Broken Heart Bordello v.2.02

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Broken Heart Bordello v.2.02

Postby Depeche » Wed, 15Oct07 20:48

For those who like pure grinding, there is Akabur's games like "Witch Trainer" or "Princess Trainer" which are long, repetitive, but addictive ones.

For those who like more background, histories and so, a good game is "Broken Heart Bordello" by Smesh.

"Brief synopsis of the game is: You are the former playboy son of a rich merchant who had to flee his homeland to escape death. You return years later to avenge the deaths of your family, but first you have to gather enough money to exact revenge on those who wronged your family. You meet a former slave/housewife who you can send out to complete different jobs around town."

http://brokenheartbordello.blogspot.fr/
Depeche
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Re: Broken Heart Bordello v.2.02

Postby Trucla » Wed, 15Oct07 21:28

Just out of curiosity: are you the author of this game? :??:
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby Skelaturi » Thu, 15Oct08 00:38

well unless he posted under a different name here then no. Like he said the creators of this ongoing game/story is Smersh and Akabur for the graphics, yeh he made a typo. Recently this game has been brought back to life and the neat trick to it was if my memory served me correct. It had polls on what should happen next.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby Trucla » Thu, 15Oct08 00:47

Skelaturi wrote:well unless he posted under a different name here then no. Like he said the creators of this ongoing game/story is Smersh and Akabur for the graphics, yeh he made a typo. Recently this game has been brought back to life and the neat trick to it was if my memory served me correct. It had polls on what should happen next.
So if you're right, he shouldn't publish those links, unless he got the permission from their authors. To the attention of the moderators!
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby shark » Thu, 15Oct08 06:47

You're right, Trucla
The rule is "You may post a link to a site or a forum which contains these games but please do not reproduce any part of these sites or information they contain."
The links provided are proposed by the author on his web page. I replaced these links with a link to the author's page.
shark
Site Admin

Postby Depeche » Thu, 15Oct08 09:42

Ok, my bad then. I'm not the author of the game, just a player.

I didn't thought posting direct links to DL a game was against the rule. Else i would'nt have posted them.
But i undestand the mistake i've done, and apologize if necessary.

Thanks to the Lagoon forum members, moderators, and Shark to be attentive.

But, if i can add something, use the replaced the link to the blogspot, then click on the last message of Andrew to go to the right web page where you can find links to DL the game in the last version.
Depeche
lagoon predator

Postby Dole » Thu, 15Oct08 15:15

Thanks for the Info.

Do you know if it is possible to use the old save? Only copying don´t work.

I read the difference 2.01 and 2.02 are bug fixes change it anything you have done in 2.01 or are something other?

If not I don´t need to play it.
Dole
star of the reef

Postby Depeche » Thu, 15Oct08 21:56

I dunnot know if saved games can be used in 2.02, sorry.
I waited to 2.02 before playing.

It's always frustrating to play evoluting games, especially when they are long games : the new version often need a restart.
Depeche
lagoon predator

Postby Nezumi » Fri, 15Oct09 05:52

It started off promising, well written, even if the premise has been used in the past (Count of Monte Crisco) but after playing through it, I can't say I am a fan of this game. Maybe I just missed a lot of stuff but all I saw was a whole heap of working and sleeping, not a hell of a lot of erotica.

The story line is very slow in developing, I know it is still a work in progress but it needs a lot more movement in the story for me to try this again.
Nezumi
great white shark

Postby zebrotavr » Sun, 15Oct11 00:05

i would agree. the first 30 days were interesting untill you are beaten and saved by monk. but after that there is no any story drive. not any clue. after 20 days of just patrolling and fruitless talk with 2 girls i gave up. absolutely nothing happens.
zebrotavr
great white shark

Postby Köpi » Sun, 15Oct11 09:06

I agree it felt a little long, but I enjoyed playing it until the out of nowhere end. Knowing how long Akabur needs for every project I don't think this game will ever be finished.
Köpi
great white shark

Postby kessie8dn » Wed, 15Oct21 00:33

I played up to Day 51, managed to restore 1 room and let it.. The rest of the time the workers "are out" so the house can't be improved any more..
I found a couple of other interesting things
eg Monk
but it takes so long to do anything it becomes repetitive and a little boring.
If there's nothing left to find then please write an ending for the game - otherwise include a Save feature.
We don't all have unlimited amounts of life to dedicate to mouse clicking for little or no reward.
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

Postby Skelaturi » Wed, 15Oct21 00:46

kessie8dn wrote:I played up to Day 51, managed to restore 1 room and let it.. The rest of the time the workers "are out" so the house can't be improved any more..
eg Monk
If there's nothing left to find then please write an ending for the game - otherwise include a Save feature.
We don't all have unlimited amounts of life to dedicate to mouse clicking for little or no reward.

yup about it, still a few things left to discover for you. But its idd a grind and it will come to a sudden end cause the game is not finished.

one thing left to do for you is get a tennant for that 1st room of yours, i believe you to send your slave to ask aroudn the tavern and then work at the tavern for a couple of days.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby kessie8dn » Wed, 15Oct21 18:22

Skelaturi wrote:
kessie8dn wrote:I played up to Day 51, managed to restore 1 room and let it.. The rest of the time the workers "are out" so the house can't be improved any more..
eg Monk

yup about it, still a few things left to discover for you. But its idd a grind and it will come to a sudden end cause the game is not finished.

one thing left to do for you is get a tennant for that 1st room of yours, i believe you to send your slave to ask aroudn the tavern and then work at the tavern for a couple of days.

Letting a room is the same as saying I have a tenant, so I've already done that...
I've also found and helped the young boy, got the cape from the monk (although I'm not allowed to wear it), and one or two other things. I've yet to decide whether having my name on the roll of honour is a good thing or not - If it makes no difference then why are we asked?..
There are also things that I find irritating when it comes to maintaining the story - For example: The cape I'm not allowed to wear and I don't know about anyone else but having a titwank from the tenant instead of the rent doesn't really compensate for more than the amount I could earn in a day... but seeing as the first girl seems to have suddenly lost any interest in sex without any explanation.

Most of all - The game is already very close to being too long to play without a break - so if the number of rooms is any indication of how big the final version is going to be, it really has to include a "save game" feature.
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

Postby Morgwen » Wed, 15Oct21 18:30

kessie8dn wrote:
I've yet to decide whether having my name on the roll of honour is a good thing or not - If it makes no difference then why are we asked?..

There is a difference, if you choose to have your name on the role you become popular, this has an effect on some events!

Most of all - The game is already very close to being too long to play without a break

It sounds like this is a bad thing? I like to play long games... :crazy:
Morgwen
lagoon predator

Next

Return to Free sexy games