Pandora part I

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Pandora part I

Postby Hero1 » Tue, 16Nov08 18:19

Sarchx wrote:One day, when you run out of ideas and stories, you can go back and make a iray versions [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

Yeah, he'll be just like all the big companies now.
You could name it something like "Pandora HD", "Pandora Remastered", "Pandora Redux" or "Pandora: Special Edition" :crazy:
Hero1
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Dolphin-BR » Tue, 16Nov08 19:31

After seeing the remarkable difference between 3DLight and IRay renderings, I share Tlaero's point of view, If Pandora Part-II will be merged with Pandora Part-I into a single download, stick with 3DLight. Otherwise you should use IRay, in my opinion.

I have to add that it is a great idea to use the first time Kean and Maggie do it as a transition point to start using IRay, as if Kean had begun to see life in new colors.
Last edited by Dolphin-BR on Tue, 16Nov08 21:45, edited 1 time in total.
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby pipboy » Tue, 16Nov08 20:39

I just love the realistic tones of the skin in IRay. It's so lifelike.. I agree with tlaero too, but another solution might be if there is a night in part II, the next day and the rest could be in IRay and I don't think that'd irritate the eye. Nobody would understand the difference that way. It would just be like a new bright day started!
pipboy
sirens hunter

Postby JFR » Tue, 16Nov08 21:27

For what it is worth to you, Wolfschadowe went through the same dilemma awhile back for BEW. He had done the first several episodes in 3DLight and was in the process of switching to IRay. He put the question to patrons and the majority were for switching immediately, even if it would make for some noticeable differences at times. The alternative was to wait and switch at a chapter break such as going from Episode 1 to Episode 2, etc. Most (but not all) of the patrons felt the nicer "look" from IRay was enough better as to offset any jarring change in mid-scene. There will be a few noticeable "jumps back to 3DL" going forward since he already had some later scenes rendered in 3DL but we all know it is coming and aren't too concerned. The IRay renders are just so nice that we wanted him to switch as soon as possible. YMMV.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby botc76 » Sat, 16Nov12 23:25

I say, go with IRay, the lighting is so much more appealing.
botc76
sirens hunter

Postby Mortze » Tue, 16Nov22 20:50

Thank you all for all of your input.

I read and got some advice about re-rendering with IRay all the pics I have done so far. That would imply a huge set back on the production. I'd have to convert every texture to IRay and totally define all the lighting from scratch for every scene.
The pros are that the game will look better in terms of quality, and be all in IRay.
But that would cut out the idea of merging Part I to Part II in the future.
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby ozguy » Wed, 16Nov23 04:07

I do really like the iRay renders.
Maybe some event can be worked into the storyline of the game that effects the atmosphere or color of the sky, thus resulting in everything looking a little different. Or the player gets a new pair of glasses that he finds are so much better than the ones he was wearing....
That would allow for a sudden shift mid-game.
ozguy
great white shark

Postby Mortze » Wed, 16Nov23 15:45

ozguy wrote:Or the player gets a new pair of glasses that he finds are so much better than the ones he was wearing....

That is an hilarious idea :))
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby Mik » Wed, 16Nov23 16:14

ozguy wrote:
Or the player gets a new pair of glasses that he finds are so much better than the ones he was wearing....

ummm....some special new glass coating...to get more luminous colors ? [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Mik
great white shark

Postby master110 » Wed, 16Nov23 17:13

3DLight just because you wanted to put both games into one at some point.
master110
lagoon predator

Postby Maurice » Wed, 16Nov23 17:30

Just a tiny detail. The clouds in 3D look better than in Iray (on my monitor) when comparing these two pictures.
(3D clouds show way more detail and look more like the clouds I encountered during my life sofar)
Maurice
sirens hunter

Postby jessica » Wed, 16Nov23 20:43

IRay loks so much better [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]
jessica
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby sylakone2 » Thu, 16Nov24 13:43

Since you have started doing Pandora II in 3delight I would finish it in that but definitely use Iray for all of your future Games.
I'm doing the same.

I did "Inspiring Celina" with Posers equivalent of 3delight wich is firefly.
I decided to do the same with Envying Celina Mainly because I had started it in Firefly and Poser before I learned about Iray and DAZ.
My Next Game "Model Friends" is completely done in Iray and I decided to finally go back and start work on Uni Dreams again which I have decided to redo all of the images in Iray.

I much prefer Iray to any other render engine available at the moment.

I look forward to your next games I have loved all of your work so far.
I think your team up with Tlaero has made the best team for this genre out there.
I think the rest of us game makers are hoping to be as good as you guys are some day.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers

Sy
Cheers Sy
sylakone2
lagoon predator

Postby Mortze » Fri, 16Nov25 00:47

sylakone2 wrote:I think your team up with Tlaero has made the best team for this genre out there.
I think the rest of us game makers are hoping to be as good as you guys are some day.

Thank you :jap: that means a lot!
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby lex676767 » Fri, 16Nov25 10:45

un lien pour ce jeux?
lex676767
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games