Pandora part I

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Pandora part I

Postby bartux » Thu, 15Oct15 22:32

Pretty impressive work. I was not believing it when I saw all these girls in the boat.
I hope the 2nd part (and maybe several others parts) will be as good as this one !!

I don't think there is any sex /erotic scene with Rita in the 1st part.

keep going with this ! Great work
bartux
great white shark

Postby ltpika » Thu, 15Oct15 23:10

Kaori, Nikki, Talia and the nurse are who I want to see more of. Not sure if the story is going in this direction but I'd like to see more of Hera and Pandora.
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby Mortze » Thu, 15Oct15 23:21

I'll just go plain straight.

Pandora part I and part II is about Kean.

My plans are to continue after that with other chapters where you play diferent characters, being Farik the next one and maybe Laura for the one after. Obviously, the fact that you're going to play another character means other relationships. Farik has plenty of room for develop anything with Rita and Kaori for example.

With that in mind you can see what your influence can be in creating future Pandora games.

As for the greek gods and mortals, there is room for that too.
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby Mortze » Thu, 15Oct15 23:55

So, just because, here we have the fair gender representation abroad Pandora. Rendered in Iray.

Mod edit: There are more images hidden behind the spoiler, I've added this only to scroll over content that 'I may not need to see', ie, page readability.
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby ltpika » Fri, 15Oct16 01:02

Nice! I do notice Iray does lighten everyone's skin. I miss Kaori's color.
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby Mortze » Fri, 15Oct16 01:47

ltpika wrote:Nice! I do notice Iray does lighten everyone's skin. I miss Kaori's color.

So it seems unfortunately...

Guys, I reloaded the files with spelling and grammar correction by Itpika. Let's give him some love!
By the way Itpika, it's cojones, not cajones. I know my spanish slang! :D
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby Frank » Fri, 15Oct16 03:25

I can't get Tub30 to load.

It always times out.

Are you going to have downloadable version at some point?
Frank
great white shark

Postby Nezumi » Fri, 15Oct16 03:46

[img]smile/eek.gif[/img] [img]smile/eek.gif[/img] Oh My God. Roos, you are so bloody gorgeous. :41:
Nezumi
great white shark

Postby Super » Fri, 15Oct16 04:02

Well, you certainly don't need tlaero to tell a wonderful and engaging story

Not that I don't want another collab but you did well on your own

Great job
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby Greyelf » Fri, 15Oct16 05:09

Frank wrote:Are you going to have downloadable version at some point?
Mortze has already answered this question a number of times in this thread, and also on their website.
Surely you are able to look back one page to see the answer. :)
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby Dakutis » Fri, 15Oct16 05:15

Mortze wrote:I'll just go plain straight.

Pandora part I and part II is about Kean.

My plans are to continue after that with other chapters where you play diferent characters, being Farik the next one and maybe Laura for the one after. Obviously, the fact that you're going to play another character means other relationships. Farik has plenty of room for develop anything with Rita and Kaori for example.

It's great idea. All girls are very beautiful. Rita, Nikki and Laura is my favorites characters.
http://dakutisgames.weebly.com/
Dakutis
lagoon predator

Postby xviii » Fri, 15Oct16 07:26

After completing two thorough playthroughs I have a little feedback:

+ Love the character design, nice variation in face and body types and love the casual sexy look to the clothing and poses in particular. Top notch stuff here.
+ Fresh setting and story. Great job at breaking away from the norm school/work/city/beach/park/restaurant over used cliches.
+ Great sexy scenes with a lot of anticipation and excitement behind the scenarios.

- A few render minor render issues: maggies eyes in the doctors scene don't have the right texture, sharp shadows in the sub scene on body parts are somewhat distracting even if realistic.
- Lack of romancing seems odd, but possibly understandable given the characters
no option to kiss maggie in the sub scene, yet you can kiss roos despite that being more about passion and not romance. I understand that kean and her are both inexperienced, but it almost seems like they don't feel for each other and just want to try sex because they feel left out.

- Lack of choice/branching can lead to some scenes feeling like they just happen without kean earning it. I understand that there are ways to both fail, pass and pass 'with extra credit', but aside from the spa scene
maggie removes her bikini top or not
there just seems to be a pass or fail story ark. This can lead to scenes feeling a bit out of place if you miss some things, rather than having a toned down scene for those who miss some things. I appreciate that this is more of a graphic novel than a game and being broken up into parts means transferring different outcomes between parts would be a problem, but none the less it made it less of a natural experience for me.

As for characters I want to see more story/scenes with! Cassandra and Kaori are my top two. I still think I like Maggie the best but it seems like she will be covered by Keans story. Lucky me, I guess.

Again, great work. I'm trying to be as honest and constructive as possible here because your games are the closest thing out there to what I would make myself if I could.
xviii
great white shark

Postby saolo996 » Fri, 15Oct16 07:44

Guys, you're all lucky, I still couldn't play it.
All I had were 2 different type of errors: Error establishing a database connection or Connection timeout :(

I hope I'll enjoy it soon, reading your posts it looks worthy!
"Excuses are like assholes, Taylor, everybody got one"
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby jipp » Fri, 15Oct16 08:09

Hoping to see more of Nikki and Rita. Virginal, young, inexperienced girls like Maggie don't excite me much.
jipp
great white shark

Postby Nezumi » Fri, 15Oct16 08:27

saolo996 wrote:Guys, you're all lucky, I still couldn't play it.
All I had were 2 different type of errors: Error establishing a database connection or Connection timeout :(

I hope I'll enjoy it soon, reading your posts it looks worthy!

Yeah, I'm getting that now as well, we might have killed his bandwith [img]images/icones/icon18.gif[/img]

I do have a questions about Rita's behaviour though
Why was she such a hard arse when the helicopter was first approaching? Later in the story we discover that because she was not diligent in some safety regulations, people died but that is all Noah was doing, being diligent with safety regulations. Surely she would have the opposite reaction. Sure she can still be intense and difficult to get along with but I don't think that was the right scenario to show that.
Nezumi
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games