Everlasting Summer

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Everlasting Summer

Postby Dolphin-BR » Thu, 16Feb18 21:52

I found this great free Russian game: Everlasting Summer

Plot:
You find yourself a few years in the past, arriving in a Soviet summer camp. You cannot understand what happened and why you are there. As you try to find answers to these questions you may want to "socialize" with the beautiful girls who are in the summer camp with you.

Game:
It is more a visual novel than a game (but your choices do make a difference in the development of the story).
You will find few erotic scenes, nothing hardcore, in the on-line version I played (link below).
The game was censored by Steam.
There is a downloadable version (811Mb), I haven't played it yet.
I also found an uncensor patch to the game.

Link:
http://www.nutaku.net/games/everlasting-summer/
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Re: Everlasting Summer

Postby xravensfan » Fri, 16Feb19 06:54

What is nutaku? Seems like adult ames.... without the game part...
xravensfan
lagoon predator

Postby wildride » Fri, 16Feb19 13:56

xravensfan wrote:What is nutaku? Seems like adult ames.... without the game part...

Nutaku is essentially a site that hosts games (much like playforceone although pf1 also creates content). They dont make the games, and the games they are hosting are readily available through other existing services ie steam, facebook.

Uncensor patch for this is available from the developer. http://everlastingsummer.su/en/ (for steam and android)

On the topic of free games, and if you hadnt discovered ELS before now then you may have missed another gem in Sunrider http://sunrider-vn.com/sunriderpage/
Available straight download, and steam with de-censor instructions from developer.
Both visual novel and Strategic game.

Also affected by your actions both in combat and VN choices.
wildride
lagoon predator

Postby montybet » Fri, 16Feb19 23:17

You can donwload this game also on Steam, for free too.
montybet
great white shark

Postby SpikeTheGoat » Sat, 16Feb20 06:15

Thanks for the heads up. I tried it very briefly, but admittedly I must not have been in a visual novel mood - I was getting annoyed at how long the start was dragging out. But I bookmarked it and will be sure to give it a go later, seems like it might turn out interesting.

And I'll be sure to check out sundrider. Never even heard of it, but looks pretty cool!
SpikeTheGoat
great white shark

Postby master110 » Sat, 16Feb20 14:44

This game is on steam for free.
master110
lagoon predator

Postby wildride » Sat, 16Feb20 20:45

master110 wrote:This game is on steam for free.

Yes Dolphin said that, I also confirmed it for both games I mentioned.

The reason I linked to non-steam pages is while both are available on steam, steam versions are censored, you then need to go to either page I linked to remove the censor. Otherwise you can simply skip steam and download the games directly from the developers already uncensored.
wildride
lagoon predator

Postby Greyelf » Sun, 16Feb21 00:07

wildride wrote:The reason I linked to non-steam pages ...
Linking to the game developer's own official sites helps to promote those developers so is a good thing (tm), it also helps people that don't use Steam. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby karrek » Sun, 16Feb21 03:22

Too bad the only legitimate way to download it is through Steam. Even though it's free I'd still prefer my Steam friends not see me playing it...
karrek
lagoon predator

Postby master110 » Sun, 16Feb21 13:52

wildride wrote:
master110 wrote:This game is on steam for free.

Yes Dolphin said that, I also confirmed it for both games I mentioned.

The reason I linked to non-steam pages is while both are available on steam, steam versions are censored, you then need to go to either page I linked to remove the censor. Otherwise you can simply skip steam and download the games directly from the developers already uncensored.

You can get the patch from their website. I found it hang a lot from other website which is why if you want it download it from steam then get the patch.
master110
lagoon predator

Postby wildride » Mon, 16Feb22 18:21

karrek wrote:Too bad the only legitimate way to download it is through Steam. Even though it's free I'd still prefer my Steam friends not see me playing it...

doesnt Nutaku work? the developer links to that as a place to download. Dolphin posted a link in the OP.
wildride
lagoon predator

Postby karrek » Mon, 16Feb22 18:47

I thought Nutaku was for playing online in the web browser (I didn't actually try it because I'd have to make an account, but if I can download it from there then I will).
karrek
lagoon predator

Postby Dolphin-BR » Tue, 16Feb23 03:12

karrek wrote:I thought Nutaku was for playing online in the web browser (I didn't actually try it because I'd have to make an account, but if I can download it from there then I will).

I have only played "Everlasting Summer" on Nutaku on-line. I don't know if there is an option to download the game from it. Their version of the game is in English and uncensored.

I found two different downloadable copies of the game, one in Russian, and the other in English but censored.
The only way I found to download the game in English and still be able to play it uncensored, was through Steam and using the above mentioned 'uncensor patch'. (The patch doesn't work with the other downloadable English version I found.)
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby botc76 » Tue, 16Feb23 14:22

When I ty to download the uncensored patch all that happens is that a patch with some unreadable symbols appear, maybe kyrillic without the display options for it installed. But no download and no link or anything.

x�U�MO�@� ����/�cR�&��&RC<����e�n(��vk�D/����� ���Mf�̼�����`�A o c
�6^� �B�9ZLDzC���0�IQj9�"��+��XhM�ؠ�pF��N�0 �{/C��֮�pKF)���Wܶ�n�+�j�b$y(�Jq�Pp"� q���<��w�C���[���9��po��9U,�5݁�;�t^8�<��t�%�Ǻ�ڰ3�mNH4�!Vz���T���e��N�L������jU��OX��-N��)5a �)���k��OVbIdfx�ʬ���Lg��U(k��L]g���/��ć��}Yp ���>/s:

This is what it looks like. Anyone has any idea what is wrong?
botc76
sirens hunter

Postby Dolphin-BR » Tue, 16Feb23 18:31

botc76 wrote:When I ty to download the uncensored patch all that happens is that a patch with some unreadable symbols appear, maybe kyrillic without the display options for it installed. But no download and no link or anything.

x�U�MO�@� ����/�cR�&��&RC<����e�n(��vk�D/����� ���Mf�̼�����`�A o c
�6^� �B�9ZLDzC���0�IQj9�"��+��XhM�ؠ�pF��N�0 �{/C��֮�pKF)���Wܶ�n�+�j�b$y(�Jq�Pp"� q���<��w�C���[���9��po��9U,�5݁�;�t^8�<��t�%�Ǻ�ڰ3�mNH4�!Vz���T���e��N�L������jU��OX��-N��)5a �)���k��OVbIdfx�ʬ���Lg��U(k��L]g���/��ć��}Yp ���>/s:

This is what it looks like. Anyone has any idea what is wrong?

You should right click on the patch link and select "save link as" and you will download the file, otherwise your browser will just open the patch file.
When you download the patch you should have a file named "hentai.rpyc" (1Kb). (If you have the Steam PC version of Evelasting Summer) This file should be placed inside the folder Steam/steamapps/common/Everlasting Summer/game
Once there, your game is patched and you can play it uncensored.
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Next

Return to Free sexy games