Re:Maid (Full)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re:Maid (Full)

Postby EscapeEvade » Thu, 16Mar10 01:26

Made by the same guy that did Crusoe Had it Easy, Re:Maid (full, as opposed to the previously-released Chapter 1, which is included in this) was just released a week ago or so. Pretty impressive visuals, I think. The story isn't bad (not great, but not bad). I really like Erika. Hana irks me a bit, but she's hot.

Has anyone else played it? I can't figure out if there is an Aina path. I've done the Erika and Hana paths already. There are apparently 8 endings, but I guess at least 1 is for Patrons only.

Game here: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/669567
EscapeEvade
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Re: Re:Maid (Full)

Postby Vsevolod » Thu, 16Mar10 01:41

Thanks for posting it here! I liked the first two episodes, it had some nice realism and erotic tension. Nicely done story, and although I generally disslike manga, very sexy girls, too.

And yes, since I am a musician and composer - the best music so far in erotic games, incredible work, congratulations to author!
Vsevolod
sirens hunter

Postby master110 » Thu, 16Mar10 15:11

Nothing really happens in CH1. All the action is in CH2 which was meant to be out in DEC , but was delayed. I think its still unfinished (CH2).
master110
lagoon predator

Postby ofsheet » Thu, 16Mar10 19:26

Released last week? I played it like a month ago I think (not CH:1).

Was it updated?
ofsheet
sirens hunter

Postby EscapeEvade » Fri, 16Mar11 01:46

Maybe it was longer than a week ago. I had thought it was still Chapter 1 everywhere when I last looked a few weeks ago.
EscapeEvade
lagoon predator

Postby Stormy » Fri, 16Mar11 12:58

I played this with premium contents, you have to pay them in their patron page for getting the premium contents. I think the most prominent premium content is the yuri scene. rest of the premium contents don't have anything significant. I like the art style but the story isn't that great. there are a lot of background scenes without characters, they are so empty, a lot of words. they use the same arts in multiple places.
Stormy
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby ofsheet » Fri, 16Mar11 15:09

I don't even think I met Yuri.

Can you give me a quick walkthrough on how to get that?
ofsheet
sirens hunter

Postby Stormy » Fri, 16Mar11 20:13

ofsheet wrote:I don't even think I met Yuri.

Can you give me a quick walkthrough on how to get that?

I don't remember the steps because I played it as soon as it's available.

you can get the yuri scene by making your roommate drunk. [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img] after that invite both to the trip and when you get lost in the woods, you will pick a random house to sleep. in middle of the night when you get up, you can see the two girls make out without any cloths. but that's it, after that they start dating or something and you will be lonely. if you played in cousin/sister mode, the yuri ending would be incest. I presume it's a bad ending because you won't get anything.the best ending is dating your cousin/classmate. she is rich and more better than your roommate as I feel because she has been with you from the beginning and she is a bit caring and comfortable around you unlike your room mate who suspects you for being a rapist. I hope they will add more better looking guys in their next games. the only guy in this game looks so dull, but the girls looks beautiful. but I am not attracted to girls.
Stormy
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby IdleGuy » Fri, 16Mar11 20:37

Is this the game with the stolen/traced artwork?
IdleGuy
sirens hunter

Postby nezumi69 » Fri, 16Mar11 21:45

IdleGuy wrote:Is this the game with the stolen/traced artwork?

Was, yes. The description on NewGrounds from the author tells that (s)he used art from another game, was called out for it, apologized to the original artist (who apparently was very cool about the whole deal), and then contracted another artist to do new graphics for the game.
nezumi69
lagoon predator

Postby CobraPL » Fri, 16Mar11 22:19

Has any1 any walkthrough for all endings?
CobraPL
great white shark

Postby EscapeEvade » Sat, 16Mar12 03:19

CobraPL wrote:Has any1 any walkthrough for all endings?

Pwpwpoker has a walkthrough on their site.
EscapeEvade
lagoon predator

Postby nezumi69 » Sat, 16Mar12 04:39

EscapeEvade wrote:
CobraPL wrote:Has any1 any walkthrough for all endings?

Pwpwpoker has a walkthrough on their site.

I haven't been able to access that site for more than 6 months for some reason. Has anyone else had trouble connecting to there?
nezumi69
lagoon predator

Postby Hoboy » Sat, 16Mar12 05:10

I haven't been able to access that site for more than 6 months for some reason. Has anyone else had trouble connecting to there?

I just googled "pwpwpoker.com remaid" and it came right up...
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby Greebo » Sat, 16Mar12 14:30

I just took a look at pwpwpoker.com remaid and couldn't get further than a nonviewable .swf file
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Next

Return to Free sexy games