Nightstudette

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Nightstudette

Postby arminvb » Wed, 15Nov25 13:57

I'm a bit surprised that no one have talked about this new game here on the forum.
So here's my small review of nightstudette:
It's sort of a female version of nightstud game where this time you play as a hooker and have to earn
money, buy lot's of items, and mantain and improve a dozen stats, it's a bit stats heavy as the nightstud
games are and probably will suffer the same issue of being a love it or hate it game. It also doesn't have
the depth of nightstud 3 and has fewer options and places to visit. I was expecting more stuff to do inside
the game.
The graphics are ok, not at the same level of lop games but still acceptable, and if you're expecting a
story driven game as the jordan 500 and tori games were, there isn't much of a story on nightstudette,
however it's compensated with other things i found interesting like more items to purchase and different
game events, negotiate prices with clients, gangbangs, deal with alcohol and drugs addictions, pregnancies,
diseases, fights, beat the scores of other players, and has small details like the clothes you currently wear VS
the place you're currently in, or the current weather have influence in how quickly you find new clients.
After playing it for a year things tend to be a bit repetitive and i've almost maxed out all my stats and have
a considerable amount of cash. the game could still have more variety and there's definitely room for
improvement, i remember playing nightstud 1 and it was very basic but nightstud 2 and 3 both improved a lot
so let's wait for new updates of this game.
Apart of all those issues i still found the game very addicting as the nightstud games, so it's a win for me :)
arminvb
great white shark

Re: Nightstudette

Postby jackychan » Wed, 15Nov25 15:43

Still searching for a non-demo link fir nightstud 3 or nightstudette... :)
jackychan
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby master110 » Wed, 15Nov25 17:45

jackychan wrote:Still searching for a non-demo link fir nightstud 3 or nightstudette... :)

LOL
master110
lagoon predator

Postby Draga » Wed, 15Nov25 19:05

Doesn't seems to be a popular game. I nearly found nothing about it on the Internet.
Where can you get it?
My blog: http://draga-x.blogspot.de/
Draga
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby garkhan » Thu, 15Nov26 08:30

Hi,

I played it for a while almost at the same time as The Last Man and I am very disappointed. Versus a free game he has less content, less original idea, less game time,...
To be clear this is not a bad game, actually I like the idea of the game but he is too short for the price and at some point too easy.

I fail about 4-5 times to go through the first week but after that it is too easy. The only things to fear is aids.
A good point to the developers, I report some improvement/bugs and they immediately reply kindly and I have good hope this will be fixed/improved.

My apologise for my bad English, this is not my primary language.
garkhan
great white shark

Postby master110 » Thu, 15Nov26 09:42

Draga wrote:Doesn't seems to be a popular game. I nearly found nothing about it on the Internet.
Where can you get it?

Demo and full game is here

http://www.nightstud.com/nse.html

Full game costs $15
master110
lagoon predator

Postby arminvb » Thu, 15Nov26 10:41

yes first week was hard and i also failed miserably a few times too, after that was easier, however after i updated to
latest version of the game i noticed some price changes on the rent and on a few items and some events happened more often,
so they've probably changed something on the game settings or whatever because it seems more balanced now.
I also have hope they continue to improve this nice game, apart from tori and jordan games i've rarely seen any decent game
of this kind where you play on the female side.
Last man also rocks, still struggling to finish at 100% all by myself, i refuse to read walkthroughs :)
arminvb
great white shark

Postby DroopyLoving » Tue, 15Dec01 23:13

Played the demo. Seemed ok. Not worth the cost though.
DroopyLoving
great white shark

Postby caric » Sat, 15Dec05 00:04

Game looks great, however i'm failing to pass the first goal of earning $1000 in 15 days, i already tried 3 times and the max i earned was $700, any tips on how to earn more money??? :??:
caric
sirens hunter

Postby givemeaname11 » Sat, 15Dec05 15:00

Buy the laptop ASAP and focus on the webcam. That earned me more money than hooking.

I've passed up to that stage but then the demo ends, and I don't think I'm willing to pay $15 for it
givemeaname11
Pilot fish

Postby MisterU » Fri, 15Dec11 19:57

i never tried the laptop route at start, my trick is to raise the look and reputation as fast as possible so i can enter the bar and start picking customers there
instead of picking them on streets, customers pay more at the bar. To help raise look and reputation i go to hair saloon, then the spa a few times, also buy
new clothes and have sex with no condom (so they pay me more, i'll deal with std's later), it's still a bit hard to earn $1000 on 2 weeks but it's doable :)
MisterU
great white shark

Postby caric » Sat, 16Jan30 12:19

MisterU wrote:i never tried the laptop route at start, my trick is to raise the look and reputation as fast as possible so i can enter the bar and start picking customers there
instead of picking them on streets, customers pay more at the bar. To help raise look and reputation i go to hair saloon, then the spa a few times, also buy
new clothes and have sex with no condom (so they pay me more, i'll deal with std's later), it's still a bit hard to earn $1000 on 2 weeks but it's doable :)

Thanks for the tip misteru, i gave a second try at this game a few days ago and i managed to finished the demo and i'm now playing the full version, i'm into 6 months but it's quite challenging,
does anybody know any cheat codes for this game? for Nightstud 3 there were some codes. Alternately i saw on some other thread about some cheat engine but have no clue how to use it
on this game :??:
caric
sirens hunter

Postby Slayer991 » Fri, 16Feb05 15:08

I was bored and I'm a sucker for this type of game in general so I ponied up the $15 and gave it a whirl.

The main problem with the game is once you get past the first 15 days (webcamming is easiest), there are no other goals to achieve and it gets very repetitious quickly. There's potential there but I can't help but be disappointed that the most challenging part of the game was what was in the demo. Additionally, I was unable to save a game because once I tried to restart a saved game, it crashed. I can't recommend purchasing it in the current state because of the lack of goals and the crashing.
Slayer991
great white shark

Postby caric » Fri, 16Feb05 15:26

That's strange, I've been playing this game quite a lot for the past week (almost reaching 1 year game time),and so far no crashing here and i've the game installed on 2 computers.
I find it hard mostly because of the std's i keep getting and then i struggle for days trying for my health and morale not drop and die, and earn decent money at same time, well in a way it's realistic... :crazy:
caric
sirens hunter

Return to Free sexy games