcastic: ). Las dudas de Carla hacen su personaje más creíble pero llega un momento en que cansa tanta indecisión, hay muchas conversaciones muy similares día tras día y eso a la hora de jugar aburre un poco, sobre todo cuando no tienes opciones de respuesta. Pero en general muy bien, me ha gustado mucho, más que el primero. La única pega a nivel visual es que las fotos no son selfies y eso me hace pensar que hay alguien con ella haciéndoselas :lol: , pero bueno, entiendo que el diseño es complicado. Lo dicho, muy entretenido y excitante

Entiendo lo que dices, imagínate cómo acabé yo después de muchos meses así... completamente hasta las narices de tanta ida y venida... He intentado resumirlo para que no sea demasiado frustrante, pero supongo que la situación es de por sí un poco cansada.

Respecto a los selfies, la gran mayoría de fotos deberían serlo, otras eran con el teléfono apoyado en algún lugar. Intenté hacerlo bien, pero normalmente me salía el brazo gigante ocupando media pantalla desde la cámara hasta el cuerpo, y controlar las posiciones era mucho más difícil. Al final opté por poner el brazo en una posición normal y ya está... aunque no era una solución que me gustase demasiado, siendo prácticos era mucho más cómoda.
Last edited by Arizona on Sun, 16May01 22:25, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry for my poor English.
Arizona
great white shark

Postby nacho666 » Sun, 16May01 21:22

Anbuja wrote:Oh common i chose the wrong gift wtf"

is there a walkthourgh?

There is one in spanish, made by me. I can try to translate it to english, but not until tomorrow.
Oigo voces y no les gustas...

Sorry for my bad English, my level is basic.
nacho666
great white shark

Postby Serge » Mon, 16May02 00:34

New bug :

*Game over missing for :

{player:player, key:"yo no...", go:"check_send_mast"}
Last edited by Serge on Fri, 16May06 07:54, edited 1 time in total.
Serge
Great Master of corals

Postby pipboy » Mon, 16May02 02:25

Hi guys, so I was working on the improved version of TheBrain's English translation: I did it halfway through, only if I had one more day to translate/improve I could have finished it. Unfortunately for at least a week I won't be able to translate it. I'm sharing the half-way translated version here, feel free to continue it. Currently I'm on line 1343, so you can continue from there. Note to all, English is not my mother language, although I had the chance to practice it in USA for a year so it's not as bad as Google translate but I might have done grammatical errors or I might have missed an erroneous sentence.. If nobody continues till I come back, then I will continue the work.
Hints:
If you know a little spanish, it's way easier for you to find the right translations of words. The spanish class that I took when I was in USA helped a lot.
Use spanishdict for translations, it shows 3 different engines so you can compare and choose the best translation.

Link: http://www.filedropper.com/en
pipboy
sirens hunter

Postby Gio » Mon, 16May02 09:16

very nice game ty :)

reminded me of a fling i had that was somewhat like this haha
Gio
great white shark

Postby lurking » Mon, 16May02 23:13

It's quite easy to lose this woman's interest. Now that's a game kept real. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
lurking
sirens hunter

Postby Serge » Tue, 16May03 06:13

New bug found :

You have to add player:carla as shown below

{key:"...", player:player},
{key:"es que... los sueños contigo me ponen muy cachonda y no puedo resistirme :("},
{key:"es normal... te entiendo", player:player}

{key:"...", player:player},
{key:"es que... los sueños contigo me ponen muy cachonda y no puedo resistirme :("player:carla},
{key:"es normal... te entiendo", player:player}
Serge
Great Master of corals

Postby Regardie » Tue, 16May03 06:44

pipboy wrote:Hi guys, so I was working on the improved version of TheBrain's English translation: I did it halfway through, only if I had one more day to translate/improve I could have finished it. Unfortunately for at least a week I won't be able to translate it. I'm sharing the half-way translated version here, feel free to continue it. Currently I'm on line 1343, so you can continue from there. Note to all, English is not my mother language, although I had the chance to practice it in USA for a year so it's not as bad as Google translate but I might have done grammatical errors or I might have missed an erroneous sentence.. If nobody continues till I come back, then I will continue the work.
Hints:
If you know a little spanish, it's way easier for you to find the right translations of words. The spanish class that I took when I was in USA helped a lot.
Use spanishdict for translations, it shows 3 different engines so you can compare and choose the best translation.

I spent the day you did not have to finish the English translation. I started with your file and went over every line. I am currently running through the ideal path testing to see if it all works correctly. I am also tightening up the language as I go. I hope to be done 3 May at some point and will need a place to send it.

BUG REPORT

box.js

line 216 misplaced )
should be

tmp_phone.innerHTML=translate("$GNAME está escribiendo")+points;

I believe that fixes a broken translate when she is replying on the phone.

I also added a line to the end of the en.js to pick up a skipped translate for pensando = thinking
Regardie
great white shark

Postby Depeche » Tue, 16May03 09:36

Well, tried to play the game, but i only have a black screen...

Can seen the calendar, the title and the choice of langage, but the central area remains black.

Any solution ?
Depeche
lagoon predator

Postby Serge » Tue, 16May03 11:53

Regardie wrote:
BUG REPORT

box.js

line 216 misplaced )
should be

I also added a line to the end of the en.js to pick up a skipped translate for pensando = thinking

Works fine thanks.

You have to add too :

["$GNAME está escribiendo"]= "$GNAME is writting " (of course)

["abrir imagen adjunta"]= " Open joined pic "
Serge
Great Master of corals

Postby Vitu » Tue, 16May03 19:58

Serge wrote:
Regardie wrote:
BUG REPORT

box.js

line 216 misplaced )
should be

Works fine thanks.

You have to add too :

["$GNAME está escribiendo"]= "$GNAME is writting " (of course)

["abrir imagen adjunta"]= " Open joined pic "

"Open attached picture" or maybe even "open photo attachment"
Vitu
great white shark

Postby Arizona » Tue, 16May03 20:51

Regardie wrote:
pipboy wrote:Hi guys, so I was working on the improved version of TheBrain's English translation: I did it halfway through, only if I had one more day to translate/improve I could have finished it. Unfortunately for at least a week I won't be able to translate it. I'm sharing the half-way translated version here, feel free to continue it. Currently I'm on line 1343, so you can continue from there. Note to all, English is not my mother language, although I had the chance to practice it in USA for a year so it's not as bad as Google translate but I might have done grammatical errors or I might have missed an erroneous sentence.. If nobody continues till I come back, then I will continue the work.
Hints:

I spent the day you did not have to finish the English translation. I started with your file and went over every line. I am currently running through the ideal path testing to see if it all works correctly. I am also tightening up the language as I go. I hope to be done 3 May at some point and will need a place to send it.

BUG REPORT

box.js

line 216 misplaced )
should be

It's true! Thank you for the bug report. I'll fix in the next version (in two days I think) with translation to French by Mr.Madness and Serge. Would be nice to include English translation as well if it's finished!
Sorry for my poor English.
Arizona
great white shark

Postby Regardie » Wed, 16May04 04:31

Almost done. I am using jEdit to work on en.js and it gives me a lot of choices for encoding. The auto selector seems to want to use CP1252 which doesn't really look right. Everything seems correct if I load it as UTF-8. Do you think the encoding has gotten messed up by the several revisions the file has gone through since it was google translated?
Regardie
great white shark

Postby pipboy » Wed, 16May04 09:18

Regardie wrote:Almost done. I am using jEdit to work on en.js and it gives me a lot of choices for encoding. The auto selector seems to want to use CP1252 which doesn't really look right. Everything seems correct if I load it as UTF-8. Do you think the encoding has gotten messed up by the several revisions the file has gone through since it was google translated?

Is there an encoding problem? It might be because of me. I was editing it using Notepad++ and I usually encode my codings UTF8 without BOM so it probably encoded same automatically. It is the best while using Turkish. Sorry for that, I never thought about it. I can change the encoding and reupload if you want.
pipboy
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games