Pandora part I

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Pandora part I

Postby Dolphin-BR » Wed, 16Apr13 03:08

The answers to the survey reached 100 and here are the results:
Question-1

Question-2

Question-3

Question-4

Question-5

Question-6
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby ltpika » Wed, 16Apr13 03:53

I thought Rita WAS a romance-able character. Personally, I like Kaori...adds a little ethnic diversity. The worlds an international smorgasbord of pussy, why not dig in? Plus she's Maggie's friend, there's a basis of trust there to explore their sexuality together.
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby JFR » Wed, 16Apr13 06:14

ltpika wrote:... Personally, I like Kaori...adds a little ethnic diversity. ...

Kaori is my favorite as well. She reminds me quite a bit of Jessika - and that can only be a good thing.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby Mortze » Wed, 16Apr13 12:35

ltpika wrote:ersonally, I like Kaori...adds a little ethnic diversity.

[img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img] If Kean is 1/2 korean and Kaori is japanese descendent where is the ethnicity diversity? I suppose Maggie wins on that department. :)

JFR wrote:Kaori is my favorite as well. She reminds me quite a bit of Jessika - and that can only be a good thing.

They actually go to the same hair saloon. :)
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby ltpika » Wed, 16Apr13 19:27

Mortze wrote:
ltpika wrote:ersonally, I like Kaori...adds a little ethnic diversity.

[img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img] If Kean is 1/2 korean and Kaori is japanese descendent where is the ethnicity diversity? I suppose Maggie wins on that department. :)

I said international smorgasbord of pussy, Kean does not count, unless he's been hiding something. [img]smile/eek.gif[/img] My comparison was to a lot of the other games posted here with only white characters. I like Maggie and the focus should be on their relationship, but should they want to try something with someone else...
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby john milton » Thu, 16Apr14 08:49

Hey Mortze, I just wanted to ask you a couple of questions:

1) Are you using i-ray in Pandora part II?

2) I wondered if you still had in your mind the idea of making a forum or a discussion group on the future development of Pandora. I understand that it is not the time yet, and as you said, you’ve already figured out what the near future will bring. However, it’s something that I personally find very interesting and also intriguing.

John
john milton
lagoon predator

Postby Mortze » Thu, 16Apr14 12:46

john milton wrote:Hey Mortze, I just wanted to ask you a couple of questions:

1) Are you using i-ray in Pandora part II?

2) I wondered if you still had in your mind the idea of making a forum or a discussion group on the future development of Pandora. I understand that it is not the time yet, and as you said, you’ve already figured out what the near future will bring. However, it’s something that I personally find very interesting and also intriguing.

1) Nope. I'm using 3DLight. I don't have the GPU power to migrate to IRay.

2) That's still an idea but there's no point in thinking about it before releasing Pandora Part II.
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby john milton » Thu, 16Apr14 15:24

Ok, thank you.
john milton
lagoon predator

Postby yahoo » Fri, 16Apr15 14:50

Mortze wrote:
yahoo wrote:I just realized that the hot tub sex scene is slightly out of character -- for Maggie. She was against you watching Nikki in the tub earlier, and she is aware of what you did with Roos. Going by the same standards, she would have left before you had a chance to really get up to anything. Or at least she probably shouldn't have taken so much offense at you peeking. Either these are double standards or she has gone all pervy in a day

That's understandable. My purpose was to give that ambiguity to Maggie. There is a little short storie that I did where Maggie does indeed peek on someone. My understanding is that she couldn't do it when they saw Nikki in the bathtub because Nikki was very kind to Maggie moments before. Maggie wouldn't be able to disconnect from the bounding she made with Nikki earlier and it would be rather strange for her to stay and peek on Nikki. Now, Roos and Kean are a totally diferent matter.

That explains a lot, I haven't considered that possibility.

yahoo wrote:Oh, and also one more thing I just realized: the laptop is somewhat inconsistent and incorrect in several moments... Spoiler alert because I don't want to bore anyone

1. It's showing the default blue Windows XP (Luna) theme in the sub when checking systems (subday series).
2. It's showing Windows Classic theme and has four focused windows in the beginning (heli series).
3. It's showing an unofficial theme (similar to Luna, but with gray unfocused windows) and the window in focus is in the background -- possible if unfocused windows were "always on top", but Windows compositing in XP doesn't allow this for one instance of an application (lesson series, when Kean is about to peek on girls).
Number 3 also has one annoying thing, where the laptop screen looks like a sheet of paper and only reflects light (cables cast shadows on a white screen). As an aside, since they're on a ship and unable to resupply, Kean would have probably had at least two, if not three, laptops with him (or more likely a ruggedised workstation laptop).

You may be right. I can't say. The most important thing for me was to find the actual content on each window. Graphs, software, etc. I couldn't afford to get them all with the same operative system because there are finite pics to search from. Besides, Kean is smart, a nerd even.
But you're wrong in one point. Kean has at least 2 laptops with him. A grey one on his workstation, that he brought to the sub, and a black one where he put the movie to watch with Maggie. I can tell you already that there is at least a third one, that Rita brings with her when she goes diving with the sub. And Rita also has a personal one. Total, the diving team has 4 laptops. Upstairs, in the mess room, there are at least 3 more.

True. It's just that his personal black laptop is also a Macbook with regards to key placement and I somehow thought it's the same as his work one (which it normally would never be since you don't mix work with pleasure where reliability is a concern).

yahoo wrote:Threesomes -- putting a threesome into a romance story is tenuous at best, and is typically heavy handed fan service. In Pandora? I could imagine a threesome between Roos, Timea, maybe Dr. Laura, and two male crew members. Consider if a guy like Kean would even want to join into a threesome like that.

Timea?

Sorry, Talia. I've no idea where that name came from.
Still, I can't picture Kean joining a threesome in progress (or a twosome to make a threesome).
yahoo
great white shark

Postby Mortze » Fri, 16Apr15 16:28

yahoo wrote:yahoo wrote:
Oh, and also one more thing I just realized: the laptop is somewhat inconsistent and incorrect in several moments... Spoiler alert because I don't want to bore anyone

1. It's showing the default blue Windows XP (Luna) theme in the sub when checking systems (subday series).
2. It's showing Windows Classic theme and has four focused windows in the beginning (heli series).
3. It's showing an unofficial theme (similar to Luna, but with gray unfocused windows) and the window in focus is in the background -- possible if unfocused windows were "always on top", but Windows compositing in XP doesn't allow this for one instance of an application (lesson series, when Kean is about to peek on girls).
Number 3 also has one annoying thing, where the laptop screen looks like a sheet of paper and only reflects light (cables cast shadows on a white screen). As an aside, since they're on a ship and unable to resupply, Kean would have probably had at least two, if not three, laptops with him (or more likely a ruggedised workstation laptop).

True. It's just that his personal black laptop is also a Macbook with regards to key placement and I somehow thought it's the same as his work one (which it normally would never be since you don't mix work with pleasure where reliability is a concern).

Well, there isn't much laptop 3d models out there. Since, free ones are even harder to find, one has to do what material one has. Using the same macbook model for most of the computers aboard is the best solution. Let's just say the computers are property of the investors. Same model for everyone. But Kean's black laptop is his.
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby Weltmeister » Wed, 16Jun08 16:59

Almost two months without any information about Part II.
When will we get some more breadcrumbs?
I think it's one of the most anticipated games in this forum, so please, Mortze, throw us dogs some bones [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
Weltmeister
sirens hunter

Postby Mortze » Wed, 16Jun08 18:43

It's been a long time yes.
I haven't had much time unfortunately.
I started making Finding Miranda with Tlaero and I had to make some perks for suporters.
I've also been doing the former with IRay engine and that takes a LOT of time to make a single pic. So, I haven't been much away from the computer per se, but I haven't been capable of doing more in the meantime.
I seriously need to invest in more hardware.
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby Weltmeister » Wed, 16Jun08 19:00

That's cool, too, I guess.
So your focus seems to be on Finding Miranda?
Any information about this game, maybe? We're looking forward for it, too. Will it be released before Pandora Part II?
Weltmeister
sirens hunter

Postby Mortze » Wed, 16Jun08 19:08

That's the problem. My focus is split between both games, and any perks I have to make.
I'm not the campaign director with Finding Miranda. You gotta adress Tlaero for that :p
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby Sarchx » Thu, 16Jun09 17:01

Great game, but where is Chloe ?!?
Last we saw, she was waiting for a bus [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img]
Sarchx
Sarchx
lagoon predator

PreviousNext