Starship Inanna

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Starship Inanna

Postby draxo » Mon, 16Dec05 15:06

Does anybody have any space/sci-fi related erotic story games that are similar to this game? I really like this theme and i cant seem to find any others :/
draxo
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby Dolphin-BR » Tue, 16Dec06 08:30

draxo wrote:Does anybody have any space/sci-fi related erotic story games that are similar to this game? I really like this theme and i cant seem to find any others :/

There is another science fiction erotic game also in development, it is called "Abandoned: A tale of forgotten lives"
www.loverslab.com/topic/58930-unity-3d-3d-adventureabandoned-a-tale-of-forgotten-lives/
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby teecino » Tue, 16Dec06 13:00

Dolphin-BR wrote:[
There is another science fiction erotic game also in development, it is called "Abandoned: A tale of forgotten lives"
www.loverslab.com/topic/58930-unity-3d-3d-adventureabandoned-a-tale-of-forgotten-lives/

Thanks for the tip, i missed this one, looks quite interesting [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
teecino
sirens hunter

Postby aurora » Tue, 16Dec06 14:03

I remember playing this when it was 0.8 or something. It might be worth a look to see why I dropped it.

Oh that's right, tumblr pronouns. Shame because it seems nice but if the creator can't even get something as simple as this right, it's not worth playing at all.
aurora
Pilot fish

Postby teecino » Tue, 16Dec06 17:36

Yeah, you're right, just played it, disappointed, and i couldn't get through that mess of interface, Unity may be a great engine but not the best choice for a visual novel [img]images/icones/icon6.gif[/img]
teecino
sirens hunter

Postby draxo » Tue, 16Dec06 19:39

Dolphin-BR wrote:There is another science fiction erotic game also in development, it is called "Abandoned: A tale of forgotten lives"

Thanks for the sugggestion. Just finished the game and i must say i definitely enjoyed myself. Sadly the game's storyline closes itself off to any potential expansion. Oh well i guess i'll just have to wait for Starship Inanna's episode 3. :)
draxo
Pilot fish

Postby Hoboy » Wed, 16Dec07 21:45

draxo wrote:Does anybody have any space/sci-fi related erotic story games that are similar to this game? I really like this theme and i cant seem to find any others :/

Another in development is The Last Days of the Universe......
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby NickNKVD » Fri, 17Apr07 11:30

New episode has been released
NickNKVD
great white shark

Postby pot » Fri, 17Apr07 23:25

NickNKVD wrote:New episode has been released

Nice, i'm downloading it right now
pot
sirens hunter

Postby Bruni Multimedia » Tue, 17May16 20:24

This is a very nice game with stunning graphic. The only thing is that updates are very unfrequent and a player forgets what happened in earlier chapters...
Bruni Multimedia
Pilot fish

Postby mknight692 » Sun, 17May21 09:14

My Norton security does not like this app, has anyone played it, is it safe?
mknight692
Pilot fish

Postby montybet » Sun, 17May21 15:13

mknight692 wrote:My Norton security does not like this app, has anyone played it, is it safe?

Yep. An updated Windows, Windows Defender and Firewall is more then enough for almost every malware. Most nowadays antivirus are pointless and overprotectives.
montybet
great white shark

Postby LRM » Sun, 17May21 18:11

mknight692 wrote:My Norton security does not like this app, has anyone played it, is it safe?

Norton user here (provided free by my ISP)...
Norton uses how many times something has been downloaded as a partial criterion for adding a warning...
I often see false positives...
In the spirit of being truthful (Trump should try it!) I have not, probably will not, download it...
I stick pretty close to Shark only.
LRM
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Greebo » Sun, 17May21 18:24

Use some flavour of Linux or Unix as your OS if you can, because damaging malware is practically unknown (WannaCry would be very unlikely to be able to gain the slightest toehold even if someone were to click on a naughty email link -- NHS are you listening?)

If you need MS Windows to run the software try Wine or failing that run a suitable Windows OS in a sandbox.

Who needs an AntiVirus package? I don't!

PS Also don't forget -- Windows OS costs money, eventually at least, whereas most Linux distros are free to install and maintain and usually come with a huge collection of absolutely free applications that can perform the same tasks that you have dig into your pocket to buy proprietary applications for on the MS OS. I have dual boot Win10 and Ubuntu on my laptops but spend the vast amount of my computer time using the Linux platform because it doesn't hit my pocket, it's a joy to use, secure and has hassle free updates and upgrades to the OS and the apps.
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby pot » Wed, 17Sep20 00:33

Episode 4 just released.
pot
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games