Matt And The Bus Stop Girl

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Matt And The Bus Stop Girl

Postby GDS » Tue, 16Jan19 14:07

I am amused to present you, Matt and the Bus stop Girl

It's my first erotic game, an Interactive virtual date game:
It's very simple - Few bad ending(only about 3 or 4) 10+ good endings, and a couple of sex mini-game(move you mouse to rub the pussy and ETC)
I’ve been working on for some time now. I hope you enjoy it, please be aware it's my first erotic game, It's also my first try at 3D art and this kind of writing, and I did all work from writing and drawing to programming/debug bu myself so be kind for any possible bug/Typos, inconsistencies on the story, ETC.

IMy first try at creating 3D art was 20days ago( I learned doing this game images) so you will see a lot of differences between my first renders and the last( the latter been a lot better). so be aware of that when you find some screen too dark other too light other to shine, etc. Only a few is very good finished, the ones I did last

-It's a VERY SMALL game
-Text Heavy on the beginning a lot of sex later
- 16 endings or so

Features:
  • Stats(Love - Friendship - Hornyness - Drunkenness);
  • inventory(I was planing to make a way bigger game when I stared programming So I made those systems, for a small game is kind of unnecessary but it's also a great PLUS);
  • Several small animation Like Sex movements hand/tongue ETC (Be aware of the word SMALL);
  • Mini Games as the following:/- Move the mouse to move your/her hand -/- select the speed of fucking -/- Click/tap here to fuck -/- but most of the game is made of static images;
  • Shop, You have a limited amount of money to buy some items - Most ending depends of one or more items to be achieved;
  • Game gives Tips about missed content like this : "You know Matt? if I was drunker I probably would have act differently at that time";

Download links:

LINKS Multiple Servers

Screens:

FAQ:
Q: Why the game file is so big?
A: I made a lot of mistakes on choosing image sizes and the way to put then in the game,
When I realized the mistakes I could: deal with it or redo everything. Guess what I choose?

Q: I wont install a .EXE
A: If you don't trust it : Alrighty mighty
Just install in Sandbox mode to see if there are any virus( won't have) or wait for others to install,
and I am uploading the "no need to install folder", but it will take longer, because first I will upload The installer.

Q: No HTML to play on Browser?
A: I have a HTML5 ready!!!!
But wont release because I can't debug without a server(pretty sure it's already working But can't guaranteed without testing), HTML5 don't work from folders(the browser thinks its a virus). I can't emulate a server form filezilla, (yes I programmed a entire game but I am having trouble with the freaking Filezilla).
As soon I have access to a server and see if the HTML5 works I will offer to all Adult games sites, some will accept it I am sure.

Q: future projects?
I am porting the game to android now, and it see to be 100% working.
I will be willing to do another games if this one be well accept.

Have any ideas For my Next game?
Post here:
Ideas for Next Game Thread
Last edited by GDS on Wed, 16Apr13 22:23, edited 6 times in total.
[*]Suddenly a Party!:http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3965
[*]Matt and the Bus stop Girl:http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3666
GDS
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Re: RELEASE: Matt And The Bus Stop Girl(NEW GAME 19JAN2016)

Postby katakana132 » Tue, 16Jan19 16:45

None of the download links are working for me.

First link: Keeps trying to repair the download

Second link: unresponsive after choosing to download to my PC.

Third link: too much traffic
katakana132
lagoon predator

Postby GDS » Tue, 16Jan19 17:21

katakana132 wrote:None of the download links are working for me.

First link: Keeps trying to repair the download

Second link: unresponsive after choosing to download to my PC.

Third link: too much traffic

I'm uploading on other servers as well,

I download from the first 2 and it worked alright,
the Last have reached the limit and will reset in 24h, because I'm a free member on Dropbox
[*]Matt and the Bus stop Girl:http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3666
GDS
lagoon predator

Postby Mimailia » Tue, 16Jan19 17:55

The pizza girl is incredibly HOT!

Really nice first effort, though you could surely benefit from English speaking beta-testers. The pizza shows up AFTER dinner if you
give her chocolates.

Did I say that the pizza girl is incredibly HOT! Thanks for sharing.

M
I can't figure out how to use the signature!
Mimailia
star of the reef

Postby katakana132 » Tue, 16Jan19 18:29

Finally stopped repairing and began to download. Looking forward to trying it out...thanks for sharing!
katakana132
lagoon predator

Postby Super » Tue, 16Jan19 20:52

Got almost all of the endings. Or at least most of them. Know how to get threesome and will do that later.

You do need some spell checking. And writing is humorous. I do like the visuals. The rubbing the pussy took too long. But mostly very good and promising and please continue making games
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby GDS » Tue, 16Jan19 21:47

Mimailia wrote:
Really nice first effort, though you could surely benefit from English speaking beta-testers.

M

Couldn't agree more,
I started looking for typos and inconsistencies Sunday, and up to today I still find some errors every time I play it.

Super wrote:Got almost all of the endings. Or at least most of them. Know how to get threesome and will do that later.

You do need some spell checking. And writing is humorous. I do like the visuals. The rubbing the pussy took too long. But mostly very good and promising and please continue making games

Typos - Typos everywhere this is my nightmare...

The 3some and the solo dildo are the hardest to get, if you got those you are fine
You played almost all? Did it crashed? showed some error? did you have to press F5?
Oh yeah If you press F5 you go back to Main menu but wont lose anything form the TO-DO list

P.S. The Hand on pussy scene you need only to move the mouse above the pussy, only about 5cm(50 pixels wide) I think,
50 moves around will clean the scene,
GDS
lagoon predator

Postby MisterU » Tue, 16Jan19 23:19

That apartment is quite "famous", i've seen in it before in a few other games [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
Got most of the endings and no crashes here, but still missing the dildo and threesome endings.
MisterU
great white shark

Postby nacho666 » Wed, 16Jan20 00:01

Great game. But, how can i get the threesome?
Oigo voces y no les gustas...

Sorry for my bad English, my level is basic.
nacho666
great white shark

Postby Marko047 » Wed, 16Jan20 00:24

I have to say, that for your first game this is really awesome. I've enjoyed it very much. Only 1 achievement left for me to discovere - the anal one.

Thank you for the game and I hope that next time you will come with even better and bigger game. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Marko047
Pilot fish

Postby Super » Wed, 16Jan20 00:49

GDS wrote:
Mimailia wrote:The 3some and the solo dildo are the hardest to get, if you got those you are fine

I didn't get either of them. However, I did have the option pop up where, if I had bought the correct thing earlier, I would have been able to select the proper response. MAybe. Checking now

Also, there is a program for cutting the quality of the pictures so it's not so big... forget what it was, tlaero told me back when my game was released but it's been a while.

And, since you're using Game Maker and not a visual novel engine, maybe you could try and do some more gamey aspects and not be beholden to this style of game?

Also, am I correct you didn't start using Daz until three weeks ago? Because if so, this is mighty impressive.

I also noticed that the game doesn't save which endings you got when you exit the program, which it really should, especially since it's a singular program...
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby bartux » Wed, 16Jan20 03:32

great game.
thanks for this.
quite impressive as well !!!

to have threesome, buy chocolate + lingerie, reorder pizza and voila
bartux
great white shark

Postby Goldbahamut » Wed, 16Jan20 05:31

not work for me the game freeze on a white screen when I double clic on the application to start the game..
Goldbahamut
sirens hunter

Postby master110 » Wed, 16Jan20 12:01

Goldbahamut wrote:not work for me the game freeze on a white screen when I double clic on the application to start the game..

Same but it just doesn't open for me.

Windows 10 64bit.

EDIT: Got it to load by compatibly settings. XP service pack 3
master110
lagoon predator

Postby GDS » Wed, 16Jan20 12:34

Goldbahamut wrote:not work for me the game freeze on a white screen when I double clic on the application to start the game..

I got it working on my 4yo laptop with win 10;

Reasons not to work:

1 - Anti virus had blacklisted the game, even tough I made it to work on sandbox mode - disable the anti-virus and try again
2 - It need to run as administrator
3 - Try to run on Win XP compatibility mode.
GDS
lagoon predator

Next

Return to Free sexy games