Redemption for Jessika (En, Sp, Fr, It, Ge)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Redemption for Jessika (En, Sp, Fr, It, Ge)

Postby Tao Dude » Wed, 18Jan24 00:30

ShadyGroves wrote:I still get a cold shiver when I think about 'Fade to Black.' Never expected a scene like that in otherwise a light hearted erotic romance game. It was a interesting and revealing scene and not too graphic. And well done graphics wise.

But still it had the effect like screeching chalk on a black board.

Funny, I did not read that scene as terminal, merely being knocked unconscious, but it's obvious looking back now.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Kiddex » Tue, 18Feb20 17:52

Bonjour
J'ai découvert Redemption of Jessika en recherchant des jeux de ce style et je suis tout de suite tombé sous le charme de ce jeu. L'histoire est passionnante et l'écriture est parfaite.
Un grand bravo à Marco6661 qui possède une écriture superbe et qui m'a permis de me laissé emporté par l'histoire.
I would like to thank Mortze and Tlaero for this game and all the others.
Thank you!
Kiddex
Pilot fish

Postby Marco6661 » Wed, 18Feb21 05:27

Bonjour Kiddex et merci pour ton appréciation.

Une petite précision: La qualité d'écriture revient à Tlaero.
Mon seul mérite est d'avoir essayé de transmettre dans la traduction toute la force du scénario et la sensibilité que l'auteur a mis dans cette histoire.
En aparté, RfJ reste mon préféré de cette série avec Pandora de Mortze.

Marco. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Marco6661
star of the reef

Postby ShadyGroves » Wed, 18Feb21 06:55

Played RfJ again tonight for the first time since November 2017.

It's still the BEST.

I don't know why but it 'draws you in.' Even after a dozen plays. Once you enter that bar to meet Jess. It draws you into the Elsa-verse and that world and scenes start to feel real.

The other games have it too. But not as strong as RfJ. Maybe it's the graphics, maybe the story, maybe the dilemma of a Damsel in distress.. Maybe its all those combined and a little more.

But RfJ remains the best and most realistic in my opinion.

When Jess picks up the guitar again … It gets me every time
When on their way to square … You feel the panic of possibly losing her.

It's crazy..

But its Good!!
"In the hands of the right man, a woman is a hundred different women, limited only by imagination and his willingness to make her feel safe and lead her." -- Chrissy Miller
ShadyGroves
great white shark

Postby ShadyGroves » Thu, 18Mar22 20:24

Sarah (SerB) keeps her hair in braids around Jessica an the Apartment and even on stage. BUT when she's out with Sylvia (whom appears to upper class with love of Classical Music.) Sarah keeps a wild un kept and uncombed look. What's up with that? Shouldn't it be the other way round? Dress to impress the Girlfriend and wild an uncombed around your roommate?

Or did you guys originally intend them to be two separate characters?

Also just on personality traits: To bad we didn't see a scene of Chloe and Sarah meeting. I think their personalities are very similar.
"In the hands of the right man, a woman is a hundred different women, limited only by imagination and his willingness to make her feel safe and lead her." -- Chrissy Miller
ShadyGroves
great white shark

Postby Tao Dude » Fri, 18Mar23 23:49

ShadyGroves wrote:Sarah (SerB) keeps her hair in braids around Jessica an the Apartment and even on stage. BUT when she's out with Sylvia (whom appears to upper class with love of Classical Music.) Sarah keeps a wild un kept and uncombed look. What's up with that? Shouldn't it be the other way round? Dress to impress the Girlfriend and wild an uncombed around your roommate?

Or did you guys originally intend them to be two separate characters?

Also just on personality traits: To bad we didn't see a scene of Chloe and Sarah meeting. I think their personalities are very similar.

It is not necessary to be upper class to enjoy classical music: I am not upper class by any stretch of the imagination.

That said, it is more likely that the braided hair is the rock chick persona of Sera B, and the unkempt look is Sarah being herself.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Previous

Return to Free sexy games