Redemption for Jessika (En, Sp, Fr, It, Ge)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Redemption for Jessika

Postby Skelaturi » Wed, 16Jan20 20:46

panther50 wrote:apart from skelaturi's question, can i ask one too
"will there be any interaction between jessica and jason?" :p
though, you don't have to tell to what extent(i.e., as only neighbours or more than that :D )
that should remain suspense..hehe

I got a feeling Tlaero is going to answer yes on that question, everyone is getting there hopes up. Then ingame there is going to be a scene. Hi neighbour. Hi Jessika . lovely weather. Yup. Bye. Bye.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

sex: Masculine

Postby jacke » Wed, 16Jan20 20:56

Skelaturi wrote:
though, you don't have to tell to what extent(i.e., as only neighbours or more than that :D )

I got a feeling Tlaero is going to answer yes on that question, everyone is getting there hopes up. Then ingame there is going to be a scene. Hi neighbour. Hi Jessika . lovely weather. Yup. Bye. Bye.

Or maybe with Tora....
jacke
great white shark

Postby Super » Wed, 16Jan20 20:58

Considering Jessika is in the same apartment complex, and how the whole dream thing revolved around Elsa in the first game, surely she would have a huge role in this game too? Unless of course there just so happen to be two separate dream magic girls in the same apartment complex...

Anyway I prefer shy girls so not as excited as I was with Elsa for a biker chick but hey :p
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby panther50 » Wed, 16Jan20 21:05

Skelaturi wrote:

well, that's the most logical and realistic answer...but i wanna really believe there is more than that..like you want the evil little readhead mingling in the game..hehe :D
panther50
panther50
great white shark

Postby tlaero » Thu, 16Jan21 05:17

Skelaturi wrote:O, that is evil of you. But i am going with the question you didn't think most people would ask.

<Innocently> And which one is that?

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby tlaero » Thu, 16Jan21 05:19

panther50 wrote:"will there be any interaction between jessica and jason?"

Jason isn't in RfJ at all.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby muttdoggy » Thu, 16Jan21 09:35

I like the description of the game that we're provided and based on the prior games, I know the pictures and story are gonna be great. However, i'm not partial to poking or screaming at bears especially if said bear is producing a product that I can't wait for. The only exception to that rule when that bear is taking a dump in the woods right next to me. In my humble opinion, it's better to enjoy the story as it develops rather then get an outline and try to find all the pics. I'm wondering if the bears in this case (Tlaero and Mortze) have some ammo they can use on us? :lol:
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby Dasati » Thu, 16Jan21 15:39

If you don't want to poke the bear, perhaps its not wise to refer to them as a bear? Unless of course you mean teddy bear and not the big snarling death machine variety.
Dasati
lagoon predator

Postby Skelaturi » Thu, 16Jan21 21:01

tlaero wrote:
Skelaturi wrote:O, that is evil of you. But i am going with the question you didn't think most people would ask.

<Innocently> And which one is that?

Tlaero

<surrenders> I go with my timeline question, find that far more appealing as the other one.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby tlaero » Fri, 16Jan22 02:18

Timeline for RfJ is after the events of DwE.

I'm not sure that I fully understand the "bear" conversation.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby azerukaze » Fri, 16Jan22 03:23

tlaero wrote:Timeline for RfJ is after the events of DwE.

I'm not sure that I fully understand the "bear" conversation.

Tlaero

I'm guessing that muttdoggy wants to scream at you or Mortze while taking a dump in the woods?? ...Don't think, just do it.

Anyway, I'm not sure if this's been asked but will Elsa make an appearance in the game? If she is then don't answer my question.. I like surprises. :D
azerukaze
sirens hunter

Postby muttdoggy » Fri, 16Jan22 10:31

Poking the bear = prodding the creator with a stick. A friend of mine back in the early 2000s was working on an custom engine for an adult game. He'd released 4 betas and was working on the coding issues to improve the game mechanics and let the fans know what he was working on. A couple months later, he declared the game as abandoned and shuttered the site because of all the people demanding he release the game and some of them were even declaring it as being abandoned. Myself and a few others have played the end result and it was awesome for an early 2000s adult game. He still has it and won't release it.
I'll give credit to many of the creators on this site like Shark and Tlaero for giving hints, being really patient with their fans, keeping them informed, and asking for help when needed. I know that some games end up being unfinished to difficulties on the creator's part. However, I've seen quite a few games end up as abandonware from creators getting angered with the comments left on their blogs. I know that's not likely here but was talking about it humorously in a roundabout way as a reminder. Keep up the good work! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
*Had to edit to add that sometimes I forget that not everyone has been exposed to certain phrases. I'm used to them because I grew up in a multi-cultural family where using phrases was often a way of imparting ideas, wisdom, etc.*
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby HeyChief » Sat, 16Jan23 00:48

I am I must agree with muttdoggy, as I too know of a few games that never saw the light of day in their finial polished version because of the same reasons. I wish that the players whom snivel and wine would try and make a game and see how frustrating it can be to meet the writer's standards. And then have some one demand that they hurry up and get it out for them.
Hey Chief [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
HeyChief
lagoon predator

Postby tlaero » Sat, 16Jan23 02:29

Just so we're clear. I don't think anyone is sniveling or whining here. I may be a bear, but I haven't been ... er ... poked? That sounds dirty.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby Mortze » Sat, 16Jan23 03:06

tlaero wrote:I may be a bear, but I haven't been ... er ... poked? That sounds dirty.

That gives me an idea to render. :roi:
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games