Blind Date 3D

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Blind Date 3D

Postby karrek » Tue, 15Sep29 13:45

ihutch wrote:It looks like Noah and Maya kissing , at hot tub and Maya is holding something [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img] in her left hand

No idea how to get to that ?

It could just be something that was cut out or just generated for the website.

[EDIT}

ok I found the scene i was looking for .... Mmm

How did you find that one? I haven't been able to find that one or the one where

you have sex with Olivia while her husband watches.
karrek
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Chaotic_VDG » Tue, 15Sep29 16:42

I bought Blind Date 3D and thoroughly enjoyed it.

The graphics are good and the women are hot. I know you have to use lower resolution models in a 3D game (otherwise people on slower computers won't be able to play it), and I think you got a good balance of attractiveness and resolution.

I also think the price is about right considering the reply value. It took me about 2 hours to properly explore everything possible, so that's decent to me (DVDs can be double the price and shorter).
The only real criticism I can think of is that it's not very clear when you've done everything. I wouldn't want a detailed list as that spoils some of the surprises, but I'd like to know how many things there are to aim for in total. Maybe a list of achievements which you can see that amount of, but only show what they are when unlocked?
Chaotic_VDG
great white shark

Postby ihutch » Tue, 15Sep29 22:54

karrek wrote:
ihutch wrote:It looks like Noah and Maya kissing , at hot tub and Maya is holding something [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img] in her left hand

[EDIT}

How did you find that one? I haven't been able to find that one or the one where

Not quite

The scene I am on about is

When Maya gets offended by trying to kiss her in the hot tub and she gets out , this is then followed by Olivia giving you a kiss while she grabs your cock as she gets out. leaving you in the hot tub with liam
I originally thought it was Maya due to skin tone and the fact the picture on the games web page is cropped.
ihutch
great white shark

Postby karrek » Tue, 15Sep29 23:45

ihutch wrote:
karrek wrote:

[EDIT}

Not quite

The scene I am on about is

When Maya gets offended by trying to kiss her in the hot tub and she gets out , this is then followed by Olivia giving you a kiss while she grabs your cock as she gets out. leaving you in the hot tub with liam
I originally thought it was Maya due to skin tone and the fact the picture on the games web page is cropped.

Oh, okay, I did find that scene.

Does anyone know how to find the other scene I was asking about, with the blindfold?
karrek
lagoon predator

Postby Pennel » Wed, 15Sep30 00:10

karrek wrote:Does anyone know how to find the other scene I was asking about, with the blindfold?

When you can talk to Olivia on the sofa, instead go to the terrace. Talk with Liam and he'll propose the idea. Then after Maya leaves, say you're going as well and he'll ask you to do it.
Last edited by Pennel on Wed, 15Sep30 10:59, edited 1 time in total.
Pennel
great white shark

Postby Skelaturi » Wed, 15Sep30 09:49

Spoilers PLS
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby Pennel » Wed, 15Sep30 10:59

Skelaturi wrote:Spoilers PLS

Sorry. Edited my post.
Pennel
great white shark

Postby Skelaturi » Wed, 15Sep30 11:45

Pennel wrote:
Skelaturi wrote:Spoilers PLS

Sorry. Edited my post.

thank you
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby karrek » Thu, 15Oct01 13:32

Pennel wrote:
karrek wrote:Does anyone know how to find the other scene I was asking about, with the blindfold?

When you can talk to Olivia on the sofa, instead go to the terrace. Talk with Liam and he'll propose the idea. Then after Maya leaves, say you're going as well and he'll ask you to do it.

Okay, thanks, I'd found

the conversation with Liam, I just hadn't figured out how to trigger the actual scene. I'm not sure I tried leaving at that point though, I may have always just stayed to drink.
karrek
lagoon predator

Postby johndoe77 » Sat, 15Oct03 19:54

I have unlocked all the scenes except olivia on the terrace. I do not understand in the end with olivia 90% rejects me when I try to kiss them. This is the only time I find myself may meadows with it. please help me has released this last scene
johndoe77
Pilot fish

Postby exar » Sat, 15Oct03 20:28

johndoe77 wrote:I have unlocked all the scenes except olivia on the terrace. I do not understand in the end with olivia 90% rejects me when I try to kiss them. This is the only time I find myself may meadows with it. please help me has released this last scene

There are more ways to get this scene.
-Olivia, are you changed your hair...
-I am not an expert
-Let him go
-Follow Olivia
-Kiss her from behind
-Compliment Olivia's culinary skills
-Enyourage Maya join them
-Congratulate(?) theyr relationship
-Suggest join them downstairs
-Talk with liam and Olivia
-Tell liam that his wife is to pretty for him
-Talk to Olivia
-Ask herif she has feelings for you
-Tell her she and Liam are the perfect match
-Suprise her with a Kiss
-Tell her that you want her
-Dance with Maya
-Ask liam to switch partners
-Invite Olivia upstairs
-Suggest you have all more drinks upstairs
-Stay a little bit longer
-Approach and kiss her
exar
great white shark

Postby jipp » Thu, 15Oct08 08:57

I always play 3d games, whether they're FPS games or something else, with mouse y-axis inverted. Not being able to change to do so sucks.
jipp
great white shark

Postby Kalzero » Fri, 15Oct09 01:26

Could someone post all the different paths/endings? not a walkthrough, i just want to be sure I've seen everything before i give an opinion.
Kalzero
sirens hunter

Postby Pennel » Fri, 15Oct09 07:55

Kalzero wrote:Could someone post all the different paths/endings? not a walkthrough, i just want to be sure I've seen everything before i give an opinion.

Here's my post from earlier in the thread. No one has found anything else, so that's the full known list of endings.

Pennel wrote:Here's the ending I've found so far, excluding any ending where nothing happens. Anyone find any more?

- Cum in Maya's mouth on terrace
- Sex with Maya on terrace
- Sex with Maya in bedroom (camera on)
- Sex with Maya in bedroom (camera off)
- Jerk off on Olivia in bedroom
- Sex with Olivia on terrace
- Sex with blindfolded Olivia with Liam watching

Also, is there any use for the fridge and table? The sex books can be brought up in conversation but they only decrease relationship, so they're essentially useless unless there's something else you can do with them.
Pennel
great white shark

Postby arminvb » Tue, 15Oct13 11:20

After reading the mixed comments about this game i decided to give it a try and purchase, well i wish i had considered the negative comments a bit more because they were right,
game is a bit of short and for something i could finish on a saturday night (reached most of the endings), $12 for this was expensive, if they at least included more games on the
package it'll be ok.
The move to a 3d game was at first interesting, looking at the video trailer, but in real, the interface was clumsy and the 3d models and their animations were a big turn off after
we got used with the usual high quality and gorgeous graphics and characters from previous lop games. Story was ok but suffering the same lack of inspiration of the latest lop games.

To be fair, i know this is a first try on a full 3d game, so there's definitely room for improvement, but i can't get off the bitter taste of having paid for something i had not the fun i was
expecting, i had much more fun and played for days many other adult games (and some were even free...)
arminvb
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games