Pandora part I

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Pandora part I

Postby haxton » Sun, 15Nov08 23:05

Mortze wrote:
haxton wrote:Hi mortze, do you have some prediction for the release of 2 part at this point?

I don't know for sure. I've been busy with the next game with Tlaero and another project too. ;)

happy and sad at the same time xd ;)
haxton
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Dolphin-BR » Mon, 15Nov09 14:43

haxton wrote:
Mortze wrote:
haxton wrote:Hi mortze, do you have some prediction for the release of 2 part at this point?

I don't know for sure. I've been busy with the next game with Tlaero and another project too. ;)

happy and sad at the same time xd ;)

I double that.
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby sharksfan » Mon, 15Nov09 21:00

Mortze wrote:

That's excellent news!! I would love to see the next Pandora episode, but I believe it's a wise choice to have us wait in between a new game...just create more anticipation :crazy: :lol: Are you by chance going to update your blog with more information (MortzArt) about yours and tlaero's game? I am eagerly awaiting that release. You both are so skilled at what you do withe these games! Thank you!!

-sharksfan
sharksfan
great white shark

Postby Mortze » Mon, 15Nov09 22:17

sharksfan wrote:That's excellent news!! I would love to see the next Pandora episode, but I believe it's a wise choice to have us wait in between a new game...just create more anticipation Are you by chance going to update your blog with more information (MortzArt) about yours and tlaero's game? I am eagerly awaiting that release. You both are so skilled at what you do withe these games! Thank you!!

I have no power councerning the next Tlaero/Mortze game marketing :p
As for the other one I prefer to be fully in the project before annoucing anything.
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby sharksfan » Mon, 15Nov09 23:19

Mortze wrote:
sharksfan wrote:That's excellent news!! I would love to see the next Pandora episode, but I believe it's a wise choice to have us wait in between a new game...just create more anticipation Are you by chance going to update your blog with more information (MortzArt) about yours and tlaero's game? I am eagerly awaiting that release. You both are so skilled at what you do withe these games! Thank you!!

I have no power councerning the next Tlaero/Mortze game marketing :p
As for the other one I prefer to be fully in the project before annoucing anything.

:D sounds good! thanks for the quick reply!!
sharksfan
great white shark

Postby ltpika » Sun, 15Nov15 00:53

Not gonna lie, I'm a bit disapointed. I find Pandora more interesting/intriguing than the two proposed collaborative games. Granted, we only have a brief outline of what they'll be...I'm sure they'll be great. But I really want to delve further into the world of Pandora.
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby Draga » Wed, 15Nov18 18:37

Are you going to merge part 1 and part 2?
Cause how do we keep the progress from part 1 to part 2?
Or is part 2 going to be independent and ignoring the choices you made in part 1?

However, I really enjoyed playing your game, keep it up.
My blog: http://draga-x.blogspot.de/
Draga
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby Mortze » Wed, 15Nov18 18:43

I suppose there will be a way to merge the 2 later but at first Part II will be released alone.
There is an easy way to assure that your progress with Rita will be taken into account.

Glad you liked it [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby haxton » Wed, 15Nov18 19:59

will part 2 be our christmas present? xd [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
haxton
great white shark

Postby anggus » Thu, 15Nov19 02:17

Mortze wrote:I suppose there will be a way to merge the 2 later but at first Part II will be released alone.
There is an easy way to assure that your progress with Rita will be taken into account.

Glad you liked it [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]

Very very glad to hear this, and as much Rita as possible! :)
anggus
great white shark

Postby wllwf » Mon, 15Dec07 10:11

Thanks Mortze,I really love your work. Well, my favourite roles are Nikki, Farik, Noah, Captain Ethan Ross. Their bodies are so sexy. I love to watch hot hunks or jocks fucking mature ladies. May I have a chance to see their sex stories in your future games? Pls!
wllwf
great white shark

Postby Dolphin-BR » Mon, 15Dec07 17:52

I really like the way Kean's relationship with Maggie develops step by step, in a believable progression. I hope she won't be suddenly turned into a b*tch in heat wanting to take part in a threesome, BDSM or anything. Daring to experiment in sexual possibilities with her beloved one only would be more credible. I can imagine lots of interesting possibilities with Dr. Laura trying to ensure safe sex procedures in the boat while the lovebirds want to taste sex variations for the first time...
I hope the game gives us both options: 'To follow' and 'not to follow' the doctor's advices.
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby Jack_Smythe » Mon, 15Dec14 05:28

Just wanted to say that Pandora was one of the best games I played this year along with Dreaming with Elsa. Can't wait for part 2!
Jack_Smythe
great white shark

Postby panther50 » Mon, 15Dec14 14:27

well this games is also good based on its storyline ....which is related to old classic story of atlantis and the pandora box...i think in the later parts they find a pandora box instead....which upon opening releases a disease leaving everyone in boat craving for sex..lol...i believe many people here would like an orgy in the game [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
panther50
panther50
great white shark

Postby Mortze » Tue, 16Jan05 00:32

I think it is time to release the free download link for every lagooner out there!

I posted in the first post but here it is anyway https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ed6kavw71jnp ... 1moqa?dl=0

Please, do tell me if anything is wrong with the download.
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games