Blind Date 3D

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Blind Date 3D

Postby deartracy » Sat, 15Sep26 17:02

From my point of view... The gameplay have some big design issues caused from the transition of 2d web games to 3D app one. It is hard when to say... And I am sure that Leo will not see it from the beginning... But give him some time and he will see it

And he has tried! It is the game the thing we all want? No. Except the 3D features it is inferior to some other of their games. It is a bad game? No .. It is good enough. So? Give them some time and with luck these will have their standard quality.

Please... Give us some way to know how many rootes we miss in this game... And decent endings: the actual solution feels unfinished
deartracy
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby Sniff3005 » Sat, 15Sep26 18:22

I'm a big fan of the 3d. i picked this up, its very fun trying to figure out the right choices. trying to get everyone to 100% not an easy task. (is there even a 3some or 4some option?)
Sniff3005
great white shark

Postby Pennel » Sat, 15Sep26 21:18

Here's the ending I've found so far, excluding any ending where nothing happens. Anyone find any more?

- Cum in Maya's mouth on terrace
- Sex with Maya on terrace
- Sex with Maya in bedroom (camera on)
- Sex with Maya in bedroom (camera off)
- Jerk off on Olivia in bedroom
- Sex with Olivia on terrace
- Sex with blindfolded Olivia with Liam watching

Also, is there any use for the fridge and table? The sex books can be brought up in conversation but they only decrease relationship, so they're essentially useless unless there's something else you can do with them.
Pennel
great white shark

Postby ihutch » Sat, 15Sep26 21:34

Pennel wrote:Here's the ending I've found so far, excluding any ending where nothing happens. Anyone find any more?

- Cum in Maya's mouth on terrace
- Sex with Maya on terrace
- Sex with Maya in bedroom (camera on)
- Sex with Maya in bedroom (camera off)
- Jerk off on Olivia in bedroom
- Sex with Olivia on terrace
- Sex with blindfolded Olivia with Liam watching

Also, is there any use for the fridge and table? The sex books can be brought up in conversation but they only decrease relationship, so they're essentially useless unless there's something else you can do with them.

Not yet found a use for the fridge and table.

Sex books for me Decrease and Increase Relationships
Olivia will always have a negative affect
Liam does get a positive affect (might have a minimum requirement for a positive)
Maya is unaffected

Some choices I have found do require a minimum relationship value for a positive affect "increase change", otherwise it will have a negative affect "decrease change"

As for "paths" endings , the ones i know of are listed above by Pennel

Not sure if it is possible to get everyone to 100%
ihutch
great white shark

Postby Pennel » Sat, 15Sep26 21:43

ihutch wrote:Some choices I have found do require a minimum relationship value for a positive affect "increase change", otherwise it will have a negative affect "decrease change"

I've found some of them as well. For example, Maya won't dance on the terrace without a certain level.

I've not tried to max all relationships, or at least get them all as high as possible, but unless there are more endings there doesn't seem much point in it other than the satisfaction of doing so.
Pennel
great white shark

Postby ihutch » Sat, 15Sep26 21:57

Pennel wrote:
ihutch wrote:Some choices I have found do require a minimum relationship value for a positive affect "increase change", otherwise it will have a negative affect "decrease change"

I've found some of them as well. For example, Maya won't dance on the terrace without a certain level.

I've not tried to max all relationships, or at least get them all as high as possible, but unless there are more endings there doesn't seem much point in it other than the satisfaction of doing so.

There is what looks like an screenshot image from the game on the "game's" website , sometimes i get a little too !00% ... complete :), All scenes

It looks like Noah and Maya kissing , at hot tub and Maya is holding something [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img] in her left hand

No idea how to get to that ?

It could just be something that was cut out or just generated for the website.

[EDIT}

ok I found the scene i was looking for .... Mmm
Last edited by ihutch on Sat, 15Sep26 22:37, edited 1 time in total.
ihutch
great white shark

Postby ltpika » Sat, 15Sep26 22:36

The pricing is a big issue for me. It really should be half that. Plus I like the 2D format just find, 3D always has compromises.
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby bartux » Sun, 15Sep27 00:29

to be honest I've got pretty much the same thoughts on this game.

But I want to support LoP/SaG etc so I've bought the game.
To be fair, I was hopping to see a bit more, I was expecting to be able to walk in a bigger "world", to chat with girls etc. I don't know I was expecting this. (I'm not sure why :s)

But it's a nice first attempt to me. I think they can produce longer, bigger, nicer games in the future.

things to add:
- more sex scenes
- possibility to save/load
- replay the sex scenes unlocked
- demo / teasing mode
- voices ?
- mini games / quest etc

ps : I really like the danse music (on the terrace, and during the dance)

congratulations :)
bartux
great white shark

Postby Stormy » Sun, 15Sep27 18:44

I have mixed feelings

1. the graphics are a bit bad and the game looks laggy when moving ,I can play GTA V in my system fine but this game a bit lags when moving.
don't feel smooth much, but it doesn't bother much I feel like the fps is around 25 (25fps) so the game isn't optimized well
there is no anti aliasing, texture quality is low , there is low amount of polygons.
2. the game is a bit short, nowadays usually a game is like few hours long but this is so so short, I finished the game within 30 minutes (didn't skip or fast forwarding)
the story is a bit weird, main character's friend's wife removes her cloths in front of him without any hesitant and other new girl does the same ,I don't think it happens in real life more often. the friend's wife comments about main guy's penis in front of her husband, so weird.

4. there isn't much to do, space is restricted

not much happy with the game ,I believe it could be more improved like 2 hours or more long gameplay, more characters like few more girls and guys,
more space, 3rd person view, more in depth story with a bit emotions involved, a bit actions involved like fighting etc..
I love 3d games more than 2d.
Stormy
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby chrispool » Sun, 15Sep27 19:24

Stormy wrote:I have mixed feelings

1. the graphics are a bit bad and the game looks laggy when moving ,I can play GTA V in my system fine but this game a bit lags when moving.
don't feel smooth much, but it doesn't bother much I feel like the fps is around 25 (25fps) so the game isn't optimized well
there is no anti aliasing, texture quality is low , there is low amount of polygons.
2. the game is a bit short, nowadays usually a game is like few hours long but this is so so short, I finished the game within 30 minutes (didn't skip or fast forwarding)
the story is a bit weird, main character's friend's wife removes her cloths in front of him without any hesitant and other new girl does the same ,I don't think it happens in real life more often. the friend's wife comments about main guy's penis in front of her husband, so weird.

4. there isn't much to do, space is restricted

not much happy with the game ,I believe it could be more improved like 2 hours or more long gameplay, more characters like few more girls and guys,
more space, 3rd person view, more in depth story with a bit emotions involved, a bit actions involved like fighting etc..
I love 3d games more than 2d.

Don't forget that LOP is a small and independant company and not a major of video game. We can't compare their games to AAA products with years of development and millions of dollars of budget. ;)
It's their first attempt in 3D, I think they deserve some indulgency. I'm sure their next productions will be better and better. Although I'm not convinced by 3D now, in the future maybe...
However I have more critics to make about the launch of the game, in my opinion they made some marketing mistakes which prevented me to buy the game...

Anyway, they are searching new solutions to improve their customer's pleasure, and this kind of behavior must be encouraged.
Last edited by chrispool on Sun, 15Sep27 21:50, edited 1 time in total.
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby Issho » Sun, 15Sep27 19:31

Nice game for the first try. I hope you keep on with 3d games :)

There is one more advantage for 3d in comparison with your other 2d games like LWT or Eleanor. There aren´t any situations that you always have to repeat to increase your stats and relationship levels with others. With that said, i like it very much :)
Issho
great white shark

Postby belu » Sun, 15Sep27 20:01

Not bad for a first try. I didn't mind investing the $10 for the game. If this becomes a more open sandbox dating SIM game, like people had previous mentioned it could have extreme potential. Maybe even episode wise releases to add features/characters/locations to explore.

All in all, it wasn't bad for a first 3D game. Enjoyable, and I am looking forward seeing more from the team behind this game.
belu
sirens hunter

Postby ltpika » Mon, 15Sep28 05:09

Would it not be possible to get better 3D graphics with good fps by using source filmmaker to animate the scenes then pop them in an html game (for the choice system?)
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby Stormy » Mon, 15Sep28 08:00

I suggest to use Unreal 4 engine in your next project because it's so optimized and better for nextgen graphics
https://www.unrealengine.com/what-is-unreal-engine-4

it's completely free until $3,000 ,after that only 5%.
USE FOR FREE

We give you everything so you can build anything. You get all tools, all features, all platforms, all source code, complete projects, sample content, regular updates and bug fixes.

5% WHEN YOU SHIP

The 5% royalty starts after the first $3,000 of revenue per product per quarter. Pay no royalty for film projects, contracting and consulting projects such as architecture, simulation and visualization.

[img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
Stormy
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby Greyelf » Tue, 15Sep29 08:18

Stormy wrote:it's completely free until $3,000 ,after that only 5%.
..... rest of Ad removed.

I'm not sure is was necessary to copy and reproduce the Ad here, just supplying the link would of been enough. *smile*
Greyelf
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games