Matt And The Bus Stop Girl

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: RELEASE: Matt And The Bus Stop Girl(NEW GAME 19JAN2016)

Postby Gio » Thu, 16Jan21 00:09

thanks great game :)
Gio
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby shark101 » Thu, 16Jan21 06:08

Congratulations on a great thought through and beautiful images game.
I can't believe that this is your first game...
Well done on the overall layout, girls are outstanding!

I think I'll be ordering some pizza for tonight...

What are my odds that the delivery girl will look like the one in your game???

Looking forward to seeing some more of your work. ;)
shark101
sirens hunter

Postby andPS2 » Thu, 16Jan21 08:49

any hint how to get the take someones anal virginity reward?
i got all other ones
good game for a first game!
andPS2
lagoon predator

Postby muttdoggy » Thu, 16Jan21 09:20

Even though this is a short game it was quite fun. Oddly enough, on my first playthrough I ended up with a situation quite similar to one I was actually in years ago. That was fun and figuring out the different endings was enjoyable. Pictures are great, storyboard is well thought out, and I had no issues playing it. English isn't the best but I did get the point. I figure as long I get the message, I'm not complaining. Great job! [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
As for those with Linux, my computer in the guest room for everyone to use is a Linux OS so they can't ruin it. I'd try wine and possibly some terminal commands. I usually check out the linux or superuser forums for help. Let's say when I have to download a particular update for my windows computers, it's a crapshoot and help is poor to ineffective. However, the help you get with the Linux systems is so much it can overwhelm you. [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby GDS » Thu, 16Jan21 11:02

andPS2 wrote:any hint how to get the take someones anal virginity reward?
i got all other ones
good game for a first game!

Alchool , lot and lots of alcohol, until she is 100% drunk
- Just like Real life -
[*]Suddenly a Party!:http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3965
[*]Matt and the Bus stop Girl:http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3666
GDS
lagoon predator

Postby bartux » Thu, 16Jan21 22:13

i'm very pleased to play this game. I'am also gload to see that you started another one.

Pretty impressive.
The game works very well under win10 x64.
I hope you're going to keep on doing this.

A save game would be nice, a save of the endings as well.

keep up your work. You defintely have some skills on this
bartux
great white shark

Postby fhux » Fri, 16Jan22 04:06

Cannot get this game to run on windows 7 x64, are there any prerequisites for it to run properly? the game loads, with a white screen, making it full screen makes the app crash, Have tried running as admin and in windows xp Sp3 compatibility mode, everything results in the same white screen. :(
fhux
sirens hunter

Postby Jack_Smythe » Fri, 16Jan22 08:04

Great game! Nice pics! Really like the diversity if the sexual situations!
Jack_Smythe
great white shark

Postby Dolphin-BR » Fri, 16Jan22 09:02

fhux wrote:Cannot get this game to run on windows 7 x64, are there any prerequisites for it to run properly? the game loads, with a white screen, making it full screen makes the app crash, Have tried running as admin and in windows xp Sp3 compatibility mode, everything results in the same white screen. :(

It's not a Win 7 64bit problem. This is my OS and it runs fine for me.
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby xviii » Fri, 16Jan22 09:34

Nice first attempt. The game runs fine for me, it takes a while for the window to pop up after double clicking but no problems after that (win 10 x64).

The story itself is a bit too abrupt for me. It seems to focus on corruption and just getting sex a little more than I like and really rushes into these themes. Personally I prefer these things being left as options which are harder to get if people desire the challenge of acting out that kind of thing. Certain romance options should be harder to achieve also. I guess romance is a tough one for a game where you meet someone on the street that doesn't span at least a few days in game time, but hey, I guess it's what I prefer.

My major complaint is that it's too easy to get something. It should be a little more of a challenge to get anywhere sexually with someone you just met on the street. I guess what I'd do differently is make it harder to seduce the new character introduced, but have others that are easier who the players character already knows (pizza girl, neighbor, colleague etc). The twist would be that trying to seduce them usually leads to a fail on the main story line with the main love interest. Getting threesomes or anything like them with someone you just met should be very hard.

I still like the game and the mechanics in general, again good work. I think a bit more style to the UI would be nice, have the text boxes be less strong in colour (use a soft red, blue, grey instead) and maybe add transparency to them as they really mess with the visuals as they are now.
xviii
great white shark

Postby muttdoggy » Fri, 16Jan22 10:13

Just a thought. It's true that most people generally don't have sex halfway through the first date but you can be surprised. Girls do tend to be careful about just casually having sex since it's an activity that requires mutual trust and respect. However, I've met people out there who have more relaxed attitude towards sex so you can have sex with them halfway through the first date. Heck, it happened to me while I was hanging with this girl I'd just met. Good thing is that it became a beneficial situation for both us for quite some time. Since then we've parted ways but we're still friends. It does exist and it can be fun and healthy. Just saying its not impossible.
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby JolllyTodger1 » Fri, 16Jan22 12:55

I found the amount of "rape" content disturbing.
JolllyTodger1
great white shark

Postby evilgrim » Fri, 16Jan22 13:41

nice game , hope you make more :)

the only ending i can't seem to get is the bathroom sex , any hints or help would be good thanks
evilgrim
great white shark

Postby Joka » Fri, 16Jan22 18:46

Very godd game ! Gratz.
Only thing missing is a "save option"
and maybe a bonus scene if we achieve all achievements. And it's a little issue too, because if we lost all achievments if we close the game,

Waiting for your next game or extension of that one ;-)
Joka
sirens hunter

Postby Serge » Fri, 16Jan22 20:03

wellidosaythat wrote:game doesn't work for me, it just freezes up my computer, any tips?

Same for me.
Impossible to unzip files from Rar file.
Serge
Great Master of corals

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games