Blind Date 3D

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Blind Date 3D

Postby jasoncarson198 » Mon, 16Apr25 00:42

Is this game for download only or is there a place to play online?
jasoncarson198
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby Dasati » Mon, 16Apr25 01:18

download only I believe.
Dasati
lagoon predator

Postby TheGreatJoeGargery » Tue, 16Jun28 14:29

leonizer wrote:Yes, we need more time with BD3d update - we're working very hard over other LOPGOLD projects as you mentioned but also we're evolving our skills in 3d voodoo. Right now we're ages ahead in comparison to this what we presented in our first game. So give us more time please.

Has there been any word on the update for Blind Date yet? I thought the game had potential and I enjoyed it but I also have a hard time disagreeing with some of the negative comments. I'm curious about what is being added to the game in the update.
TheGreatJoeGargery
lagoon predator

Postby saolo996 » Tue, 16Jun28 15:34

TheGreatJoeGargery wrote:
leonizer wrote:Yes, we need more time with BD3d update - we're working very hard over other LOPGOLD projects as you mentioned but also we're evolving our skills in 3d voodoo. Right now we're ages ahead in comparison to this what we presented in our first game. So give us more time please.

Has there been any word on the update for Blind Date yet? I thought the game had potential and I enjoyed it but I also have a hard time disagreeing with some of the negative comments. I'm curious about what is being added to the game in the update.

I think some more story line and improved graphics, me too I think it has some potential and can't wait to see the upgrade!
I think if you check the blog you'll be able to find some informations about it.
"Excuses are like assholes, Taylor, everybody got one"
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby fsunolez75 » Tue, 16Jun28 16:42

saolo996 wrote:

I think some more story line and improved graphics, me too I think it has some potential and can't wait to see the upgrade!
I think if you check the blog you'll be able to find some informations about it.

Negative there ghost rider. They've not posted anything on their blog about an update to this game other than saying that an update is in the works.
fsunolez75
sirens hunter

Postby Dasati » Tue, 16Jun28 16:57

I believe they did post some environment visuals awhile back but nothing since then.
Dasati
lagoon predator

Postby saolo996 » Tue, 16Jun28 17:19

fsunolez75 wrote:Negative there ghost rider.

This reminds me... "Sorry Goose but it's time to buzz the tower", making me smile.
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby TheGreatJoeGargery » Tue, 16Jun28 17:58

saolo996 wrote:

This reminds me... "Sorry Goose but it's time to buzz the tower", making me smile.

Saolo, you can be my wingman anytime.
TheGreatJoeGargery
lagoon predator

Postby saolo996 » Tue, 16Jun28 18:04

saolo996 wrote:

Saolo, you can be my wingman anytime.

Bulls*it, you can be mine! ;)
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby TheGreatJoeGargery » Tue, 16Jun28 18:11

Who's in the mood for some shirtless beach volleyball?
TheGreatJoeGargery
lagoon predator

Postby saolo996 » Tue, 16Jun28 18:26

TheGreatJoeGargery wrote:Who's in the mood for some shirtless beach volleyball?

"Playing with the boys" nice song too! We should open a thread about movies, if there's no.
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby TheGreatJoeGargery » Tue, 16Jun28 18:36

Yea, we're getting a bit off topic.
TheGreatJoeGargery
lagoon predator

Postby TheGreatJoeGargery » Tue, 16Jun28 20:08

So anyway, any word on the update for Blind Date 3D.
TheGreatJoeGargery
lagoon predator

Postby TheGreatJoeGargery » Tue, 16Jun28 21:15

leonizer wrote:Yes, it's not a dating sim so the pace of the game is much quicker than in more complex games where you spend your time on building stats, repeating certain activities many times in the row.

I want to take a moment to say how much I am starting to hate statistics grinding in games. I used to like it, but just grinding to max statisticss is plain boring and a horrible way to pad a game. I responded to a post about Date Ariane which reminded me how awesome that system was and also made me question why it is not used more in games of this genre. You have a couple of statisticss (like smart, sexy, nice and funny) and they build up with the responses you give. Also different combinations of statistics will give different responses (being sexy and funny will give different responses from the woman of the game than being smart and nice for example).

If statistics are absolutely needed in a game I would prefer that they be limited, where you have to make careful choices with your statistic points and it is not possible to just max out all your statistics. Then the game could play differently depending on what statistic choices you picked.

This doesn't have much to do with Blind Date 3D besides that I like that you moved away from the RPG system, but it was a good opportunity to say it.

You do understand stat is a short cut?

Edit: My apologies. I've fixed both my posts.
Last edited by TheGreatJoeGargery on Wed, 16Jun29 05:41, edited 1 time in total.
TheGreatJoeGargery
lagoon predator

Postby saolo996 » Wed, 16Jun29 00:37

leonizer wrote:Yes, it's not a dating sim so the pace of the game is much quicker than in more complex games where you spend your time on building stats, repeating certain activities many times in the row.

I want to take a moment to say how much I am starting to hate stat grinding in games. I used to like it, but just grinding to max stats is plain boring and a horrible way to pad a game. I responded to a post about Date Ariane which reminded me how awesome that system was and also made me question why it is not used more in games of this genre. You have a couple of stats (like smart, sexy, nice and funny) and they build up with the responses you give. Also different combinations of stats will give different responses (being sexy and funny will give different responses from the woman of the game than being smart and nice for example).

If stats are absolutely needed in a game I would prefer that they be limited, where you have to make careful choices with your stat points and it is not possible to just max out all your stats. Then the game could play differently depending on what stat choices you picked.

This doesn't have much to do with Blind Date 3D besides that I like that you moved away from the RPG system, but it was a good opportunity to say it.

Well, I got your point.
Sometimes, let's say for me after a couple of playthroughs, it's really annoying to repeat and repeat some actions maybe just to unlock an achievement.
I also think a system based on a sort of D&D system would be more interesting, you can be given some stats, you roll the dice for each one then you have some spare points to adjust the stats you think are too weak or to maximize the one you think can be the main one.
With your stats influencing how the game goes, and growing depending on your choices.
There's obviously the other side of the coin: games will be more interesting as much as more difficult to develop, test and release. Much more work to do.

But definitely a path worth to be explored.

Just my two cents, as usual.

""You don't have time to think up there. If you think, you're dead."
D&D system too is questionable. If it isn't clear what you mean YOU must make it clear.
saolo996
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games