Corrupting the priestess

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Corrupting the priestess

Postby Skelaturi » Wed, 16Jan20 21:50

zebrotavr wrote:nice game. Where are saves located? played from removable disk (the game itself), changed from notebook to PC and all saves are gone...

my guess in %appdata% on your notebook. But i am not at home to check
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

sex: Masculine

Postby pyorgara » Thu, 16Jan21 21:53

Venom wrote:ia32-libs wasn't available because it was obsolete, so i installed the recommended packages lib32z1 lib32ncurses5 to no avail

I am sorry to hear that. Like I said, I don't know anything about Linux so you'd be better served by googling it than relying on me.

panther50 wrote:just played your game....you actually did a good work there all by yourself,great game but it becomes boring without images, even if your writing is excellent( well its not excellent,..but marvelous)..make more games..but your major task will be finding another artist and you will be going great in future

best of luck for your future games [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

Thanks for the praise of my writing. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] I'll do my best to find an artist but people who work well and for free are quite rare.

zebrotavr wrote:nice game. Where are saves located? played from removable disk (the game itself), changed from notebook to PC and all saves are gone...

Thanks! The saves are at the persistentDataPath so on a PC, that should be: C:\Users\<user_name>\AppData\LocalLow\Pyorgara\CtP
pyorgara
sirens hunter

Postby HeyChief » Sat, 16Jan23 00:53

Ok I give up, I have gone to the web site and reg. but still cannot find the game. Anyone help me, please. HeyChief
Well ti seems that I need to read the first entry, as it was right there in front of me.
Oops HeyChief
Last edited by HeyChief on Mon, 16Jan25 05:00, edited 1 time in total.
HeyChief
lagoon predator

Postby pyorgara » Sat, 16Jan23 01:18

HeyChief wrote:Ok I give up, I have gone to the web site and reg. but still cannot find the game. Anyone help me, please. HeyChief

You can't find the game? You just need to go to my HF page here: http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Pyorgara/398129/Corrupting-priestess

Under the picture, in the description, there are 3 links. Choose the one for your kind of computer and you're good to go.
pyorgara
sirens hunter

Postby kessie8dn » Sat, 16Jan23 13:27

A really enjoyable game. Thank you... I have only one suggestion:

While the writing is good, it is rather long and gets repeated quite often. Can I suggest you could try to let a player know when an action changes?

Although I finished the game I've probably missed quite a bit because I forget which actions I chose previously, so I end up selcting the same actions as before and get the same part of the story over and over again. For example, while I may have read the exact same thing under "Humiliations" four times, I may have missed reading something new under "Talking, Aliane" before I level up and the action under "Talking, Aliane" has changed again.

Maybe put a number by each topic, so the first time a player selects an action it would say , for example, "Talking, Marcus (1)", then change the number as the game advances (Talking, Marcus (2), Talking, Marcus (3), etc) - or maybe just change the colour of the text? Anything that draws a player's attention to the fact the story under that action has progressed.

It probably will continue to be necessary to repeat the actions more than once in order to reach the next level, which is fine... but at least the repeats would be kept to the minimum and the player will also be able to see every action at least once.
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

Postby pyorgara » Mon, 16Jan25 18:50

kessie8dn wrote:A really enjoyable game. Thank you... I have only one suggestion:

While the writing is good, it is rather long and gets repeated quite often. Can I suggest you could try to let a player know when an action changes?

Although I finished the game I've probably missed quite a bit because I forget which actions I chose previously, so I end up selcting the same actions as before and get the same part of the story over and over again. For example, while I may have read the exact same thing under "Humiliations" four times, I may have missed reading something new under "Talking, Aliane" before I level up and the action under "Talking, Aliane" has changed again.

Maybe put a number by each topic, so the first time a player selects an action it would say , for example, "Talking, Marcus (1)", then change the number as the game advances (Talking, Marcus (2), Talking, Marcus (3), etc) - or maybe just change the colour of the text? Anything that draws a player's attention to the fact the story under that action has progressed.

It probably will continue to be necessary to repeat the actions more than once in order to reach the next level, which is fine... but at least the repeats would be kept to the minimum and the player will also be able to see every action at least once.

Glad you enjoyed it and thank you for the suggestion. I am not planning to make anymore changes to this game right now but I'll keep it in mind for my next one.
pyorgara
sirens hunter

Postby tallpine62 » Tue, 16Feb23 19:51

Wow! what a game! enjoyed it immensely, more more please more, thank you very much, when will be your next game?? You are a fantastic writer, if only your work could be put into the format or Mr. Sharks games.
tallpine62
lagoon predator

Postby pyorgara » Fri, 16Feb26 00:52

tallpine62 wrote:Wow! what a game! enjoyed it immensely, more more please more, thank you very much, when will be your next game?? You are a fantastic writer, if only your work could be put into the format or Mr. Sharks games.

Thanks! I am happy you enjoyed my writing. I am working on my next game right now. It will probably take a few months before it's ready though.
pyorgara
sirens hunter

Postby tallpine62 » Mon, 16Feb29 21:46

i love the way that the priestess encounters change as one goes deeper into the game, the repeating of the same encounters is super annoying and i wish there were someway that could be prevented. some encounters do not change and this is disappointing, and if only there was a way of knowing that all encounters has been played would be wonderful, maybe more earned would help synchronize the timing of the game. i would like to see you spend more time on this game as it it truly a diamond in the rough, a jewel that needs polishing. i will wait patiently for your next creation but can see no way you can reach this plateau again. would love to see more lesbian and beast. thank you for a wonderful game.
tallpine62
lagoon predator

Postby pyorgara » Mon, 16Feb29 23:23

tallpine62 wrote:i love the way that the priestess encounters change as one goes deeper into the game, the repeating of the same encounters is super annoying and i wish there were someway that could be prevented. some encounters do not change and this is disappointing, and if only there was a way of knowing that all encounters has been played would be wonderful, maybe more earned would help synchronize the timing of the game. i would like to see you spend more time on this game as it it truly a diamond in the rough, a jewel that needs polishing. i will wait patiently for your next creation but can see no way you can reach this plateau again. would love to see more lesbian and beast. thank you for a wonderful game.

This being my first game, I prefer to take what I learned and put it towards another game instead of patching this one over and over. I know it's not perfect but I find it good enough to leave it alone. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
pyorgara
sirens hunter

Postby tallpine62 » Thu, 16Mar03 04:18

How does one know if they have been in every situation, at the castle does Aliane do anything more after the taste comparison, and the Red Door, does she ever gain admission? anxiously awaiting your response.
How is the progress on your new game? thanks
tallpine62
lagoon predator

Postby Hoboy » Thu, 16Mar03 06:56

If you're at max corruption and you visit every location, you will get every variation of the top level. If you don't visit each location at different levels of corruption, you may miss some things (remembering from a few weeks ago - loved the build up, BTW). Also - try visiting locations at day and night, at all levels. Hey - it's a game. Have fun.
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby pyorgara » Sat, 16Mar05 00:05

tallpine62 wrote:How does one know if they have been in every situation, at the castle does Aliane do anything more after the taste comparison, and the Red Door, does she ever gain admission? anxiously awaiting your response.
How is the progress on your new game? thanks

You can see the last of any event if Aliane's self worth and reputation hits the red color. The last of the taste comparison is when she can do it without loosing her lunch. As for the red door, I never say what's in there. You'll have to use your imagination. Hehe.

My new game is going well. I just finished the event and fighting systems.
pyorgara
sirens hunter

Postby Pedro2K16 » Mon, 16Jul25 09:35

That was a great game, I like it. I wish you a lot of supporters
Pedro2K16
sirens hunter

Previous

Return to Free sexy games