Redemption for Jessika (En, Sp, Fr, It, Ge)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Redemption for Jessika

Postby danigonz » Tue, 16Jan26 17:41

I can't hardly wait until the February relevase date! I did't think the game would be available so soon. And, as I read, it's kind of massive. Anyway, a new game from Tlaero (and Mortze) is always great news!
danigonz
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Mortze » Tue, 16Jan26 18:45

Hey guys.
Thank you, we are glad you like it so far. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby panther50 » Tue, 16Jan26 20:20

hope it gets relesed on 31st jan for us..instead of 2nd feb...so excited to play this one..especially after hearing some words of it from other player :D can't wait to play it..
panther50
panther50
great white shark

Postby Marduk99 » Tue, 16Jan26 20:33

Great game. Thank you.
Marduk99
sirens hunter

Postby tlaero » Tue, 16Jan26 23:10

Dasati wrote:
Would I be right in assuming we'll see more of the villain (minds gone blank on his name) we never did find out anything about his motivation and the story makes clear he's a nasty piece of work. It would be a shame if he was just a throwaway villain.

Hey Dsanti,

I'm glad you enjoyed the game. Thanks for playing and for being a patron. I'm definitely going to want to have a conversation about the more serious aspects of the game, but I'll wait until everyone has had a chance to play it so we don't have to do everything behind spoiler boxes. That said, about your question above:

Make sure you continued through the credits and saw the scene afterward. And, if you haven't noticed yet, try the "lewd" path. I think the combination of those two things will give a hint toward your answer. (-:

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby woofpz » Tue, 16Jan26 23:37

As always when you two team up, awesome game(s).

Will continue to support you two on patreo-n!
woofpz
Pilot fish

Postby tlaero » Wed, 16Jan27 06:57

Okay, I've set up a "Translating RfJ" thread in projects. viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3684#p93729

If anyone is interested in helping translate RfJ and, eventually, DwE to any language, please participate there.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby always86 » Wed, 16Jan27 07:26

Loved my first play though. Jessika is great. Once i've cleared the achievements I'll come back and give some more thoughts on the game.
Now completed with all 10 achievements. Any advice on how to access the bonus scene?
always86
great white shark

Postby Dasati » Wed, 16Jan27 12:16

tlaero wrote:
Dasati wrote:
Would I be right in assuming we'll see more of the villain (minds gone blank on his name) we never did find out anything about his motivation and the story makes clear he's a nasty piece of work. It would be a shame if he was just a throwaway villain.

Hey Dsanti,

I'm glad you enjoyed the game. Thanks for playing and for being a patron. I'm definitely going to want to have a conversation about the more serious aspects of the game, but I'll wait until everyone has had a chance to play it so we don't have to do everything behind spoiler boxes. That said, about your question above:

Make sure you continued through the credits and saw the scene afterward. And, if you haven't noticed yet, try the "lewd" path. I think the combination of those two things will give a hint toward your answer. (-:

Tlaero

I just did my second playthrough last night and saw the post credit scene, immediately thought "well that answers one question"
Hadn't noticed a "lewd" path, something to look for now.
Dasati
lagoon predator

Postby enlightend » Wed, 16Jan27 12:59

Mortze wrote:Image

Kinda funny how Jessika won over Miranda, but the Jessika you posted in this screen looks intriguingly much like Miranda from Mass Effect.
enlightend
sirens hunter

Postby Marduk99 » Wed, 16Jan27 15:40

I really enjoy this game. I have some trouble with the lewd path though. Some help would be appreciated. Maybe in PM.

If I am nice enough to Sylvia that she brings me to her apartment. I seem to be locked into "well rounded or planar" no matter how lewd I am trying to be after that. I assume there is something I am missing?
Marduk99
sirens hunter

Postby avenger » Thu, 16Jan28 05:44

Really enjoyed this game, thanks!

Loved the crossovers and the inclusion of the music links - these really helped setting the scene [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
avenger
Pilot fish

Postby artorawley » Thu, 16Jan28 20:02

Just finished my first playthrough, I liked it! I went in completely blind and I ended up with what I think was the best possible ending and 8 achievements so I'm feeling pretty proud of myself. I'm glad to hear that there's at least two different paths to play through like DwE so I'll be sure to play through this again to see what's different.
I also really liked playing "Where's Chloe?" throughout the game once I figured out treachery was afoot. :lol: I think the earliest I noticed her was either inside the bar or on the bus stop bench, I forget which happened first. Then again, maybe I'm confusing the patron in the bar with Chloe since it's been hours now since I first started playing. I also loved how you used the two lesbian characters to mess with common AIF tropes and the player's psyche. I definitely wanted to see a threesome with Sarah, but alas, it was not meant to be (which is often how it actually goes with lesbians, unlike the magically bisexual lesbians in other game. :D Great game, though, although when Jessika mentioned the "backstage pass" before the rally scene my mind was most certainly in the gutter thinking she was making a joke about anal. :lol: Oh well, I still need to unlock the bonus scene and unlock the achievement involving Cynthia, so I guess it's time to be "lewd" which I'm guessing is being a perverted jerk for most of the game, maybe?
artorawley
lagoon predator

Postby always86 » Thu, 16Jan28 21:51

Marduk99 wrote:I really enjoy this game. I have some trouble with the lewd path though. Some help would be appreciated. Maybe in PM.

If I am nice enough to Sylvia that she brings me to her apartment. I seem to be locked into "well rounded or planar" no matter how lewd I am trying to be after that. I assume there is something I am missing?

This took me a bunch of try's to get. in the initial conversation with Sylvia you have to maximize your negative score without making her leave. Once you get there you stare look at SaraB's boobies make the joke and apologize. You can be an ass right the way through the conversation as long as you don't overstep and apologize when you need to, once they throw the cushions on the floor approach them. they'll ask you to leave. I managed to get a lewd score of 6 from this which was enough when added to later stuff to pass the lewd route. Slightly counter intuitively you don't want to positive points from sneak booty peaks etc
always86
great white shark

Postby tlaero » Fri, 16Jan29 04:24

Thanks everyone. I'm glad you're enjoying the game. And doubly thanks for your Patronage. We've seen quite an uptick recently.

There's lots of stuff about the game I want to talk about, and conversations I'd like to have with you folks who have said fun things in spoiler boxes, but I've decided to hold off until the general public has had a chance to play.

To that end, it's my intention to do the public release at 17:00 PST (um, GMT-8 unless DST has it off by an hour) on Sunday January 31st. That's almost precisely a week later than the patron release. If I don't make it at that time, It means I'm stuck in a snow storm. (-:

Tlaero
tlaero

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games