OMGYes

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

OMGYes

Postby BeanBean » Wed, 15Dec30 07:06

I came across OMGYes.com today and bought myself access. Here is my review.

It bills itself as an educational site, but it contains some interesting sexy games.

Real women talk about and demonstrate their masturbation techniques in high quality videos, then you practice getting them to orgasm.

It's really great because these are attractive, real women showing their pussies and talking to you as you touch them, and from their interviews you get to see their personalities. They're all lovely.

Unfortunately, I couldn't get it working on either of my mobile devices, so I could only use it on my PC, so no touchscreen for me (I have a Samsung phone with a very old operating system - I couldn't navigate past the pop-up menus in the web page to the interactive part, and Leader tablet running on Android -it didn't recognize my device so wouldn't play the interactive part). I hope can improve things at their end, I was really looking forward to licking my screen [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img] .

I got in of US$30, but this price is set to double after New Year's (unless it's just a ploy to encourage panic buying).

I was disappointed that the games tend not to end with a girl moaning in orgasm, but usually with a "well done". Their voices when encouraging you are otherwise quite sexy.

I'm still making my way through the chapters so I can't give a comprehensive review yet, but for me the high quality and novelty of the content makes it worth the price.
Read my stuff, play my games, at http://beanbean.neocities.org/index.html
BeanBean
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: OMGYes

Postby Venom » Fri, 16Jan08 21:15

Interesting concept
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby Vitu » Fri, 16Jan08 23:25

Guerrilla marketing... :nanny:
Vitu
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 16Jan09 00:07

@Vitu, we'll watch but BeanBean's personal site is not seeking to illicit funds.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby BeanBean » Sat, 16Jan09 12:49

Vitu wrote:Guerrilla marketing... :nanny:

No, I have no personal or business connections with the people who run this site or their marketing department, nor have I had any communication with them.
Read my stuff, play my games, at http://beanbean.neocities.org/index.html
BeanBean
great white shark

Postby Dolphin-BR » Mon, 16Jan11 03:48

I don't think this is the case. But it looks indeed out of place, since this area is for: "You found a free sexy game on the Web, share it with the buddies" 'Free' is there for a reason...
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 16Jan11 07:04

Dolphin-BR wrote:

I don't think this is the case. But it looks indeed out of place, since this area is for: "You found a free sexy game on the Web, share it with the buddies" 'Free' is there for a reason...

Hmm! Good point: found a free sexy game

I did note that a price was mentioned, but then we have had occasions where a member has brought something to our attention with such a warning.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby TeineWolf » Wed, 16Jan13 00:38

Has the definition of "sexy games", been changed? While it's a puzzle box, more like a puzzle maze perhaps. To track down the elusive female orgasm. I don't see how paying almost forty bucks. To watch a series of "how to" videos, or "helpful" apps. Devoted just to the female orgasm. While it sound does sound sexy, but seems more like. Like well, working, working towards something.

TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Return to Free sexy games