Redemption for Jessika (En, Sp, Fr, It, Ge)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Redemption for Jessika (En, Sp, Fr, It, Ge)

Postby Nightshade09 » Tue, 17Sep19 03:02

There is a scene in RfJ were Marc and Jess are heading back to the apartment. They're on the side walk behind them there is a girl in heavy coat sitting on steps. She's very interested in Marc and Jess.

Looks somewhat like Chloe. Stalking them. Was that figure intended to be?


tlaero wrote:
Brocho wrote:I was just playing through the game, and I cannot believe I never noticed Chloe and Miranda at the Power Girl concert before. Obviously I knew they were there after playing Finding Miranda, and I have been back to this game once before after playing that one, so I don't know how I missed them.

I also noticed that 'Achievements' is misspelled on the new menu. It's not a big deal, but I thought you might like to know.


Thank you, Brocho! The misspelled "Achievements" is in the image itself. I didn't notice it when Mortze set it to me. Good catch!

Mortze, if you'd like to update the image, that's cool. I'm not planning to upload to NewGrounds for a few more days anyway.

As for Chloe and Miranda being in the Power Girl concert, you'd have to have been SERIOUSLY observant to notice them before Finding Miranda. Even after playing FM, they're easy to miss.

Tlaero
User avatar
Nightshade09
great white shark
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu, 17Sep14 03:49
Location: Indiana USA
sex: Masculine

Re: Redemption for Jessika (En, Sp, Fr, It, Ge)

Postby JFR » Tue, 17Sep19 03:36

Nightshade09 wrote:... Looks somewhat like Chloe. Stalking them.

There are at least a half dozen scenes in the game where Chloe is overtly or covertly somewhere in the background. It took several plays for me to see them all. Did you see her sitting in the bus shelter across from Jess' apartment? Or in the bar? And there are others. Perhaps Tlaero or Mortze knows exactly how many.
JFR
star of the reef
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Tue, 16Feb16 06:59
sex: Masculine

Re: Redemption for Jessika (En, Sp, Fr, It, Ge)

Postby Brocho » Tue, 17Sep19 12:52

I like the one in the bar where Chloe is looking right at you as you leave with Jessika. I seem to remember one where she's getting into a black car as well, although I don't remember when in the story that is. I must admit I missed most of the others though. Maybe I'll play through again and make a special point of looking out for her.
User avatar
Brocho
great white shark
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue, 17Aug22 19:23
sex: Masculine

Re: Redemption for Jessika (En, Sp, Fr, It, Ge)

Postby Nightshade09 » Tue, 17Sep19 18:04

I hope Tlaero and Mozte decide to do one last one set in this universe and characters. In order to tie up lose ends and conclude the story.

Chloe's story needs the most resolving. Yes a happy ending. But not like we'd expect a happy ending to be. But entirely happy for Chloe's character.
User avatar
Nightshade09
great white shark
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu, 17Sep14 03:49
Location: Indiana USA
sex: Masculine

Re: Redemption for Jessika (En, Sp, Fr, It, Ge)

Postby Nightshade09 » Tue, 17Sep19 18:09

LOL Never noticed it. See it now..

Now the big question is since Chloe was a double agent (the moll) was she actually stalking Jess and Marc to harm them or not??

Brocho wrote:I like the one in the bar where Chloe is looking right at you as you leave with Jessika. I seem to remember one where she's getting into a black car as well, although I don't remember when in the story that is. I must admit I missed most of the others though. Maybe I'll play through again and make a special point of looking out for her.
User avatar
Nightshade09
great white shark
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu, 17Sep14 03:49
Location: Indiana USA
sex: Masculine

Re: Redemption for Jessika (En, Sp, Fr, It, Ge)

Postby JFR » Tue, 17Sep19 20:33

Nightshade09 wrote:I hope Tlaero and Mozte decide to do one last one set in this universe and characters. In order to tie up lose ends and conclude the story.

Chloe's story needs the most resolving. Yes a happy ending. But not like we'd expect a happy ending to be. But entirely happy for Chloe's character.

That is in progress right now. Working title "Saving Chloe." No due date but they are making good progress.
JFR
star of the reef
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Tue, 16Feb16 06:59
sex: Masculine

Re: Redemption for Jessika (En, Sp, Fr, It, Ge)

Postby Nightshade09 » Wed, 17Sep20 03:59

Awesome thanks for sharing that info!

JFR wrote:
Nightshade09 wrote:I hope Tlaero and Mozte decide to do one last one set in this universe and characters. In order to tie up lose ends and conclude the story.

Chloe's story needs the most resolving. Yes a happy ending. But not like we'd expect a happy ending to be. But entirely happy for Chloe's character.

That is in progress right now. Working title "Saving Chloe." No due date but they are making good progress.
User avatar
Nightshade09
great white shark
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu, 17Sep14 03:49
Location: Indiana USA
sex: Masculine

Re: Redemption for Jessika (En, Sp, Fr, It, Ge)

Postby Crane » Wed, 17Sep20 13:09

I`ve noticed Chloe in a couple of scenes and i`m waiting to see the whole story from Chloe`s perspective and find out on which scenes i haven`t noticed her presence. And i`m very suspicious about the Saving Chloe title. I don`t know why, but i am.
User avatar
Crane
great white shark
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu, 17Feb09 04:10
sex: Masculine

Re: Redemption for Jessika (En, Sp, Fr, It, Ge)

Postby Nightshade09 » Wed, 17Sep20 18:44

Well Chloe isn't exactly evil. But instead a horribly abused victim of her monstrous Father.

Non the less Chloe exhibits a conscious. As was pointed out in Finding Miranda Chloe was the mole during RfJ unable to carry out her orders she contacted Xara and they both worked in preventing the death of Marc and Jess. Even though Xara did not know Chloe was the mole.

I think what turned Chloe was watching Marc and Jess from afar. Chloe has NOTHING. She's never experienced love. Miranda now has love, Elsa and Jesskia all Chloe has is that bed. That is I think has awakened in Chloe.. Beyond all the horror she's experienced in her life. She innately know what is the opposite.

I don't think that you can truly Save Chloe in the traditional scene. 'A Knight in Shining Armor' riding side by side with her into sunset after saving the damsel. Chloe is a Goth in a lot of ways so it must be a Black Knight or Fallen Angel that saves and gives her the Love she's sought all her life.


Crane wrote:I`ve noticed Chloe in a couple of scenes and i`m waiting to see the whole story from Chloe`s perspective and find out on which scenes i haven`t noticed her presence. And i`m very suspicious about the Saving Chloe title. I don`t know why, but i am.
User avatar
Nightshade09
great white shark
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu, 17Sep14 03:49
Location: Indiana USA
sex: Masculine

Re: Redemption for Jessika (En, Sp, Fr, It, Ge)

Postby Crane » Wed, 17Sep20 19:19

I think we have to wait till Saving Chloe is finished before being so sure about Chloe. And when talking about specific scenes or specific details is better to use spoilers.
User avatar
Crane
great white shark
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu, 17Feb09 04:10
sex: Masculine

Re: Redemption for Jessika (En, Sp, Fr, It, Ge)

Postby tlaero » Thu, 17Sep21 04:08

Chloe is in a number of scenes in RfJ. It's been a while, so I'm not sure I'm going to remember them all, but:
On the "good" path:
In the hallway by Gary's office.
At the bus stop outside of Sylvia's place.
At the bar when Marc first meets Jess.
Getting into a car when Marc leaves Jess's place.
On the street by the river when Marc and Jess are walking.
Outside of Gary's office.
At El Cuerpo during the Power Girl concert.

On the "bad" path:
She's also the "intern" that tells Gary's wife she slept with him.
She's also the "intern" that interviews Marc.
And, of course, she's the person who pulls him away from the bomb just before it goes off.
And has sex with him afterward.

Tlaero
User avatar
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert
 
Posts: 1796
Joined: Thu, 09Jun04 23:00
sex: Female

Re: Redemption for Jessika (En, Sp, Fr, It, Ge)

Postby Nightshade09 » Sun, 17Sep24 04:55

Ok

Is it just me but in the post story scene where Jess and Xara meet at the restaurant. After Jess agrees to join up with Xara.

Xara explains to Jess how her ability with her singing will come in handy for Xara's mission to go after Morland.

Xara states to the effect “I'll need your talent in just a moment”

As the waitress (whom I assume is Theresa from DwE) comes up to the table.

Did Xara intend to recruit the Waitress?? Or was she referring to a future date (ie figuratively)
User avatar
Nightshade09
great white shark
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu, 17Sep14 03:49
Location: Indiana USA
sex: Masculine

Re: Redemption for Jessika (En, Sp, Fr, It, Ge)

Postby tlaero » Sun, 17Sep24 06:07

I think the hardest thing for a writer to do is to imply something and be clear enough that people get it but obtuse enough that it's not "obvious."

Between the post-achievements scene in DwE and the after credits scene in RfJ, I really thought this was too obvious. But, as far as I can tell, you're the first person to get it. It might be just you, but you're right. (-:

Tlaero
User avatar
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert
 
Posts: 1796
Joined: Thu, 09Jun04 23:00
sex: Female

Re: Redemption for Jessika (En, Sp, Fr, It, Ge)

Postby L1nk1980 » Sun, 17Sep24 09:14

tlaero wrote:I think the hardest thing for a writer to do is to imply something and be clear enough that people get it but obtuse enough that it's not "obvious."

Between the post-achievements scene in DwE and the after credits scene in RfJ, I really thought this was too obvious. But, as far as I can tell, you're the first person to get it. It might be just you, but you're right. (-:

Tlaero


I hoped that Theresa was coming back in FM but she wasn't. so glad to read this. can't wait for SG
User avatar
L1nk1980
great white shark
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue, 16Dec20 06:23
sex: Masculine

Re: Redemption for Jessika (En, Sp, Fr, It, Ge)

Postby Nightshade09 » Sun, 17Sep24 20:50

I'm trying to break into serious creative writing myself Tlarol and am a stickler for details. :) So I did notice and assumed it was the case. Though the way you phrased it left it open ended. Thanks for the clarification!

Yet also loved how it was ambiguous as well. It gives that scene a very unique feel, an air of mystery :)


tlaero wrote:I think the hardest thing for a writer to do is to imply something and be clear enough that people get it but obtuse enough that it's not "obvious."

Between the post-achievements scene in DwE and the after credits scene in RfJ, I really thought this was too obvious. But, as far as I can tell, you're the first person to get it. It might be just you, but you're right. (-:

Tlaero
User avatar
Nightshade09
great white shark
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu, 17Sep14 03:49
Location: Indiana USA
sex: Masculine

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

cron
eXTReMe Tracker