Corrupting the priestess

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Corrupting the priestess

Postby pyorgara » Mon, 16Jan18 21:35

I have completed my first game and want to share it with the world. I tried to keep it as simple as possible since I am sure you all know the pain of playing a high reaching game but it stops somewhere in the middle because the author aimed too high and burned out. That said, I did write the equivalent of a small book (a little more than 200 pages) so there is plenty of content.

Originally, I was working with an artist but she got a good job offer almost right at the start of the project and could only do a little bit of art on the side. So it turned into a text game with some chibis.

You play as Marcus, a very successful businessman that is about to foreclose on a church when a very tempting offer is dropped in his laps by Aliane, the gorgeous high priestess.

You can download it here: http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/ ... -priestess
pyorgara
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Re: Corrupting the priestess

Postby bartux » Mon, 16Jan18 21:44

hello,

thanks for your release. I've played it until getting all repairs done in the church, is it the end after this ?
Or there are some hidden things ?
bartux
great white shark

Postby pyorgara » Mon, 16Jan18 22:34

bartux wrote:hello,

thanks for your release. I've played it until getting all repairs done in the church, is it the end after this ?
Or there are some hidden things ?

You can play until you get the "The end" button in the weekend screen. The scenes keep changing as her will and reputation lowers so don't forget to keep going to her workplaces and check the already seen weekend options.

If you've gone through all that, then you're done. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
pyorgara
sirens hunter

Postby chrispool » Tue, 16Jan19 09:27

Thank you for the game. It's more an interactive story than a game. I had a lot of fun playing it. It's very well written and the scenes described are funny and exciting. The progressive fall of the priestess into lust is well explained. A good job you've done.

Some little things :
- the screen is too small, it's difficult to read the text sometimes
- too much grinding at the end of the story, it's boring
- larger pictures with the priestess wearing each outfit would have been much appreciated (but I understand if you're not an artist)

But I repeat, your writing is very good, and I enjoyed your story. I'm looking forward to see your next production.
Last edited by chrispool on Tue, 16Jan19 20:52, edited 1 time in total.
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby LeopoldWilliamReynolds » Tue, 16Jan19 20:23

I liked this game a lot, the writing was excellent and the story, while predictable, was satisfying. If this also had pictures it would play much like Akabur's Princess Trainer, and while imagining Aliane in my head was fun, I think images would be the biggest improvement going forward.
LeopoldWilliamReynolds
Pilot fish

Postby bartux » Tue, 16Jan19 22:00

LeopoldWilliamReynolds wrote:I liked this game a lot, the writing was excellent and the story, while predictable, was satisfying. If this also had pictures it would play much like Akabur's Princess Trainer, and while imagining Aliane in my head was fun, I think images would be the biggest improvement going forward.

+1
bartux
great white shark

Postby artorawley » Wed, 16Jan20 09:10

Fun game. I'll echo the sentiments of others that your writing is excellent. You would have made for an excellent AIF creator in the past had you gone with making games in TADS or ADRIFT instead of Unity, but the form translated quite well to Unity regardless. I wish the player character wasn't so mean-spirited (evil?), but I enjoyed how for certain scenes you provided the player with a "nicer" option so that was a nice compromise. Really looking forward to your next game, and here's hoping you can employ the services of a full-time artist the next time around.
artorawley
lagoon predator

Postby Venom » Wed, 16Jan20 15:25

Thanks for providing a download for the penguins. However I can't seem to run it.

chmod +x the CtP.x86 file
error while loading shared libraries: libGLU.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Do i need to install extra packages?
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby xeron » Wed, 16Jan20 17:52

Impossible d'y jouer sur mac.... le fichier zip s'ouvre et cree un fichier application, mais l'appli ne peut pas être ouverte
xeron
lagoon predator

Postby Ripe » Wed, 16Jan20 19:39

Fun game. Excellent writing and following slow but certain "fall" of a priestess was interesting to follow. I like how during the course of the game we get to see her deal with same situation in different ways depending on how deeply she has fallen.

One minor complain would be the ending... not so much what happened but when it happened. What I mean is that:
She gave up before she payed off the loan so the church was lost. After everything she went through to save that church and keep her religion present in the area, the fact that she just give up and abandon all of those people is somewhat of a let down. I would have no problem with her giving up after she payed off her loan.

I also wish there is a way to track down whether we seen all the potential scenes at each location or not... especially with scenes that have multiple options depending on priestess' self-worth.
Ripe
lagoon predator

Postby pyorgara » Wed, 16Jan20 19:48

chrispool wrote:Thank you for the game. It's more an interactive story than a game. I had a lot of fun playing it. It's very well written and the scenes described are funny and exciting. The progressive fall of the priestess into lust is well explained. A good job you've done.

Some little things :
- the screen is too small, it's difficult to read the text sometimes
- too much grinding at the end of the story, it's boring
- larger pictures with the priestess wearing each outfit would have been much appreciated (but I understand if you're not an artist)

But I repeat, your writing is very good, and I enjoyed your story. I'm looking forward to see your next production.

Thanks!

I think that you're the first to complain that the font is too small. I had another complain that it's too big and involves too much scrolling. Hehe. I am planning to add a font size adjuster in my next game so that everyone can set it as they like.

I added an item in the shop to help with this late game grinding in version 1.1.

And I understand about the art. I would have loved to have a lot of CGs in there and a doll system for you guys to play with her outfit but real life got in the way.

LeopoldWilliamReynolds wrote:I liked this game a lot, the writing was excellent and the story, while predictable, was satisfying. If this also had pictures it would play much like Akabur's Princess Trainer, and while imagining Aliane in my head was fun, I think images would be the biggest improvement going forward.

Glad you enjoyed yourself!

artorawley wrote:Fun game. I'll echo the sentiments of others that your writing is excellent. You would have made for an excellent AIF creator in the past had you gone with making games in TADS or ADRIFT instead of Unity, but the form translated quite well to Unity regardless. I wish the player character wasn't so mean-spirited (evil?), but I enjoyed how for certain scenes you provided the player with a "nicer" option so that was a nice compromise. Really looking forward to your next game, and here's hoping you can employ the services of a full-time artist the next time around.

Thanks! I do enjoy my smut to be a little mean spirited but know that it's not for everyone. Glad you liked it anyway. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
pyorgara
sirens hunter

Postby pyorgara » Wed, 16Jan20 19:56

Venom wrote:Thanks for providing a download for the penguins. However I can't seem to run it.

chmod +x the CtP.x86 file
error while loading shared libraries: libGLU.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Do i need to install extra packages?

Hey Venom. I know nothing about Linux. (Which is why I did not have a link for it originally) But some players asked for it and when I provided, said it worked well. I googled your problem and it gave me this:

i needed libGLU.so.1 for a game i wanted to play (The Fall) and got this error:
error while loading shared libraries: libGLU.so.1: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory

after a search i found a bug page where someone mentioned ia32-libs, and after installing that im up and runnig.
page i found: https://bugs.launchpad.net/linuxmint/+bug/891578

Command i ran:
sudo apt-get install ia32-libs

Hopefully, that helps.
pyorgara
sirens hunter

Postby Venom » Wed, 16Jan20 21:03

ia32-libs wasn't available because it was obsolete, so i installed the recommended packages lib32z1 lib32ncurses5 to no avail

Package ia32-libs is not available, but is referred to by another package.
This may mean that the package is missing, has been obsoleted, or
is only available from another source
However the following packages replace it:
lib32z1 lib32ncurses5
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby panther50 » Wed, 16Jan20 21:10

just played your game....you actually did a good work there all by yourself,great game but it becomes boring without images, even if your writing is excellent( well its not excellent,..but marvelous)..make more games..but your major task will be finding another artist and you will be going great in future

best of luck for your future games [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
panther50
panther50
great white shark

Postby zebrotavr » Wed, 16Jan20 21:44

nice game. Where are saves located? played from removable disk (the game itself), changed from notebook to PC and all saves are gone...
zebrotavr
great white shark

Next

Return to Free sexy games