Blind Date 3D

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Blind Date 3D

Postby Salamandastron » Fri, 15Sep25 04:07

http://www.reallove3d.com/

Looks like this might be halfway between LoP and Sexvilla, which doesn't sound too bad an experiment. The graphics inevitably suffer a bit when moving to in-game 3d models (some of those expressions look a little dead in comparison to the usual pre-rendered quality we're used to), and I suspect they may have cut down on story complexity, since most of the time would have been spent with the overhead of a 3D engine, but at least they're shaking up the formula here and there.

Looking forward to lagooner's thoughts after playing it.
Salamandastron
lagoon predator

Re: Blind Date 3D

Postby bredster » Fri, 15Sep25 07:48

I do not like this game for a next reason.

1)It's very short, there is no any somthing special like LwT, no any intrigue
2)This game are very linear
3)only few ending.
4)I dosen't see anything new in this game

This game IMHO has only one plus, this is almost full 3d, but i think game will be better if it was make like sim date.

Sorry for my english, it's not my native languge.
bredster
great white shark

Postby chrispool » Fri, 15Sep25 11:49

bredster wrote:I do not like this game for a next reason.

1)It's very short, there is no any somthing special like LwT, no any intrigue
2)This game are very linear
3)only few ending.
4)I dosen't see anything new in this game

This game IMHO has only one plus, this is almost full 3d, but i think game will be better if it was make like sim date.

Sorry for my english, it's not my native languge.

Almost 12€ for a short, linear game ? The price is way too high for me. And is it worth making people to buy a short game with few endings ? Who really wants to replay this kind of game very often ? Not convinced at all.
A little demo of the game would have been a good idea, especially when you try a new concept. My two cents.
chrispool
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Brigma » Fri, 15Sep25 12:05

I think the team over at LOP should probably consider putting a demo on LOPGOLD or maybe have a discount for existing members. Given LOP's track record lately I'm skeptical enough about the games on their main site, let alone shilling out $10 for something completely unknown.
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby leonizer » Fri, 15Sep25 12:27

Thanks bredster for your summary. As an author of this game it's hard for me to agree with you on that.

1) It's very short, there is nothing special like LwT, no any intrigue

Yes, it's not a dating sim so the pace of the game is much quicker than in more complex games where you spend your time on building stats, repeating certain activities many times in the row. Action is much more intensive and you see the results of your choices almost immediately.
Yes, you can reach the end of this game rather fast (10-20 minutes) but only when you're not following the story, just clicking through the screens. And believe me - that's not the way this game should be experienced which is very close connected to your second point. In terms of lack of intriguing theme - please take a look at my reply concerning point 4.

2) This game is very linear

No, it isn't. In BD3d you make choices - a lot of them. And every choice modifies the character stats and other variables. Depending on your actions you may unlock new scenes, new interactions - brand new story plots. So as with our other games - you may complete this game once and only see, let's say, around 20% of the content. Then when you play again, take different choices, follow another goal - you discover more and more.

3) Only few ending

We decided to not put "endings" to this game as we usually do with our other titles. In this case you just play different final scenario. And there are a lot of those scenarios - some with bad endings, some romantic, some kinky and some never seen in our games before.

4) I doesn't see anything new in this game

Okay, putting aside a 3d part of the game, which was a brand new experience for us and I think it's an interesting path to follow with our new productions, everyone will find something interesting there for himself. I don't want to spoil to much but in this game we focused ourselves on a few fetishes - cuckold - wife sharing (Liam's desire about having Olivia...), voyeur (player has an option to be recorded by a camera or not), cheating with married woman. I guess those elements are very interesting and desired by our players. Of course it isn't new - we're not Apple and we don't claim to develop "cuckold" fetish, but there isn't to many games exploring that fantasy.

And yes - we plan to put a discount for our LOP and SAG members.
leonizer
lagoon predator

Postby bredster » Fri, 15Sep25 12:56

to leonizer

I disagre about that game not short and not linear.

There is on few sex scenes.
two different with olivia and two with other girl. Also some little different scenes if you use extasy. The turn off camera do only influence on ending.

I check the assets files, and find that it all , no other sceenes

I realy like the new 3d style

IMHO I played in LoW and S&G game becasue it has exelent endings, and you make the fault make game free from endings, becase it not complite without endings
bredster
great white shark

Postby chrispool » Fri, 15Sep25 13:14

leonizer wrote:Thanks bredster for your summary. As an author of this game it's hard for me to agree with you on that.

1) It's very short, there is nothing special like LwT, no any intrigue

Yes, it's not a dating sim so the pace of the game is much quicker than in more complex games where you spend your time on building stats, repeating certain activities many times in the row. Action is much more intensive and you see the results of your choices almost immediately.
Yes, you can reach the end of this game rather fast (10-20 minutes) but only when you're not following the story, just clicking through the screens. And believe me - that's not the way this game should be experienced which is very close connected to your second point. In terms of lack of intriguing theme - please take a look at my reply concerning point 4.

2) This game is very linear

No, it isn't. In BD3d you make choices - a lot of them. And every choice modifies the character stats and other variables. Depending on your actions you may unlock new scenes, new interactions - brand new story plots. So as with our other games - you may complete this game once and only see, let's say, around 20% of the content. Then when you play again, take different choices, follow another goal - you discover more and more.

3) Only few ending

We decided to not put "endings" to this game as we usually do with our other titles. In this case you just play different final scenario. And there are a lot of those scenarios - some with bad endings, some romantic, some kinky and some never seen in our games before.

4) I doesn't see anything new in this game

Okay, putting aside a 3d part of the game, which was a brand new experience for us and I think it's an interesting path to follow with our new productions, everyone will find something interesting there for himself. I don't want to spoil to much but in this game we focused ourselves on a few fetishes - cuckold - wife sharing (Liam's desire about having Olivia...), voyeur (player has an option to be recorded by a camera or not), cheating with married woman. I guess those elements are very interesting and desired by our players. Of course it isn't new - we're not Apple and we don't claim to develop "cuckold" fetish, but there isn't to many games exploring that fantasy.

And yes - we plan to put a discount for our LOP and SAG members.

Ok leo thanks for the precisions.
I must say that I'm not really impressed by the 3d. Something bothers me with your models, and the animations feel awkward. Maybe I will be more convinced when you will have more experience with the 3d engine.
I'm surprised when you say that you're planning a discount for members. When, in a week, in a month ? What about members who buy the game at the normal price ? Do you think people will buy the game now, knowing that they can have it with a discount in some time ? I'm skeptical about your strategy...
Don't take bad what I'm saying, I'm just wondering. I think releasing a demo or a small 3d game in PF1, then launch the game will have been more efficient.
However I appreciate the fact that you're trying new concepts, new experiences to improve your games. Keep up the good work.
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby danigonz » Fri, 15Sep25 14:39

I'm a MAC user, so I can't play it (yet).

But it looks terrific and is quite refreshing that Leo and his team are always exploring new ideas.

By the way, when can we expect the release of the Mac version? Thanks in advance.
danigonz
lagoon predator

Postby leonizer » Fri, 15Sep25 14:42

MAC version is ready.
leonizer
lagoon predator

Postby saolo996 » Fri, 15Sep25 22:06

Leo...
I know how frustrating is to create new things in a short time, but I have to admit many of the points written by other users are correct.

I'll start from the end: it's not nice to be alternatively registered user of both LopGold and S&G (sometimes at the same time) and to find out you're planning to give a discount for users after I, and others, already bought it. It's not fair.
It's a bad marketing choice, ask for an advice next time.

Another point is... It's really too expensive for what it is. You could have put it in LopGold and would've been fair.
I mean, you did some more long and beautiful free games than this one. The plot is "weak" in my opinion, there could be much more options you didn't put in the game
e.g. a 4some, Liam having sex with Maya, Olivia having sex with Maya, Olivia watching Noah and Liam with Maya, and so on. Extasy pills don't really change so much, as for the camera in the bedroom, the fridge and Tv are useless (unless I'm missing something).
, so as for other recent games I have a strong impression you rushed to put them online without really having the best from them.
And even if recent works are under your usual standards, it could be anyway fair when speaking of a free game, I think it's not for a game which costs as 20 days on LopGold.
You said a playthrough is supposed to last 20 minutes... Well, just think about this.
It has potential for an expansion, though. And I think it would really be appreciated.

Graphics are good, even if I'm not a big fan of this kind of 3d I have to say that you did a good job.

Last but not least... It's nice to create a group of beta testers as you were saying on the blog. It would be nice too to answer anyway to the ones who took a little time to send you a mail even if you're not willing to make them part of beta test team.
It's marketing and public relations related too...

This having said... I thank you for your work, keep focused on quality, you always had it high!
Regards.
P
"Excuses are like assholes, Taylor, everybody got one"
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby leonizer » Fri, 15Sep25 23:07

saolo996 wrote:Leo...
I know how frustrating is to create new things in a short time, but I have to admit many of the points written by other users are correct.

I wouldn't say that this game was created in a short period of time. It took us around around 9 months of work so for a such small team as ours it was quite and endevour. And it wasn't frustrating at all - it was amazing challenge and we had a great fun while doing that.

saolo996 wrote:I'll start from the end: it's not nice to be alternatively registered user of both LopGold and S&G (sometimes at the same time) and to find out you're planning to give a discount for users after I, and others, already bought it. It's not fair.

I got a different point of view on that matter and I don't feel obligated to ask you for advise :)

saolo996 wrote:Another point is... It's really too expensive for what it is. You could have put it in LopGold and would've been fair.
I mean, you did some more long and beautiful free games than this one. The plot is "weak" in my opinion, there could be much more options you didn't put in the game, so as for other recent games I have a strong impression you rushed to put them online without really having the best from them.

I'll agree with you about our recent free games - those titles weren't as good as everybody were expecting. Including myself. So I took the lesson from that and we'll implement improvements in incoming productions. I tried to put a free game every month but thanks to player's comments I realized we aren't able to assure the right quality while keeping that pace, taking into account that we were working both on RL3D, LOPGOLD and SAG games in the same time.

saolo996 wrote:And even if recent works are under your usual standards, it could be anyway fair when speaking of a free game, I think it's not for a game which costs as 20 days on LopGold.
You said a playthrough is supposed to last 20 minutes... Well, just think about this.
It has potential for an expansion, though. And I think it would really be appreciated.

Yes, I'm thinking about 20 minutes playthrough. And as I said - you can reach only one plot line during that. If you want to reach all the game scenes you need at least one hour for that or more. Of course we could make this game longer, resigning from non-linear plot - making it straight line. But I'm sure it's not a desired approach.

I understand that everyone wants more and more - expecting our games to be longer, have more sex scenes animations and more characters you can interact. But all those elements take time to produce. And at the same time people are complaining that the updates aren't as frequent as it should. So we're always trying to find a compromise between that.

In terms of expansion - yes, we're planning to add extra content to this game. And all expansions to that title will be free for everyone who purchased the product. You paid once, you get all extra stuff which will come in the future.

saolo996 wrote:Graphics are good, even if I'm not a big fan of this kind of 3d I have to say that you did a good job.

Thanks. We're aware that visual aspect of our games is crucial to players and we put as much attention to it as we could. And I promise we'll focus on that area even more in the future.

saolo996 wrote:Last but not least... It's nice to create a group of beta testers as you were saying on the blog. It would be nice too to answer anyway to the ones who took a little time to send you a mail even if you're not willing to make them part of beta test team.
It's marketing and public relations related too...

Yes, that's right. No excuses here.
leonizer
lagoon predator

Postby saolo996 » Fri, 15Sep25 23:34

leonizer wrote:
saolo996 wrote:I'll start from the end: it's not nice to be alternatively registered user of both LopGold and S&G (sometimes at the same time) and to find out you're planning to give a discount for users after I, and others, already bought it. It's not fair.

I got a different point of view on that matter and I don't feel obligated to ask you for advise :)

I never wrote you better asked me, I've plenty a lot of work by myself to give good advices. Just said it would have been wise to ask someone. I bet I'm not the only one thinking like that, speaking about full prices for registered players in the very beginning then discount. That's all.
I learnt something from customers' satisfaction surveys, along the years, as well as about marketing. :)

leonizer wrote:Yes, I'm thinking about 20 minutes playthrough. And as I said - you can reach only one plot line during that. If you want to reach all the game scenes you need at least one hour for that or more. Of course we could make this game longer, resigning from non-linear plot - making it straight line. But I'm sure it's not a desired approach.

That does not change my mind. I'm aware (having explored the game) I can play one hr, or so, to have every possible interaction... It's anyway a bad rate price/time, IMHO.
Again: I never spoke about linear plot!

I'm really happy you're planning to provide expansions for free, first because the game has a lot of potential, then because it will improve the rate above mentioned.

Thanks for having taken time to answer me.
Regards.
P
"Excuses are like assholes, Taylor, everybody got one"
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby Akkin » Sat, 15Sep26 12:28

Hello,

I think you are a little hard with Leo. I see that you're all a little disappointed with the result and that you expected more.

I also see that at the price, it remained in the craw. It's a bit why I have not yet bought. When I saw the price in Euro and Dollars, and I saw the current price on the stock exchange, I told myself that there is a problem somewhere.

That said, I will perhaps make me the voice of reason.

First of all, it's their first game in 3D. This may seem a little important information, but it is yet.

Number of professional societies tall have also planted with their games in 3D. How many MMORPGs are left with paying subscription and finished F2P? Players who bought the boxes as the game became free a few months later. Offline paying full price for games while they lost half their value two months later?

There are many examples, so why criticize vehemently with at the time LOP team?

Ok, they have made mistakes, but again this is their first game in 3D, with a new platform for payment, with errors that anyone could do.

Myself, I make mistakes, I rectify and I move on. I think Leo will do the same.

Now Leo announced that they will address some things, and even the basic game will receive new content. And with that, you criticize it again. But there is no reason to criticize it.

Wait to see what will be the new content and by then, you will know if you paid (albeit a little more than others) will be worth it or not.

But there, Leo, because of its ads, going for me in the right direction and should be encouraged on that.
Akkin
sirens hunter

Postby Köpi » Sat, 15Sep26 15:52

I have mixed feelings about the game and I don't want to elaborate these. But I love the music in the menu :D
Köpi
great white shark

Postby bredster » Sat, 15Sep26 16:18

I do not regret abaut spending money on this game. There is first attempt from Leo to create 3D game. Yes, i think it's a short and linear, but it is a first attempt. Leo always takes into account the opinion of playes, so i think future games will be much better. So i think my spending money for support future game development from LOP team.

BTW, i very waiting new LwT, i think it will be greate game.
bredster
great white shark

Next

Return to Other sexy games