Matt And The Bus Stop Girl

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: RELEASE: Matt And The Bus Stop Girl(NEW GAME 19JAN2016)

Postby gustaveglans » Mon, 16Jan25 11:57

evilgrim wrote:nice game , hope you make more :)

the only ending i can't seem to get is the bathroom sex , any hints or help would be good thanks

Agree with evilgrim on both points:

fine game, particularly because it is the first one.

Also I don't get the "bathroom sex" scene. Any hint gow to get there ?
gustaveglans
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby GDS » Mon, 16Jan25 12:46

gustaveglans wrote:
evilgrim wrote:nice game , hope you make more :)

the only ending i can't seem to get is the bathroom sex , any hints or help would be good thanks

Agree with evilgrim on both points:

fine game, particularly because it is the first one.

Also I don't get the "bathroom sex" scene. Any hint gow to get there ?

Really High Homeyness,
get the blowjob
Refuse the strip tease
[*]Suddenly a Party!:http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3965
[*]Matt and the Bus stop Girl:http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3666
GDS
lagoon predator

Postby zombi » Mon, 16Jan25 14:49

Has you he a bonus there if one check all the list ?
zombi
sirens hunter

Postby boyo111 » Mon, 16Jan25 15:07

Overall a very nice game, I liked the playthrough and the options you have to adjust the encounter depending on what you buy and what you say. Very well done.

My only suggestion would be to eliminate choices in the dialog lists where you do not have an item in the inventory, such as the lingerie, if I don't buy it then it shouldn't be an option at certain points. Not sure how difficult that sort of thing is to adjust with this engine, but I loved the graphics and how the different scenes played out. Very fun game, and look forward to more.
boyo111
great white shark

Postby Maurice » Mon, 16Jan25 15:34

My only suggestion would be to eliminate choices in the dialog lists where you do not have an item in the inventory, such as the lingerie, if I don't buy it then it shouldn't be an option at certain points

No. Please keep it the way it is right now. I really like how the unable to pick options point you in different directions to play the game.
Maurice
sirens hunter

Postby rdemon » Mon, 16Jan25 17:33

Hey GDS,
great game. Your models and the environment are really well done. The bus stop plot seemed to be a little bit unrealistic and could've been written better, but it was your first game and who am I to judge you. The delivery girl really spiced up the whole plot in the apartment. I really enjoyed that part. I am excited to see what your new project will develop into. Keep up your good work!
rdemon
sirens hunter

Postby klamfyr » Mon, 16Jan25 21:59

I'll be giving this a try. Screenshots and game style look great - even if I ain't much of a 3D-fan.
klamfyr
sirens hunter

Postby Super » Mon, 16Jan25 22:26

Maurice wrote:
My only suggestion would be to eliminate choices in the dialog lists where you do not have an item in the inventory, such as the lingerie, if I don't buy it then it shouldn't be an option at certain points

No. Please keep it the way it is right now. I really like how the unable to pick options point you in different directions to play the game.

Trial and error sucks. It'd be better if it doesn't show though and you need to use context clues in the game to figure it out. Give hints that doing one thing with lead to another. Assuming you want more of a game than an interactive story
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby fidoax » Tue, 16Jan26 19:54

Hello,

Can't run it on my win7 PC, any news about html5 version?
fidoax
Pilot fish

Postby GDS » Wed, 16Jan27 14:55

fidoax wrote:Hello,

Can't run it on my win7 PC, any news about html5 version?

HTML5 version won't be coming the port is too buggy, it will need a lot of programming to fix it
So I will start working a new game instead of fixing this one

Not working on win7?
  • Antivirus is deleting some files on install
  • Antivirus is blocking the .exe game - file Avast Deepscreen or equivalents are dicks( they slow down the system and think everything is a virus)
  • your are not ruining as a administrator

It will work fine on any directX-9 capable PC , and all win7 are directX-9 capable
it uses a minimum of 200MB of ram, and a maximum of 500MB of ram.
Font use/need GPU, and any 10Yo CPU should work without any lag.

I used 32colors model so it should work fine on a 32(86x) Windows (But I haven't tested, can someone with a win7-86x can confirm working?)
[*]Matt and the Bus stop Girl:http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3666
GDS
lagoon predator

Postby Dolphin-BR » Thu, 16Jan28 00:37

GDS wrote:I used 32colors model so it should work fine on a 32(86x) Windows (But I haven't tested, can someone with a win7-86x can confirm working?)

I tried the game on Windows 7 (32 bit) and it works fine as well.
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby iron.snake » Thu, 16Jan28 12:13

giorgio1982 wrote:someone can help me run the .exe on mac?

Hi I tried this game to launch on wine, it was unsuccessful. First directx install failed, but wine comes with that as standard. After the game starts (which is very good), but suddenly pictures starts to be missing. For instance, everything is going according to the plan, but when you enter the shop to buy goodies you don't see background picture. Just white background, and text appears (like candies, tequila, cheap wine) when moving the mouse over. After background pictures again can be seen, but disappears at some point where pizza is delivered, and doesn't show up again :) You can see only dialogs.
But, i really liked the game (well as far as could play it) and dialogs are really cool. I think they are better than in vdate games. Keep up the great work.
iron.snake
Pilot fish

Postby GDS » Fri, 16Jan29 00:04

iron.snake wrote:
giorgio1982 wrote:someone can help me run the .exe on mac?

Hi I tried this game to launch on wine, it was unsuccessful. First directx install failed, but wine comes with that as standard. After the game starts (which is very good), but suddenly pictures starts to be missing. For instance, everything is going according to the plan, but when you enter the shop to buy goodies you don't see background picture. Just white background, and text appears (like candies, tequila, cheap wine) when moving the mouse over. After background pictures again can be seen, but disappears at some point where pizza is delivered, and doesn't show up again :) You can see only dialogs.
But, i really liked the game (well as far as could play it) and dialogs are really cool. I think they are better than in vdate games. Keep up the great work.

Good to know, So on the next game I will use the same format i used on those so maybe it will work better when emulation on MAC, Since buying the dev licenses for Mac is out of question for me.

off-topic Apple is crazy:
    Prize to develop Games
  • PC: 300$ Hardware, Free devkit, Work on all win10, 8, xp,7 ( now I remembered that I can do an app for win8 by only clicking on "compile" button, does anyone wants it?)
  • Android : same hardware from PC, Free devkit, 299$ for the porting tool, no need for a android phone, can make unlimited games
  • All other plataforms (tizen;steam and so on) same as PC
    Apple : 4000$ on mandatory hardware( need upgrade from time to time), 500$ on licenses and devkits(have a limit and need to buy again after a while), 399$ for porting tool, and have some limitation on distributions
GDS
lagoon predator

Postby K_X » Mon, 16Feb15 19:55

First, congratulation to the author, it's entertaining.

Second, I will propose an improvement (a bug fix ?), when I start the game my "Endings" list is always empty. It would be better if list remembers previous games.
And optionally, if I quit the game (because I don't want again an ending), still validate the beginning scenes on the TODO list.

Good continuation.
K_X
Pilot fish

Postby GDS » Wed, 16Feb17 01:11

K_X wrote:First, congratulation to the author, it's entertaining.

Second, I will propose an improvement (a bug fix ?), when I start the game my "Endings" list is always empty. It would be better if list remembers previous games.
And optionally, if I quit the game (because I don't want again an ending), still validate the beginning scenes on the TODO list.

Good continuation.

The way I made this game; to do it You would need to download the whole game again 400mb,
And most people would not play it because Avast will go crazy with it.

ON my next game, I already made a save game feature(Since the game is way bigger),
And Its working wonders, but only on Windows and Android, But I still can't make it to save on HTML5. =/
GDS
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games