Pandora part I

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Pandora part I

Postby Vitu » Wed, 15Oct14 21:31

OK, wonderful game! But I am very upset I didn't get to fuck Maggie's tight lil' pussy,,, come to think of it I'd have given her an anal too.... :stuck:
Vitu
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Dole » Wed, 15Oct14 21:34

I say it so the graphic is good and the novel story is for me to linearly. Sometimes it the story a little bit to prude or the action I can use.

I have no choice to decide after which girl I after or to decide after spying a little bit around (when I like Milfs it is near nothing I can do for example).

Aso sometimes you can check on girls tits, ass and so on other points you think this is a good situation nothing !!! It is to random and make for me no sence.

When you think at the beginning to be a man or your friends you don´t go around and tell girls you are a virgin or you haven´t had a girlfriend (broken/to be through with your last girlfriend is standard) so and why I have a quickly shooter only because it was the first time?

Aso I wake up and the doc see me when I spying why I don´t spy on maggie further aso make for me no sence. Aso make a handjob me not to a man and when I have the chance to fuck really when the girl have no problem with it I don´t take the chance and take rather the handjob?

Aso the jacuzzi scene it was normally a good choice to get a footjob from one girl and maybe you don´t know which girl was it. Nothing !!! I thought maybe Maggie have the choice there to be not so prude aso nothing and so on. You as producer have had a lot of chances to make it interest or make a lot of choices possible and this is a good example that it is linear.

When you watch the sex scene with the pilot why I have not the choice to prove my luck (to be the second) and go the shower.

Why I try not to going around the first day to spy more around and so on aso nights.

When I have the choices most time I think back on the old Hentai Games (yes,Yeah,Really, Of course and so on and all get an other ending haven´t you know it?) and I think what can be the different behind them and to say it so between silent,hm,I don´t know makes only the last sence for me. Because I only know that is a reaction after it. I changed a little bit the filenames and I see the different is most I have then a choice I haven´t had before and I think the different I have by Ross or Maggie to get further is so little that I lose the words for it.
Dole
star of the reef

Postby Skelaturi » Wed, 15Oct14 21:46

Mortze wrote:
jurassicp wrote:Webpage already down

Mmhh [img]images/icones/icon5.gif[/img]
That's recurent for someone else?

currently forgot to save. Also a reason i prefer a offline version.But i understand what you were saying earlier, so i just check again in a fair bit and hope I did save (probaly 2 scnes after intro =P)
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby Mortze » Wed, 15Oct14 23:27

Thank you all for playing and comenting.

Thanks for your opinion Dole. The game is the first part of what I intended for the original Pandora game. I understand you were taken aback from the lack of interactivity or plain sex but there wouldn't be much sense in having lots of sex in the first part. I believe the story would have suffered in such case.

I'm sorry if the site creashes or the game is slow. It is my first experience and the game is indeed heavy on pics.

As for a download version there will be an option for that but I have to think about it and how I'll present it.
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby mugen24 » Thu, 15Oct15 00:55

Any hints on Rita's path?
mugen24
great white shark

Postby Guntag » Thu, 15Oct15 01:15

Thanks for this game Mortze, I like the original setting and the mystery !

2 typos on this page :

http://www.mortzeart.com/Games/Pandora/ ... sson15.htm

You wrote : "I’d say that I do not believe or care about AtlantiC, all I care is about your safety and to do my job." and it should be I’d say that I do not believe or care about AtlantiS, all I care about is your safety and to do my job.

Also "to do my job" sounds weird, I'd rather write "doing my job", but not 100% sure.
Guntag
lagoon predator

Postby Mortze » Thu, 15Oct15 01:29

Guntag wrote:You wrote : "I’d say that I do not believe or care about AtlantiC, all I care is about your safety and to do my job." and it should be I’d say that I do not believe or care about AtlantiS, all I care about is your safety and to do my job.

[img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img] It is on purpose that the captain says Atlantis wrong. He didn't get it.
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby bing6541 » Thu, 15Oct15 02:07

Keep getting a 502 Bad Gateway here: http://www.mortzeart.com/Games/Pandora/ ... gend14.htm
Has happened more than once.
bing6541
great white shark

Postby artorawley » Thu, 15Oct15 03:34

mugen24 wrote:Any hints on Rita's path?

Focus your attention on her, help her out when presented, don't make her wait, and be inquisitive about her "intense" demeanor being a safety mechanism to hide something that's bothering her.

SPOILERS PLEASE!!!
artorawley
lagoon predator

Postby Skelaturi » Thu, 15Oct15 03:55

guy above spoiler tag please. Also goes for everyone else in under me and on the next fifthy pages.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby artorawley » Thu, 15Oct15 07:29

Huh, really? I didn't explicitly say what to do, I gave hints. Touchy touchy. [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img]
artorawley
lagoon predator

Postby NickNKVD » Thu, 15Oct15 07:52

First of all thanks Mortze, I really enjoyed your game, specially the erotic scenes are terrific and the many characters are already well characterized.
artorawley wrote:
mugen24 wrote:Any hints on Rita's path?

Focus your attention on her, help her out when presented, don't make her wait, and be inquisitive about her "intense" demeanor being a safety mechanism to hide something that's bothering her.

but there is a sex scene with Rita? The best I could to get is
a caress on the cheek :??:
For this reason I suggest using achievements :to make sure that we know if we've seen everything or we are missing something.

There are errors with the Dr. Laura's italian. In medic42 she says cara mia but the right form is mia cara.
Then the si? is rarely used at the end of sentences, for example in lesson19 it is better to use va bene?.
Mortze if you need help with the italian and/or you are interested in an italian translation, let me know.
NickNKVD
great white shark

Postby jurassicp » Thu, 15Oct15 09:19

How do I progress with Rita?! =)

I helped her in the sub. And with the compressor. I did get a third option to "defend" her after the breakfast scene, but after that I can't seem to get any further.

Does it have something to do with how you interact with the other girls or just something I need to change during my interactions with Rita?
jurassicp
great white shark

Postby rspc » Thu, 15Oct15 09:35

Slight error on this page: http://www.mortzeart.com/Games/Pandora/ ... alia14.htm

The voice at the door calls the PC by the wrong name.

e: One more typo; http://www.mortzeart.com/Games/Pandora/files/tub36.htm
Ross' => Roos'
Last edited by rspc on Thu, 15Oct15 09:53, edited 1 time in total.
rspc
Pilot fish

Postby Dole » Thu, 15Oct15 09:37

Mortze wrote:Thank you all for playing and comenting.

Thanks for your opinion Dole. The game is the first part of what I intended for the original Pandora game. I understand you were taken aback from the lack of interactivity or plain sex but there wouldn't be much sense in having lots of sex in the first part. I believe the story would have suffered in such case.

You are around with Maggie 90% in Part 1 so it makes not so much sence when you are interest in another Girl (around 10 Girls).

Spying or flirting that must haven´t more pics other pics yes.

Aso the beginning I thought I have really the choice and after the helicopter it is linear.

Why I have not to do my work on my day and can go around. You can tell Nikki is busy with her man or something. So you can choose betweeen 1-3 girls really so I haven´t really a choice.

So the bad end I get because Atlantis wasn´t found it is a slap in my face because I can´t change it really.

When you write the story further Maggie is a voyeur maybe aso interest in a threesome and so on (cheating no problem). Then you thought really about it ok. Then not you haven´t thought really about the action from Maggie.
Dole
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games