Redemption for Jessika (En, Sp, Fr, It, Ge)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Redemption for Jessika

Postby sharksfan » Sat, 16Jan30 20:16

Just a quick question, I know I should just wait and see...but will the game be available on Sunday the 31st? Or Monday the 1st? Just wondering :crazy: Thanks for all the hard work you both do!! I am eagerly awaiting this game, as you can tell :)
sharksfan
great white shark

Postby tlaero » Sun, 16Jan31 01:28

I enjoy your enthusiasm, Sharksfan.

Here's the announcement of the release date and time.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3663&start=75#p93874

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby Cndyrvr4lf » Sun, 16Jan31 01:44

I think I found a broken link.

When you are calling the police about the bomb and you have to tell them the car description. If you pick the right one, cant remember what car it was, it doesnt go anywhere.
You want me to put my hand where....... Ok you asked for it.
Cndyrvr4lf
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby tlaero » Sun, 16Jan31 02:17

Thank you. Yes, that one slipped through at first, but I fixed it the following day after the release. It's fixed in what is currently available.

I have this great feature in AC (the tool I use to make these games) where it shows me broken links. But in that one, I left the link out entirely. <embarrassed>

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby sharksfan » Sun, 16Jan31 08:25

tlaero wrote:I enjoy your enthusiasm, Sharksfan.

Here's the announcement of the release date and time.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3663&start=75#p93874

Tlaero

Oops, I apologize for missing that! [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img] My bad. Thanks for that info, tlaero! [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
sharksfan
great white shark

Postby tlaero » Mon, 16Feb01 01:53

Okay, here we go. The public release of Redemption for Jessika is here. I hope you folks enjoy it as much as I do.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/t21ijc3xjwo5tga/RfJ.zip

(Okay, it's not quite 5:00 yet, but it's close enough...)

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby Ncrdrg » Mon, 16Feb01 02:01

tlaero wrote:Okay, here we go. The public release of Redemption for Jessika is here. I hope you folks enjoy it as much as I do.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/t21ijc3xjwo5tga/RfJ.zip

(Okay, it's not quite 5:00 yet, but it's close enough...)

Tlaero

Awesome, thanks!
Ncrdrg
great white shark

Re: Redemption for Jessika (publicly released)

Postby Köpi » Mon, 16Feb01 02:16

I'm still in the intro, but I love the picture with the silhouettes. Made me laugh, can't tell why :D

And for you two, have to get up for work in 4 hours but stayed awake. See this as the biggest compliment ;)
Köpi
great white shark

Postby tlaero » Mon, 16Feb01 02:21

Thank you, Kopi!

But don't get fired. The game will still be there tomorrow.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby master110 » Mon, 16Feb01 03:45

Thank you , the game was great always. Yeah 10/10. Really good game.
master110
lagoon predator

Postby Arden » Mon, 16Feb01 14:06

How many endings? Ive gotten 2
Arden
sirens hunter

Postby always86 » Mon, 16Feb01 14:10

So now the game is live to the public I thought I'd post my praise/ feedback for the game.

I'm going to spoiler protect most of this, i'm not going to break the entire plot down, but there will be some points that folks may want to avoid. The game is well worth the time. Gorgeous art from Mortze and a great story from Tlaero.

Story/ Characters
So i'll start with the story. Tlaero has once again done a great job with the plot of the game. It's mot overly complicated and follows her tradition for writing love stories. Thankfully, going all the way back to Christine, she's always managed to write characters that are likeable, and if your anything like me you fall a bit in love with yourself. Marc is a return to the nerdier guy that we saw in Christine a bit less of a lad than the main guy in Elsa. Marc tends to be a bit more confident than Adrian from Chrisrtine which is great as he feels like a different character. Jessika is confident and has the layers to make her charming.

Sarah and Sylvia are also a great pair. They work as a couple and while I think the idea that all the guys at the courthouse are dirt bags feels a little unnecessary it is helps to get to he first sex scene. I hope the bonus scene is 'cannon' as it was super hot, and gives a lot of potential to a possible sequel.

Art
Mortze really is great at designing the girls. The main three are great, and a special shout out to SaraB who is almost perfect. (not that I didn't love Jessika's design and Sylvies for that matter. The characters all emote really nicely, the shot that jumps to mind is Jessika titling her head back and smiling in the apartment when she is drunk. We've all seen that face.In terms of the sex/ nudity a couple of shots i'd like to shout out. First Sylvia flashing you in her office. Second, the Bj scene (especially the deep throat) the stripping is really nicely animated as well.Thirdly just before the lift sex when you have you hand up Jess's skirt outside the lift. Fourthly when Jess strips at the piano. When she reveals the full frontal body shot it is pretty perfectly posed and she looks great.

Feedback
Please take this as it's meant, I support you both on Patreon, this is purely meant as constructive feedback.

I think thee lewd route would have been better served by a extra scene with Jess, rather than the group sex with Gary's wife. Perhaps her going ahead with the lift BJ or the apartment sex. I understand you don't want it to feel like rape so perhaps this isn't the answer, but I often feel a mistake in these games is to add other characters even though in general, i'm playing for the main one.

My only other comment is about nipples and pubic hair. This might go down to personal preference, but sometimes I think Mortze has a habit of designing over sized nipples. It's not so much that I find this a turn off but I do find it distracting some times. As for the pubic hair I have no issue with bush, infact i think it looks great in the games from a distance, it's just close up it starts to look noticeably fake.

Suggestions/ hops for the future
I hope in the future we can see some sequels. I know these games take a lot of time and effort. But for me it would be a real shame if we never got to see more Jessika, Elsa, SaraB or Sylvie. You get to like these characters and you always want to see more from them. I understand Tlaero has a wider world that she is building but similar to my comments about the lewd scene with Gary's wife, I would rather limit the expansion and see more stories in these characters lives. If these are considered movies then we've seen the origin story after another original title it's time for the team up and then sequels. (or sequels before the team up)

I know these suggestion would mean more work for Mortze but I'd love to be able to choose where to cum. It could have points penalties if you choose something inappropriate. For example a facial after a romantic encounter. I for one love to see a facial so I'd have liked it as an option in the BJ scene and possibly in the lift as well.

In the future if we get sequels i'd love to see the kink factor/ variety of the sex increase.

I'd like it if we got a bit more racial variety in the games. A leading black guy or asian girl etc.

If that seems a bit negative I apolgize. Also, I LOVED the bonus scene. Perfect.
always86
great white shark

Postby always86 » Mon, 16Feb01 14:11

Arden wrote:How many endings? Ive gotten 2

I didn't find a lot of variety in endings. So far I only really have the good ending. The failed ending and the Lewd ending. Not sure if there are others?
always86
great white shark

Postby Mortze » Mon, 16Feb01 15:24

Hey always86, great review.

always86 wrote:My only other comment is about nipples and pubic hair. This might go down to personal preference, but sometimes I think Mortze has a habit of designing over sized nipples. It's not so much that I find this a turn off but I do find it distracting some times. As for the pubic hair I have no issue with bush, infact i think it looks great in the games from a distance, it's just close up it starts to look noticeably fake.

Since this concernes me here are my 2 cents: I know what I do regarding big nipples and areolas and hairy jayjays. That's what I like. Never been much fond of small nipples and areolas and I dislike shaved genitalia. So, since I am rendering hours and hours of those nice pics I prefer do it having fun. Rendering something that is appealing to me. This will be a signature in all my games, and girls. I'll only render something I like or think is appropriated. I know some people won't like it but you can't please everyone right. So, I'd rather please myself first. Wait...that came out wrong.. [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img]
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby tlaero » Mon, 16Feb01 16:51

That's a great review, Always86, thanks. I'll comment on things in a few more days.

Arden, if you've got all the achievements (and watched the bonus scene unlocked by getting all the achievements) you've seen it all.

Tlaero
tlaero

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games